The Democratic Party's “new” political strategy

I've noticed that too. It seems like the DNC and Democrat Party is insistent on doubling down on the stupidity that caused them to lose.

What the hell, go for it, Dems. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

:banana:

other than sit back and witness Trump politically castrate himself the dems dont need any strategy.

other than sit back and witness Trump politically castrate himself the dems dont need any strategy.

Seriously? That's how things look from your cubby hole? :laugh:

dreamy-rose-glasses-effect.jpeg

Because that's not how your average Trump-voter sees him...

donald-trump-riding-a-tank-into-battle_1730087574.jpg

ok, you tell me what the dems did that prompted 8 investigations, a grand jury impaneled. not one single piece of major legislation passed in 7 months, and the media fact checking every word Trump yammers ... JUST TO NAME A VERY FEW.

ready, GO !

ok, you tell me what the dems did that prompted 8 investigations, a grand jury impaneled. not one single piece of major legislation passed in 7 months, and the media fact checking every word Trump yammers ... JUST TO NAME A VERY FEW.

ready, GO !
Because liberals are asshats then whine when you don't get your way.
imageedit_1140_4971158653.jpg

Last edited:
fuck candyass Trump and his pussy drones... dish it out like big dogs, take it like nursing kittens

fuck candyass Trump and his pussy drones... dish it out like big dogs, take it like nursing kittens

Do I detect a hint of animosity here?

Wait! Here's an idea: Why not try to come up with a connection between Donald trump and Putin? Maybe some claim that the Russians had something to do with the election? Or they hacked it or something.

Surely that would get him out of the White House and Hillary could be reinstated to her proper standing.

Pure genius! Yeah, that might work. :biggrin:

I've noticed that too. It seems like the DNC and Democrat Party is insistent on doubling down on the stupidity that caused them to lose.

What the hell, go for it, Dems. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

:banana:

Looking forward to the reviews of Hillary's new book. She's a fine representative of the Democrats.

17757290_1045264488951986_1687039453523550674_n.jpg

Do I detect a hint of animosity here?

Wait! Here's an idea: Why not try to come up with a connection between Donald trump and Putin? Maybe some claim that the Russians had something to do with the election? Or they hacked it or something.

Surely that would get him out of the White House and Hillary could be reinstated to her proper standing.

Pure genius! Yeah, that might work. :biggrin:

Agreed. I mean you lost the White House, Senate, House of Representatives.....4 Special Elections since Trump has been President, and you even lost another Governorship. :lol:

So by all means keep doing what your doing. Idiots. :D

ok, you tell me what the dems did that prompted 8 investigations, a grand jury impaneled. not one single piece of major legislation passed in 7 months, and the media fact checking every word Trump yammers ...
The Dems did all of that out of envy. And all while ignoring that President Trump has restored constitutional government, secured the border, paid off $68 billion of the national debt, created jobs, approved the KeyStone pipeline, rolled back Barack Insane Obama's illegal/unconstitutional Presidential Memorandums, and renegotiated trade agreements in America's favor. It's been the most successful first 6 months of any presidency in recent history.

America handed The Hill over to a milquetoast Republican Party headed up by McConnell and Ryan and followed up by handing The Office of The President over to an outsider. Somehow, the Demorats think they are the still the shit. Outside of Boston, New York. Philadelphia, Baltimore, Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, Denver, St,. Louis, Kansas City, Albuquerque, California, Oregon, Washington........America is just not interested in what you have to offer.

Forum List

Back