The Democrats Are Planning An Attack On The Filibuster

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You know things are pretty bad in this country when the democrats want to start taking charge over voting rights.

It needs to go, at least in it current form, no matter which party has the majority.

As it is now it is a get out of jail free card for broken promises by our elected officials.

"well, we tried but we did not have 60 votes".

At the bare minimum they need to go back to the filibuster being an active event.

The Democrats are LOSERS.
This is why they have to change the rules.
This why they lie and cheat all of the time.
BTW, 2022 is going to be wall to wall Voting Rights issues.
The Dems are going to paint the Reps as racist.
Their HR1 Bill would torpedo our representative democracy and create a One Party country.
We will become Northern Venezuela.

You know things are pretty bad in this country when the democrats want to start taking charge over voting rights.

Well, seriously. After what Mitch and crew have done with the filibuster over that last seven years? Are you really gonna go there? I mean, a year after your savior clearly LOSES the 2020 election, you still want to rig the game? Why? What are you afraid of?

Well, seriously. After what Mitch and crew have done with the filibuster over that last seven years? Are you really gonna go there? I mean, a year after your savior clearly LOSES the 2020 election, you still want to rig the game? Why? What are you afraid of?
Your memory is short, Dingy Harry Reid started playing around with the filibuster. Maybe you just have selective memory.

Your memory is short, Dingy Harry Reid started playing around with the filibuster. Maybe you just have selective memory.
My memory is not short. How is it any different? LOL. Hint..it isn't, because its the same thing Mitch and crew did with Amy...what you gonna do??...or Garland..and I don't care if you think he wasn't fit to serve as SCJ.

My memory is not short. How is it any different? LOL. Hint..it isn't, because its the same thing Mitch and crew did with Amy...what you gonna do??...or Garland..and I don't care if you think he wasn't fit to serve as SCJ.
Perhaps, you should just be honest and say that both sides do it, but you're just pissed when the other tent does it.

Wouldn't it take a filibuster proof vote to change the filibuster?
No. It would be a simple "rules change" in the Senate. They'd only need 51 votes. But then, the moves they'll make will cause war. Don't let them BS you. This is a coup and it WILL NOT BE ALLOWED

I thank god for the 45 day early voting period the dems handed us here in Virginia.

Once we got our feet under us and found out what a useful tool it could be we shoved it right up the dem's ass with no lube. We were running up the totals in red counties to unprecedented levels for a governor's race.

The funny part was the dems thought that they would never lose another election when they passed it into law.

No worries on the national level though they done went and put VP Kumswallow Harris in charge of it.

The Democrats are LOSERS.
This is why they have to change the rules.
This why they lie and cheat all of the time.
BTW, 2022 is going to be wall to wall Voting Rights issues.
The Dems are going to paint the Reps as racist.
Their HR1 Bill would torpedo our representative democracy and create a One Party country.
We will become Northern Venezuela.
They are not losers. If they were losers there would be a whole bunch of them setting in prison right now. With the help of Republicans they have made their selfs immune to any laws of common decency. They can lie, slander, even manufactory evidence out of thin air, all legal to our ruling class. Social Security? Not for the ruling class. They just vote them self full pay till they die. 'Affordable' Health Care? Not for them but you can bet your bottom dollar doctors will have them living a long time. They even voted themself immune to sexual harassment laws. Now why do the ones we trust with our Republic allow lawless to be lawful for their little group?

Forum List

Back