The Democrats / Left Is TERRIFIED of President Trump, Attempting To Eliminate All Things Trump Because They Know They Can / Did Not Beat Him

I'm retired. I don't do anything I didn't already want to do, and I usually don't even start that till noon or after.

Collecting SSI because you are "emotionally disabled" (don't like to work) isn't technically "retired," Bulldyke.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep it in mind if I ever have to advise someone like you.
who, in their right mind, would want biased advice from someone like you?

It’s not fear, Trump just got whooped by a guy who is two decades past his prime. It’s just that Trump is toxic and best left ignored so he and his crew of over emotional childish troll supporters don’t gain any more steam.

We all know that without unsolicited mail in ballots, midnight drops of "found" ballots after observers were sent away - based on lies - courts violating there ow state constitutions to extend voting hours, on and on - that the 2020 election never happens.

Georgia has already restored election integrity, Nevada is also in the process of returning of free and fail elections.

The Reich got away with 2020, but it was a one time trick. You shot your wad. Without the massive irregularities in voting, Harris/Biden would be on the ash heap of history.
No we don’t all know that. There is no evidence to support any mass fraud With mail in ballots or secret midnight dumps. Trump was just a dim Ass and campaigned against using them while the Dems promoted their use and won.
No, we don’t all know that. There is alot of evidence to support mass fraud with mail in ballots and secret midnight dumps....you are just a little sheep spreading your idols propaganda....
No there is not evidence of that. I’ve heard those claims and challenged those making them to show proof and they all either run from the debate or post debunked/unverified lies. Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you
There is video proof of those drops. There are videos of cars with out of state plates dropping off ballots.
Post the videos along with what the elections officials said was going on and why you think they were lying
The videos have been posted. The election officials are corrupt. Anything else?
Everything I’ve seen posted has been completely debunked. The fact you can’t just post the proof and face my scrutiny just shows that you don’t have a solid argument to stand on. Hiding behind “it’s been posted and proven” doesn’t prove shit except for your weak position
only in your communist loving head...or, are you blind?, or just plain stupid?

You think that tent shows Nazi activity? You realize the same Shit happened under Trump as well right?!

That "tent" is actually the Joseph R. Biden child detention center. It shows the abject failure of the Nazi party in handling our border and the humanitarian crises that the Harris-Biden regime has created as a result of their incompetence and evil.
Like I said. Same kind of detention centers were used by Trump. Also Nazi??

When the last legitimate president was in office, the number of children was 1/20th of what it is now.

The foolishness of Biden and the Nazi party has created a humanitarian crisis.

You will have a hard time lying this away.
Nothing to lie about. Yes the numbers have grown in the past few months. But you posted a picture of a tent and called it Nazi when the same exact thing was happening under Trump. You’re an idiot
the problem w/ that, is the pics were taken when barrag-o was screwing AMERICA

View attachment 474757

Make the 'Orange Bad Man' Go Away.....

Facebook scrubs Lara Trump interview of ex-president from platform; threatens penalties
CANCELING TRUMP

Facebook scrubs Lara Trump interview of ex-president from platform; threatens penalties

They want to eliminate the memory of Trump because with him around Biden's failures seem even worse by comparison.

It’s not fear, Trump just got whooped by a guy who is two decades past his prime. It’s just that Trump is toxic and best left ignored so he and his crew of over emotional childish troll supporters don’t gain any more steam.
Hardly ignoring him by censoring him. Facebook is just not bright enough to see this adds to his popularity.
Trump is off social media because he broke their rules. He was warned and he ignored the warnings. That’s not a cancel it’s just a troll getting booted
You know that according to the orange cultists, Individual One doesn't have to follow the rules/laws.

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

They want to eliminate the memory of Trump because with him around Biden's failures seem even worse by comparison.

Hardly ignoring him by censoring him. Facebook is just not bright enough to see this adds to his popularity.
Trump is off social media because he broke their rules. He was warned and he ignored the warnings. That’s not a cancel it’s just a troll getting booted
You know that according to the orange cultists, Individual One doesn't have to follow the rules/laws.
After the massive fraud you have no room to talk. But go right ahead, you never say anything we have not heard already.

We all know that without unsolicited mail in ballots, midnight drops of "found" ballots after observers were sent away - based on lies - courts violating there ow state constitutions to extend voting hours, on and on - that the 2020 election never happens.

Georgia has already restored election integrity, Nevada is also in the process of returning of free and fail elections.

The Reich got away with 2020, but it was a one time trick. You shot your wad. Without the massive irregularities in voting, Harris/Biden would be on the ash heap of history.
No we don’t all know that. There is no evidence to support any mass fraud With mail in ballots or secret midnight dumps. Trump was just a dim Ass and campaigned against using them while the Dems promoted their use and won.
No, we don’t all know that. There is alot of evidence to support mass fraud with mail in ballots and secret midnight dumps....you are just a little sheep spreading your idols propaganda....
No there is not evidence of that. I’ve heard those claims and challenged those making them to show proof and they all either run from the debate or post debunked/unverified lies. Go ahead and prove me wrong. I dare you
if you could ever get away from your publishing stations...there is real news in AMERICA....and camera footage
Yes, there is. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NPR, BBC, all kinds of real news.
GAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The Lamestream Press? Fucking propaganda arm of the Democrat Party? No thank you, Bolshevik scumbag.
You idiots have no idea that you're proving my point better than I ever could, do you.

View attachment 475018
What point? The Lamestream Press have NEVER said anything good about a Republican since, oh I don't know. Franklin fucking Delano Roosevelt? Oh we already know that. You're just a mindless cheerleader for the Left.
And You continue to do so, completely oblivious.

View attachment 474757

CANCELING TRUMP

The party of safe spaces, coloring books, therapy animals and scream at the sky nights calls Trump supporters over emotional and childish.
Hahahahahahahaha...you just can't buy entertainment like this.

One could argue it's those who need these things and those who support them should grow the fuck up.
Naaahh....I'll just chalk it up to you got owned and it made you angry.
Chalk it however you need to.

When your dog has an accident on the floor and becomes national news.... We have gone to far. when we throw out as fact some thing posted on face book..... we have gone to far When we delve into everyone's sex life looking for sick details..... we have gone to far

View attachment 474757

The American electorate already made the Loser whom his bum kissers like to call "Orange Man" go away, and the Loser then threw a hissy fit and incited his goons to attack Congress as a result, making most folks even happier that they had dumped him.

By all objective metrics, Americans are far happier with his successor, although some pissy folks will persist in sniveling about their Loser.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.16.34 AM.png

"Aw, phooey!"

View attachment 474757

The American electorate already made the Loser whom his bum kissers like to call "Orange Man" go away, and the Loser then threw a hissy fit and incited his goons to attack Congress as a result, making most folks even happier that they had dumped him.

By all objective metrics, Americans are far happier with his successor, although some pissy folks will persist in sniveling about their Loser.

View attachment 475178
"Aw, phooey!"
Yet you can't stop talking about him...

....because you don't want anyone to focus on Biden.

:p

You think that tent shows Nazi activity? You realize the same Shit happened under Trump as well right?!

That "tent" is actually the Joseph R. Biden child detention center. It shows the abject failure of the Nazi party in handling our border and the humanitarian crises that the Harris-Biden regime has created as a result of their incompetence and evil.

When the last legitimate president was in office, the number of children was 1/20th of what it is now.

They wont have to continue to lie it away. The demleftists will manufacture a brand new crisis for them to be afraid of and it will cover this one up.

Nothing to lie about. Yes the numbers have grown in the past few months. But you posted a picture of a tent and called it Nazi when the same exact thing was happening under Trump. You’re an idiot
the problem w/ that, is the pics were taken when barrag-o was screwing AMERICA
So do you honestly think that Trump put a stop to all that? It only happened under Obama and now Biden?

Forum List

Back