The Democrats Host Impeachment and No One Watches

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

This is a loser, Democrats. This was your Hail Mary to throw and it's losing.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

First televised impeachment hearing draws 13 million viewers

People have decided whether or not they think there's anything there already.

This shows very little faith in the actual process. I'd agree this is not a good indicator for the hosts of this party.....

13 million viewers tuned in to watch the first day of the Impeachment Hearing. That works out to a whopping 4% of the American public. That's right. 4%. More people watched James Comey's testimony and the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.

Almost nothing is trending about impeachment on Twitter at any time, aside from during the hearings.

Prepare accordingly. Here's a thought. Maybe come up with a winning platform. Or some candidates who can beat Trump. Groundbreaking, I know.

One more time, No party has had a president impeached and won the next election.

By the time is all said in done, even if the GOP saves Trump, he'll be remembered as "Impeached and Disgraced" Donald Trump.

Look, the smart thing for you guys to do would be to get rid of this guy and try to rehabilitate Pence's reputation. It almost worked for Jerry Ford.

Because ratings are what reality TV folks care about right?

People have decided whether or not they think there's anything there already.

This shows very little faith in the actual process. I'd agree this is not a good indicator for the hosts of this party.....

The "process" in this case is an absolute joke.

One more time, No party has had a president impeached and won the next election.

By the time is all said in done, even if the GOP saves Trump, he'll be remembered as "Impeached and Disgraced" Donald Trump.

Look, the smart thing for you guys to do would be to get rid of this guy and try to rehabilitate Pence's reputation. It almost worked for Jerry Ford.
You mean both times?
Are you some kind of math whiz?

You can't convince people if they're not paying attention.

Democrats bet the whole farm and no one cares. And they did it now a year away from a Presidential Election.

Nancy tried to warn you. You wouldn't listen. Now you are where you are. Good luck with that.

Democrats bet the whole farm and no one cares.

I'll bet my farm it doesn't amount to Trump's dismissal Sue

But , understand...it's not a matter of guilt

Our version of Sodom and Gomorrah has literally evolved towards the epitome of the seven deadlies

So you see, it's just another daily affair there

~S~

one more time all presidents impeached were in their second term.
The smart thing for you to do is move back to Russia l

Ohhh..people know. This is not exactly a secret

Newsflash. People have jobs

And twitter? Who follows twitter?

Kids and political junkies...

13 million....that heartens me. After I heard the testimony on Wednesday, I was really hoping that a lot of people heard that story. 13 million sounds like a lot to me. But for the people who were at work or who get bored with political hearings, there has been plenty of commentary about it. I didn't trust that--I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch.
Our president really, really needs to be fired. I've written to my senators and told them what I expect in their vote. (lol)

Most people work for a living an have long ago stopped caring about the lame Political Circus acts in Washington.

They don't have time for the BS up there.........and this whole process is just that.........

images

Ohhh..people know. This is not exactly a secret

Newsflash. People have jobs

And twitter? Who follows twitter?

Kids and political junkies...

Right. Political junkies. And mostly LIB and LEFTIST political junkies. And when even THEY are not talking about impeachment, guess what that means?

It's not going well for you.

You telling me that if Clinton's impeachment had happened in his first term, he would've lost reelection against Bob f'in Dole? LMFAO! He got impeached in October of '98. Midterms happened in November and the Democrats picked up 5 seats in the House, first time since 1934 the party of the sitting president managed to gain any seats in the house. Apparently, if the American Public thinks the impeachment is bullshit, the impeaching party stands to take an asswhooping at the next available election.

Or maybe. . . there's something coming to mind about correlation and causation. . . nah, lost it.

13 million....that heartens me. After I heard the testimony on Wednesday, I was really hoping that a lot of people heard that story. 13 million sounds like a lot to me. But for the people who were at work or who get bored with political hearings, there has been plenty of commentary about it. I didn't trust that--I wanted to hear it straight from the horses mouth and I was fortunate enough to be able to watch.
Our president really, really needs to be fired. I've written to my senators and told them what I expect in their vote. (lol)

the encouraging thing is people who cannot tune in live, can turn to a multitude of media platforms. i don't think those 'ratings' reflect anything other than tv. i watched it live mostly on youtube on my internet radio. smartphones are another means that isn't reflected in tv ratings. then there are the endless loops of watching the whole thing or highlights from the actual people testifying available that weren't invented during nixon or even clinton's impeachments.

Pelosi is appeasing the left wing Lunatics..............nothing more..

Even she slipped up and said it will cost us later.......

Anger the American people with BS has consequences............and Supreme Consequences they will be........lol

Forum List

Back