The Democrats’ journey from center to hard Left

Can't you right wing puppets please condense your copy and paste brain throw up. Frontpagemag is an extremist hate site. Hate is a powerful tool for control but come on righties isn't it about time you thought on your own? No one reads these large copy and paste BS articles. They accomplish nothing and I love how the wingnut choir comes online with a hate hallelujah.Shows you their depth of thought. There is no left in America today if there were the working class would be up in arms over corporate control of their lives and livelihood.

'We, the Plutocrats vs. We, the People, Saving the soul of democracy'

We, the Plutocrats vs. We, the People – Saving Democracy's Soul

"President Eisenhower describes his administration's political philosophy as 'dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive, dynamic conservatism,' then as 'progressive moderation,' then as 'moderate progressivism,' and then as 'positive progressivism.'" William Manchester quote from 'The Power and the Glory'
We are up in arms over your fascist control of our lives....if you'll notice, we sent Trump to deal with that....
Trump is Con Man Fraud. Now we have 4 years to prove it.
Like you were going to "prove" Big Mike' had his hands up when he was murdered by a White negro hating cop?
Face it pal. You're a fucking loser.
President Trump craps bigger than you.
Your thought for the day:
There are about 25 DEm Senate seats at risk in 2018.
The majority of these seats are going to be lost to REPs giving the already REP controlled Senate a 'Supermajority'.
Already many of these DEM senators are making frantic calls to the REP majority leader that they want to "get on board" with President Trump.
Thus hoping to keep their seats in 2018.
Watch as a dozen DEM senators vote for everything President Trump puts on the 'To Do' list in the first 100 days.
It's going to be hilarious to watch these LIB rats jumping off the DEM's already doomed ship.

[

She only lost by losing three states, remember? Rust belt states where the union vote turned against her, over trade and losing jobs overseas.

You are confused Moon Bat.

She lost the election by a score of 304-227.

You can't even get the numbers right. 304 plus 227 equals 531.

Goddam you people get dumber every day. Will I ever be able to stop saying that?

You are confused once again. Stop being a fucking moron. It just makes you look like a fool when you post your ignorance.

With 304 votes, electoral college seals Donald Trump's election as president

The final count was 304 for Trump, 227 for Clinton, three for former Secretary of State Colin Powell, and one each for Sanders, Paul, Kasich, and Faith Spotted Eagle, a Sioux leader and environmental activist.

Crooked Hillary lost because she lost states that voted blue in the past. She was such a flawed candidate that she couldn't even hold on to traditional blue states.

Your premise that Bill Clinton caused her to lose is absolutely the dumbest thing you have ever said on this forum and that is saying a lot since you usually post really dumbass crap.

From what I have seen, the democrats always appear to be centrist when they are trying to get elected.
In he future......if the Democrats want to win the Congress and the White House they will need to quit being "Centrist"!!!! Clinton won the WH in 1992 with a Centrist Campaign. Tragically, HRC tried running on the platform her husband used in 1992 and she lost and the GOP conservative voters have given the U.S. a fascist authoritative president of these United States!

The democrats plantation is crumbling.....
Meanwhile, the GOP and Trump have made the United States Racist Again.
How so?
Trump did manage to take "Hate-n-Racism" main stream. White supremacy, white nationalist now feel they have a hero in "Trump".......

Trump released his immigration policy, far-right extremists saw a clear signal that Trump understood their core anger and fear about America being taken over by minorities and foreigners. Trump's plan to deport masses of undocumented immigrants and end birthright citizenship was radical and thrilling.

Racist America now have their Hitler in the White House!!!! Now let Trump and the GOP "Over Reach" for the next 4 years.
That's enough of your C&P nonsense.
Permanent Ignore

Goddam you people get dumber every day. Will I ever be able to stop saying that?
Yeah dumbfuck, 304-227 reflects the actual electoral college result Trump vs. Clinton with 7 electors (Trump lost 2, Clinton lost 5) defecting to other candidates.

Yesterday a radical LIB talking head on MSNBC basically said: Ya we won the popular vote. Trouble was the votes were in states that are already overflowing with our own choir members".

How so?
Trump did manage to take "Hate-n-Racism" main stream. White supremacy, white nationalist now feel they have a hero in "Trump".......

Trump released his immigration policy, far-right extremists saw a clear signal that Trump understood their core anger and fear about America being taken over by minorities and foreigners. Trump's plan to deport masses of undocumented immigrants and end birthright citizenship was radical and thrilling.

Racist America now have their Hitler in the White House!!!! Now let Trump and the GOP "Over Reach" for the next 4 years.
Permanent Ignore
Trump will save you! Take care. By the way have you seen Trump's cabinet selection? It's Who's Who of multimillionaires and billionaires!!! The same guys who nearly Bankrupt America between 2002-2008!!!

...I don't believe any administration no matter how well intention-ed or fiscally hawkish will be able to actually shrink the size and cost of the federal government, the only thing that will do that is a massive currency/debt crisis and/or a full scale tax payer revolt.

The thing is that politicians don't want to actually shrink the size and cost of the federal government because if they succeded they would be out of a job. Doesn't matter if they're left or right wing, every politician likes to be important and to be "responsible" for a big budget and lots of bureaucratic minions

..."When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic." -- Benjamin Franklin

Right, best to keep the peasants ignorant and in their place or else they might get funny ideas

:banana:

How so?

Permanent Ignore
Trump will save you! Take care. By the way have you seen Trump's cabinet selection? It's Who's Who of multimillionaires and billionaires!!! The same guys who nearly Bankrupt America between 2002-2008!!!
So you have nothing....huh.....

Yeah dumbfuck, 304-227 reflects the actual electoral college result Trump vs. Clinton with 7 electors (Trump lost 2, Clinton lost 5) defecting to other candidates.

I stand corrected and apologize to whichever RWnut was correct.

BTW. He proved me right. It only takes 3 states to make that 77 electoral vote gap switch.

PA plus OH plus WI 48 electoral votes 304 minus 48 equals 26\56. 227 plus 48 equals 275.

...I don't believe any administration no matter how well intention-ed or fiscally hawkish will be able to actually shrink the size and cost of the federal government, the only thing that will do that is a massive currency/debt crisis and/or a full scale tax payer revolt.

The thing is that politicians don't want to actually shrink the size and cost of the federal government because if they succeded they would be out of a job. Doesn't matter if they're left or right wing, every politician likes to be important and to be "responsible" for a big budget and lots of bureaucratic minions
I don't believe that's the "thing" at all, the central problem is that even if a politician wants to shrink the size and cost of government (which some actually do) neither the looters...er...voters nor the bureaucracy will allow it, nobody holds these people responsible for prioritizing expenses so essentially everybody gets to put their beak into the trough; works great right up to the point where the currency collapses and printing presses can longer paper over the fundamental problem of infinite human wants competing for finite resources.

Unfortunately for the looters and the bureaucrats the laws of economics and market forces always win out in the long run.

..."When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic." -- Benjamin Franklin

Right, best to keep the peasants ignorant and in their place or else they might get funny ideas

Ummm.. yeah... apparently you're not familiar with the concept of theft it's not a secret for most of the population nor is the concept altered when said theft takes place at the voting booth backed by government force; the "peasants" have been debasing themselves at the alter of gub'mint goodies and the piper will eventually be paid by the "peasants"., they're slitting their own financial throats (and everybody Else's too) while the "elites" sit back and profit from the orgy of self indulgent, government facilitated theft by the masses.

Don't sweat it, you did what your limited mental capacity allowed (sticking your own foot into your oversized mouth), so no apology is necessary.

Don't sweat it, you did what your limited mental capacity allowed (sticking your own foot into your oversized mouth), so no apology is necessary.

Thanks for reminding us that you have no class.

How so?

Permanent Ignore
Reading comprehension, history and spotting the CON have always been your weak point in school and your daily life!!! Its amazing you can cross the street by yourself!!!!

Thanks for reminding us that you have no class.
You're welcome, now you and whatever dweebcicles comprise "us" are cordially invited to retreat to your safe space and have yourselves a good cry about it.....

"I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity." -- George Carlin

From what I have seen, the democrats always appear to be centrist when they are trying to get elected.
In he future......if the Democrats want to win the Congress and the White House they will need to quit being "Centrist"!!!! Clinton won the WH in 1992 with a Centrist Campaign. Tragically, HRC tried running on the platform her husband used in 1992 and she lost and the GOP conservative voters have given the U.S. a fascist authoritative president of these United States!
You don't know what the word fascist means. That makes you an idiot.

Permanent Ignore
Reading comprehension, history and spotting the CON have always been your weak point in school and your daily life!!! Its amazing you can cross the street by yourself!!!!
WOW, the DIM has such hard hitting facts.

From his ass.

In my life time the Democrat Party has changed from being an inclusive party of Northern working people and Southern Conservatives to a party of extreme far Left assholes.

They are a despicable coalition of welfare queens, environmental wackos, anti gun nuts, Feminazis, confused college kids and their batshit crazy Marxist professors, limousine Liberals, globalist billionaires and communists.

They use to have greedy union pukes in that coalition but Trump was able to break that group out to his camp.

you forgot they are also the fuck the police supporters

and violent rioting is protesting and every day life

oh and they voted God out of their platform at one time

Forum List

Back