The Democrats appear to want to destroy America through high inflation, etc

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Here economists basically repeat the known wisdom that you don't increase spending or taxes in a recession but the bozos are passing that monstrosity of a bill anyway, with the Orwellian title Inflation Reduction slapped on it to fool Americans not well-versed in economics..

It gets into details around 2:40

Here economists basically repeat the known wisdom that you don't increase spending or taxes in a recession but the bozos are passing that monstrosity of a bill anyway, with the Orwellian title Inflation Reduction slapped on it to fool Americans not well-versed in economics..

Sure, retard.
If anything, you should be thanking Biden.
If Biden can take control of every country in the world, control their economies, control world ports, control transport, raise the world's prices on everything, then we need another person just like him.

A true miracle, no other US leader has even come close to the control he has.

It's ok. People will be hunting Democrats down like mangy, rabid dogs by 2024.

Sure, retard.
If anything, you should be thanking Biden.
If Biden can take control of every country in the world, control their economies, control world ports, control transport, raise the world's prices on everything, then we need another person just like him.

A true miracle, no other US leader has even come close to the control he has.
Hey, Boys and girls, can you spell Delusional?

Hey, look at this (following) that was right under the video and i didn't notice it... until now... You dimrats should be so grateful I found it and posted it here :)

The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago was a reckless political stunt meant to show the left that Attorney General Merrick Garland will keep the heat on former President Donald Trump. It was unprecedented, seemingly unnecessary, and infuriating to the millions who saw the heavily armed agents’ 10-hour search vividly spotlighting our uneven application of justice.

The raid was also incredibly stupid. Among other things, the furor completely overshadowed passage of the Inflation Reduction Act, which Democrats are hawking as President Joe Biden’s greatest legislative accomplishment....

Yep...if they destroy America economically, then the countries they really like can then take the lead in the world....the democrats will be rich, but America will be a shell of itself.....

Some can't (like Trump) too many syllables, some just abbreviate and just say Q NUT.
OR fucking moron who thinks inflation is ONLY in the US.
wow... you could really use an English 101 class. I couldn't even make sense of this...

not even sure I get the gist of it... but never mind fixing it. I get the first sentence.

I hear Trump has a high IQ, over 150 or so, way above avg... You, on the other hand, cannot even put together a simple sentence...

Hey, look at this (following) that was right under the video and i didn't notice it... until now... You dimrats should be so grateful I found it and posted it here :)

The FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago was a reckless political stunt meant to show the left that Attorney General Merrick Garland will keep the heat on former President Donald Trump. It was unprecedented, seemingly unnecessary, and infuriating to the millions who saw the heavily armed agents’ 10-hour search vividly spotlighting our uneven application of justice.

The raid was also incredibly stupid. Among other things, the furor completely overshadowed passage of the Inflation Reduction Act, which Democrats are hawking as President Joe Biden’s greatest legislative accomplishment....

They wanted the Inflation Expansion Act to be over shadowed because too many people were talking about the 87,000 new IRS agents the democrats are budgeting for in the Destroy the American Economy act.....a United States Field Army is 50,000 soldiers.....the entire Marine Corps. is 187,000 people.........so this is the police force the democrats want to impose their police state......

Yep...if they destroy America economically, then the countries they really like can then take the lead in the world....the democrats will be rich, but America will be a shell of itself.....
but as long as elite dims are wealthy, that's what counts..

I envision an unforeseen consequence, though.. of that scenario: elite dimrat (let's say AOC) goes into coffee shop, orders a fancy Latte...

Little person who was hurt by evil Dimrat policies fixes her one ... then throws it in her face... :dev3:

Dripping with the beige-colored goo, AOC moans under her breath

Those damn unforeseen consequences! :disbelief:

They wanted the Inflation Expansion Act to be over shadowed because too many people were talking about the 87,000 new IRS agents the democrats are budgeting for in the Destroy the American Economy act.....a United States Field Army is 50,000 soldiers.....the entire Marine Corps. is 187,000 people.........so this is the police force the democrats want to impose their police state......
first thing Rs need to do when they win in Nov is dismantle that beast

According to Fox and other friends?

Beware of where one finds nonsense like the one above.

"APPEAR"???

Blind, deaf and not just dumb but beyond dumb??????

wow... you could really use an English 101 class. I couldn't even make sense of this...
Of course, you couldn't.
The fine "ediatcashon" you got from the Trump U. correspondence course.
not even sure I get the gist of it
See above.
... but never mind fixing it. I get the first sentence.
Damned I'm surprised you spelled sentence.............correctly.
I hear Trump has a high IQ, over 150 or so,
No, more than twice that, Donnie is a genius............just ask him.............just don't bring up his grades.
way above avg... You, on the other hand, cannot even put together a simple sentence...
Yeah, I get that a lot......... from Trump's cult................too many syllables..........for Trump or his cult to comprehend.

Bigly words take big brains.

Trump addressed a roomful of hundreds of reporters from US and international media organisations this morning in a sweltering hotel ballroom following his participation in UN talks.

“He’s a friend of mine,” President Trump said of China’s president-for-life. “He may not be a friend of mine anymore”.

Nevertheless, Trump insisted he maintained a strong influence over the rapidly emerging world power.

The president added that China “has total respect for Donald Trump and for Donald Trump’s very, very large brain”.

Forum List

Back