The Democrats Find Endless Opportunities To Cut Their Own Throats For The 2022 Mid-terms

Those moderate Democrats appear to be one guy totally owned by big oil and big coal and that cretan from Arizona. The problem is people who can't tell the difference between the two parties for crying out loud. So if you vote for Republicans ever, Meanwhile, I suppose you keep voting for the totally owned big oil big pharma big health big money GOP which opposes everything that can help regular people. I know another tax cut for the rich! Trump tax cut runs out for the regular people in 2024, but not for the rich. Funny thing lol, brainwashed functional moron.
And yet majs in both states OPPOSE it

Long as they can keep bringing in illegals and do to the country what they did to California in the late 80s nothing else they do will matter, they still win. Their endgame is the illegals.

And yet majs in both states OPPOSE it
People are in favor of every separate measure but when you ask are you for this for trillion dollar bill they say no. The brainwash is very strong. Corporate journalist s who are supposedly Democrats are meally mouth twits paid off by big money.... At least they don't lie like the crap GOP propaganda machine.... ABC CBS NBC used to have documentaries on poverty corruption etc now it's all stupid domestic murders and crap. And you think they are propaganda for Democrats. More crap GOP propaganda which actually exists. Running the GOP in fact...

People are in favor of every separate measure but when you ask are you for this for trillion dollar bill they say no. The brainwash is very strong. Corporate journalist s who are supposedly Democrats are meally mouth twits paid off by big money.... At least they don't lie like the crap GOP propaganda machine.... ABC CBS NBC used to have documentaries on poverty corruption etc now it's all stupid domestic murders and crap. And you think they are propaganda for Democrats. More crap GOP propaganda which actually exists. Running the GOP in fact...
well, imo, it is the Size that people oppose. It's why we get polls on the negative direction of America. If this was simply about shoring up medicare and soc sec to accept the fact that simply exending the working age is not an answer, or saying that kids who get college degrees and want to work in Teach for America can be debt free .... then imo Biden would be cruising.

Long as they can keep bringing in illegals and do to the country what they did to California in the late 80s nothing else they do will matter, they still win. Their endgame is the illegals.
Pass The 2010 Democratic immigration bill that would end your GOP scam disaster with a work ID card, the only solution, like in every other modern country for crying out loud. Change the damn channel.

well, imo, it is the Size that people oppose. It's why we get polls on the negative direction of America. If this was simply about shoring up medicare and soc sec to accept the fact that simply exending the working age is not an answer, or saying that kids who get college degrees and want to work in Teach for America can be debt free .... then imo Biden would be cruising.
Yes It is about the size of the bill because that is how it is referred to every time and very seldom do people find out what is actually in it lol. Thanks crap US media. Of course The GOP never says what's in it lol, just fear monger the price

Is about time we got the benefits of citizenship the rest of the modern world has. Cheap college health care daycare infrastructure vacations etc. This is pathetic. I think they already do have little programs for teachers like that.

The absolutely bizarre, ugly and hopefully temporary phenomenon that is Trumpism aside, the Democratic Party simply has not demonstrated that it deserves to, once and for all, wrest the public's trust and faith away from the otherworldly-sociopathic GQP.

The Democrats just can't seem to recognize the fact that some of their cultural views simply don't jibe with those of much of the country, enough to make a difference at the ballot box. This, at a time when this country badly needs to turn away from the ugly, arrogant ignorance that is Trumpism.

My guess is that, right now, the country is beginning to lean ever-so-precariously and microscopically to the Left. How many qualifiers did I just employ? I think that pushing too hard to the Left is a bad idea, and that's what I'm seeing. This is a really, really bad time for that.

Oh, Vichy Mac, we don't need two Republican Parties... one does enough damage.

The problem is, of course, that America is happy with its racism, its homophobia, its misogyny.

The only problem with the Democrats is that they don't know how to act like winners. So they let a mutant like Joe Machin tie up any kind of progress.

Forum List

Back