The Democrats Have Voted Early.Tomorrow,The Republican&Conservative Armys Are Voting In The Masses!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:thewave:

So about 40 to 45% of all potential voters have already made their decisions? And what if most of those who have voted are Democrats? Of course Democrats may be leading in the early votes! Aren't most of them unemployed and have the time to vote? :tinfoil:
:mm:
But come tomorrow, maybe 65 to 75 Million Trump fans are going to vote before or after work. We wont mind waiting an hour to vote when we are usually having dinner.
:up:
No one can predict what will happen, but we all know that many more Trump voters will be coming out in the masses and overwhelm their precincts!!!
:woohoo:

I still need to open and fill out my "early" ballot so I can drop it off at the polls on way to work tomorrow. Will write in Evan McMullin for president, vote for John McCain for Senate and Joe Arpaio for sheriff. I have no idea who is running for the seat in the House. Doesn't really make a difference, the chance in this district of the Democrat winning is comparable to the odds of the Browns winning the Super Bowl this season. But my Indians did me proud. If they had to lose I don't mind going down to the Cubbies.

• Banned
I still need to open and fill out my "early" ballot so I can drop it off at the polls on way to work tomorrow. Will write in Evan McMullin for president, vote for John McCain for Senate and Joe Arpaio for sheriff. I have no idea who is running for the seat in the House. Doesn't really make a difference, the chance in this district of the Democrat winning is comparable to the odds of the Browns winning the Super Bowl this season. But my Indians did me proud. If they had to lose I don't mind going down to the Cubbies.
i cant wait to stand in line to vote tomorrow!

:thewave:

So about 40 to 45% of all potential voters have already made their decisions? And what if most of those who have voted are Democrats? Of course Democrats may be leading in the early votes! Aren't most of them unemployed and have the time to vote? :tinfoil:
:mm:
But come tomorrow, maybe 65 to 75 Million Trump fans are going to vote before or after work. We wont mind waiting an hour to vote when we are usually having dinner.
:up:
No one can predict what will happen, but we all know that many more Trump voters will be coming out in the masses and overwhelm their precincts!!!
:woohoo:

You sure like the concept of the "Trump Army" as this is the second thread you started in the last three hours. This is like you duplicating your own thread! :doubt:

• Banned
I hope someone out there reporting finds a long two mile long line of Trump supporters,,,and another reporter on scene at a blue district with three Hillary supporters in line

Forum List

Back