The Democrats are the laughing stock of the globe

The Democrats are the whores of the World. They give a flying fuck off of every word the rest of the World thinks of US. Conservatives feel that the rest of the World owes US a bit of gratitude instead of envy.

The Democrats are the whores of the World. They give a flying fuck off of every word the rest of the World thinks of US. Conservatives feel that the rest of the World owes US a bit of gratitude instead of envy.

And neither of them ever employ Sweeping Generalization Fallacies. :rolleyes:

Oooooooooopsie.

SMGDFH

These people have literally become a caricature. It's like Homer Simpson had a child with Al Bundy and that child got elected to public office through voter fraud...

Big Bird has a tiny brain.. He's a goner.. From Prez candidate to zero in sixty seconds..

Letting hundreds of convicts out while the CITY IS CLOSED with no support, no jobs? Who IS this guy but a "puppet of Putin" ?????

Well, they have tent cities all along the Pacific coast. That is what winning looks like to a democrat. In the name of social justice I guess.

The Democrats are the laughing stock of the globe
Hoho, it's rather obvious deplorables don't know a lot about the globe. Looks like they can't even read a foreign newspaper.

I'm watching the woke live stream on twitchy

Congradulations America you really do resemble western europe
Iowa city oy what ascene

Today we're all losers

Black people your brothers and sisters looting its 2020 please join us and Hang your heads in shame

1000 bucks says mlk would be saying what the hell did i even bother marching for
Two nyp officers shot ......one suspect down ...yeah I'm sure he was a boogaloo boi...pfffft

More than a caricature.

They are pure evil....they are demonic and despicable.

The Rats are scum!

Forum List

Back