The Democrats’ Big Court Packing Plan Just Got Blown to Pieces

Yikes. Right wingers are about to pack the SC with conservative appointees and you're bitching about...what??
Please..make up your mind..and stop quoting alt-right media sources. :)

You scared, bro? :auiqs.jpg:

Do you know what Court Packing is ?

Yes, sweetheart. It's appointing conservative judges that will hand down rulings based on right wingers belief in a mythical sky pixie that thinks that individual choice is BAD!!!
Why?...Fear...of course.

Well, no...that isn't what Court Packing is.

Hard to imagine any adult is that ignorant.

Yikes. Right wingers are about to pack the SC with conservative appointees and you're bitching about...what??

Pack...you mean appoint like every other President ever...it you butthurt assholes that need the court to pass your shit....you know if the court is conservative (for the first time in like 60+ years), you'll actually have to have congress pass real laws....like immigration reform....and the one you have done the ACA, was so bad, you immediately lost congress in the next election......Republicans have had to deal with a liberal court all that time....now YOU get to deal with a court that will toss all your queer gender bullshit out the window.

Wah, wah, wah ,wah. Immigration??..present day Republicans won't even touch that..why? because it doesn't suit their narrative. ACA? Shouldn't even be in the courts. But...Republicans don't want to talk..or even discuss it. Why?...it won't play to the base.
Like I said, you have to do shit....

Republicans will talk immigration, ONCE the border is secure....until then it's pointless......stop the water from coming in before discussing permanent repairs

The ACA is trash, just run health insurance like car insurance.....
remove the restrictions on what the states can offer for health plans
And what they need to change is have the employeer give you a voucher for insurance and you pick it
Health Insurance is so expensive because the client (you) have no idea about the cost of any of the procedures.....make people responsible for that and costs go waaaaaaaaay down.

Seriously?? Conditions need to be in place for any Republican to put forth their views?? :)
I have been dealing with the health insurance policy inner workings and companies longer than you've been alive. LOL.
Vouchers?? Really?? WTF..now we're heading in the education direction? Yikes. No hope.
Yes, sealing the border is the only first step.......and until you get serious about it....we don't give a fuck about the rest....why? Because we've been fuck on this so many times, no more.....border first!
Yeah vouchers, it allows you to pick your insurance plan and carry it with you to whatever job you have.....it's way better than the current system.....the vouchers are only for the employer to pay the amount they are now.....you don't have to have them, but then you pay full price..it's up to you man

Yes, sweetheart. It's appointing conservative judges that will hand down rulings based on right wingers belief in a mythical sky pixie that thinks that individual choice is BAD!!!
Why?...Fear...of course.

You do fit the bill. :)
C'mon, tell me. What do you fear?

Why?...Fear...of course.
Oh a religion slight....yes I love people who believe the universe started Just Cuz.......and noone thinks individual choice is bad except lefties

they hate meat, they hate snacks, they hate colas, they hate internal combustion engines, so when you say you're for choice, you are completely full of shit

C'mon sweetie. Show me you have something other than this alt-right BS. Democrats invented choice. Republicans??...would love to take it away.
alt right.....I havent hear that in a while, starkey is that you?
How did dems invent choice? What choice are you talking about?

Why?...Fear...of course.

no you're either a moron or a troll, you never answer a question.....you do insults and then try to be cute....it's because you can't think for youself, if you don't have a talking point, you can't take the info you know and come up with your own original plan or thought.....we deal with lefties all the time.......

it's why lefties love chants...someone makes one up and all you have to do is chant it, you prob don't pay attention to what's in the chant....you're just a drone

For example, you called me alt right..what does that mean?

Why?...Fear...of course.

no you're either a moron or a troll, you never answer a question.....you do insults and then try to be cute....it's because you can't think for youself, if you don't have a talking point, you can't take the info you know and come up with your own original plan or thought.....we deal with lefties all the time.......

it's why lefties love chants...someone makes one up and all you have to do is chant it, you prob don't pay attention to what's in the chant....you're just a drone

Well, let me insult you more...retard. Stacking the court involves placing appointees that you believe will rule in your favor...right or left to extend your agenda..whatever that may be.
Alt-right encompasses the hatred or dislike of anything/anyone who isn't white/heterosexual/Christian (leaning).

Got it? There will be a test shortly. :)

Why?...Fear...of course.
Oh a religion slight....yes I love people who believe the universe started Just Cuz.......and noone thinks individual choice is bad except lefties

they hate meat, they hate snacks, they hate colas, they hate internal combustion engines, so when you say you're for choice, you are completely full of shit

C'mon sweetie. Show me you have something other than this alt-right BS. Democrats invented choice. Republicans??...would love to take it away.
alt right.....I havent hear that in a while, starkey is that you?
How did dems invent choice? What choice are you talking about?
The choice between Marxism and filling a mass grave.

Why?...Fear...of course.

Well, let me insult you more...retard. Stacking the court involves placing appointees that you believe will rule in your favor...right or left to extend your agenda..whatever that may be.
Alt-right encompasses the hatred or dislike of anything/anyone who isn't white/heterosexual/Christian (leaning).

The conservative agenda is the Constitution.

That's why you hate it.

Why?...Fear...of course.

So tell me, when was the last time you were surprised by a democrat appointee.....I can give you tons of examples or republican appointees, so by your standard the dems pack the court, the pubs do not.
But packing really means to add more justices, either you know that and are trolling, or you don't and you shouldn't be discussing the issue.

IF that's the definition of alt-right, then i'm not, and by my answers how do you come up with that ridiculous charge?

Why?...Fear...of course.

That's why you hate it.

Nope. You hate it because the Constitution was intended by the founders to be a living, breathing document. Not the static Grail you want it to be. I think it's been amended 27 times since it was written?
That's conservatism's biggest failure. Just..can't..evolve.. :)

Why?...Fear...of course.

That's why you hate it.

Nope. You hate it because the Constitution was intended by the founders to be a living, breathing document. Not the static Grail you want it to be. I think it's been amended 27 times since it was written?
Ok you're just a troll......it was not intended to be a living breathing document, becasue you don't even know what that means....Did you just learn the term in school or something? Living breathing document has nothing to do with amendments......
If it were just amendments, the pubs would be fine with it.....God it's like talking to a 10 year old........you really just spout nonsense

Why?...Fear...of course.

That's why you hate it.

The founders put a process into place to change the constitution. They deliberately made it difficult. So your claim they wanted the constitution to be a “living breathing document” is a lie. If you want to change the constitution write an amendment, get two thirds of the senate, three quarters of the states and the sitting president to agree with you. Until you manage that the constitution as written by people a lot smarter and far more principalled than you will stand.

Why?...Fear...of course.

That's why you hate it.

The founders put a process into place to change the constitution. They deliberately made it difficult. So your claim they wanted the constitution to be a “living breathing document” is a lie. If you want to change the constitution write an amendment, get two thirds of the senate, three quarters of the states and the sitting president to agree with you. Until you manage that the constitution as written by people a lot smarter and far more principalled than you will stand.
yeah he thinks the amendments are what make it a living breathing document, hence my post to him about him being uninformed

Packing the court refers to adding to the number of justices so you can appoint more of them without waiting on someone to die. The Republicans are not packing the court, they are taking advantage of a justice dying to replace her with one more to their liking. Big difference.
McConnell's goal has been to pack the court with republicans since Obama took office...

He filibustered and used any procedural measures to block over 200 empty judicial seats of Obama nominations...

Then he did not even give President Obama's Merrick Garland a hearing, for his supreme court nominee,

Then when Trump became president, McConnel and the entire Senate has done nothing but fill all the Obama era judicial openings with repub judges...

Including three supreme court seats, by McConnell nuking thr filibuster, for supreme court justices seats...

And now by ramming through an empty supreme court justice opening 3 weeks prior to an election, which all republicans said they would not do, with Garland, 10 months out from an election

YES, THAT IS ALSO, COURT PACKING.

Why?...Fear...of course.

That's why you hate it.

Sorry. Rhetorical speech will not get around the fact that the founders intended the document to grow and evolve with the times. No matter what the right wing constantly brays that it is.
The document is not static. That is not a lie. That is fact.

Packing the court refers to adding to the number of justices so you can appoint more of them without waiting on someone to die. The Republicans are not packing the court, they are taking advantage of a justice dying to replace her with one more to their liking. Big difference.
McConnell's goal has been to pack the court with republicans since Obama took office...

He filibustered and used any procedural measures to block over 200 empty judicial seats of Obama nominations...

Then he did not even give President Obama's Merrick Garland a hearing, for his supreme court nominee,

Then when Trump became president, McConnel and the entire Senate has done nothing but fill all the Obama era judicial openings with repub judges...

Including three supreme court seats, by McConnell nuking thr filibuster, for supreme court justices seats...

And now by ramming through an empty supreme court justice opening 3 weeks prior to an election, which all republicans said they would not do, with Garland, 10 months out from an election

YES, THAT IS ALSO, COURT PACKING.
No it's not, it's appointing members......yeah McConnell fucked you, but since you guys try to kill the reputations of our nominees with bogus charges......we just laugh at it......dems deserve every fuck they get about the court........Bork, Thomas, Alito, and Kavanaugh all say HI!

I figured that it's an empty threat and nothing is really going to come from it.

I think we can expect the Supreme Court to be a circus from now on. At least for a while.

Why?...Fear...of course.

That's why you hate it.

Sorry. Rhetorical speech will not get around the fact that the founders intended the document to grow and evolve with the times. No matter what the right wing constantly brays that it is.
The document is not static. That is not a lie. That is fact.
You still don't even know what the term means, you just spout shit, this is hilarious........ I mean we are discussing this with you, and you literally know nothing about this subject, just a talking point you saw on HUFFPO......you guys can't actually come up with your own characterization of issues, because you don't even know the terminology

So you don't know:
1) Court Packing
2) Alt Right
3) Living Constitution

and yet you try and use those terms....this is delightful and fun.

Why?...Fear...of course.

That's why you hate it.

Your a moron . Go away

New Topics

Forum List

Back