The Democratic party is in a tailspin of epic proportions

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Listening to the desperation and laughable excuses for losing multiple recent elections is quite amusing. From the recall elections to Nevada and NY they can't form a unified front on any issue. As of late its all about black vs white, poor vs rich. No solutions to our nations actual problems. Just hate, hate, hate.

News flash lefties......

Your hate and division tactics aren't working. You can't even hold onto once considered "safe" seats. Don't you think its time to stop the dog and pony show and put forth an agenda that the "general" public at large cares about and not just your Union supporters?

The latest polls show that Obamas spending speech before congress didn't give him ANY kind of bump in the polls. In fact his negatives went up by two points after the speech. Can't you guys see that America doesn't support Obamas agenda?
Are you going to support a losing platform just because the person putting it forth has a (D) after his name. Or are you going to get smart and support the people?

Your ship is sinking are you going to continue to pointlessly bail water or find a ship with no holes in it?

Ps. Hellofromwarsaw this came from my mind not Fox News or any other source. Were not all spoon fed like you. And you are on ignore so don't bother

• Banned
Wonder what the degree of angst is today for all those dimocrat senators whose seats are up for grabs a bit over a year from now? Yep, no joy in Mudville.

The real question is will they get a fucking clue and start doing the right things in an attempt to save their careers.

This whole nation is heading into a tailspin. If you think the fall of the Democrats is a good thing, you're wrong. We need at least two strong viable parties. Instead we have this progressive cancer in both parties.

The fact is the American people are sick through corruption, miseducation, and apathy. We need to change that.

• Banned
This whole nation is heading into a tailspin. If you think the fall of the Democrats is a good thing, you're wrong. We need at least two strong viable parties. Instead we have this progressive cancer in both parties.

The fact is the American people are sick through corruption, miseducation, and apathy. We need to change that.

I 100% think the fall of the Dems is a good thing. Most stubborn people have to hit bottom before they realize a change in their conduct is needed. The gop got their wake up call in 08. I'm merely pointing out that the dems are following in their footsteps. Difference is they can clearly see the writing on the wall. Will they heed it or do they too need a lesson stronger than 2010?

And 4 years back the GOP was in a tailspin of Epic Proportions. And 2 years prior the DNC, and...

You get the point. There are political cycles in the USA. Some are really really long, like the period in History around the Great Depression and WWII where the GOP stopped being a real opposition party for all intents and purposes. Some are really short.

I'm actually a little disturbed though that the cycle period has been so short. I think that there's a deeper problem in play here. In 2008 DNC folks were excited because it appeared that the GOP was strictly a regional party, while ignoring the fact that in those regions the GOP was so dominate that DNC was practically non-existent. I'm getting concerned we'll see a similar result in 2012, but for the DNC. Namely the election will expose sections of the country where the DNC is so dominate that no GOP party exists there.

That kind of regionalization of the process would be very very very Bad. Capital B. Neither party should be a regional party. If both are becoming regional though....

The GOP's fall really hasn't seemed to have done anything. Heck if it werent for the Tea party the Republicans would be just as bad.

• Banned
I think everyone is over complicating the issue.

Democratic tactics and plans aren't working and they aren't popular as the polls show. Solution?

Change direction people. Geez

The GOP's fall really hasn't seemed to have done anything. Heck if it werent for the Tea party the Republicans would be just as bad.

Whenever either of the parties gets a wake up call it is a good thing. I just wish they'd answer the damned call instead of putting the country on voicemail.

Heres hoping its a giant wakeup call for both parties.

Its going to take both parties to straighten this mess out.

Lets hope they aren't to stupid to realize that.

I see the old your stupid and class warfare topics are all anyone wants to indulge in. So many current events to discuss and were stuck on do the rich/poor earn their money.

Pathetic

Listening to the desperation and laughable excuses for losing multiple recent elections is quite amusing. From the recall elections to Nevada and NY they can't form a unified front on any issue. As of late its all about black vs white, poor vs rich. No solutions to our nations actual problems. Just hate, hate, hate.

News flash lefties......

Your hate and division tactics aren't working. You can't even hold onto once considered "safe" seats. Don't you think its time to stop the dog and pony show and put forth an agenda that the "general" public at large cares about and not just your Union supporters?

The latest polls show that Obamas spending speech before congress didn't give him ANY kind of bump in the polls. In fact his negatives went up by two points after the speech. Can't you guys see that America doesn't support Obamas agenda?
Are you going to support a losing platform just because the person putting it forth has a (D) after his name. Or are you going to get smart and support the people?

Your ship is sinking are you going to continue to pointlessly bail water or find a ship with no holes in it?

Ps. Hellofromwarsaw this came from my mind not Fox News or any other source. Were not all spoon fed like you. And you are on ignore so don't bother

Democratic party? Tailspin, you say?

One piece of good news for Obama is that his standing among the Democratic base has turned the corner after a drop in the wake of the debt ceiling agreement. The number of Democrats who wanted the party to renominate Obama dropped to an all-time low of 70% in early August, but it rose to 72% in the previous poll and 76% in the current survey.

Obama's disapproval rating hits new high - CNN.com

Well good for him.

He's gonna need his base come 2012.

They may be the only ones voting for him.

News flash lefties......

Democratic party? Tailspin, you say?

One piece of good news for Obama is that his standing among the Democratic base has turned the corner after a drop in the wake of the debt ceiling agreement. The number of Democrats who wanted the party to renominate Obama dropped to an all-time low of 70% in early August, but it rose to 72% in the previous poll and 76% in the current survey.

Obama's disapproval rating hits new high - CNN.com

Did you even read the link title you posted? Lol

New high for Obama disapproval. Lol

Heres hoping its a giant wakeup call for both parties.

Its going to take both parties to straighten this mess out.

Lets hope they aren't to stupid to realize that.

It would help if the staunch left and the staunch right would realize that the majority of Americans do not support either. Most Americans are center. That means that neither the left nor the right should ever get control of the country.

When the left say Obama needs to be further left, it makes me laugh. The absolute last thing he should do is move any further left - much as he might want to.... unless they want to destroy their party completely. :lol:

On the other hand, let us at least be honest. Much as we might want a more conservative President... we can't have that. Anyone who governs this nation, must do so from the middle. Suck but there it is.

What I fear is the Republicans making the same mistake the democrats did in 2009. Just because we don't appreciate Democrat hubris does not mean we think Republican Hubris is all that great either. A little co operation, and little courtesy, a lot of listening....

I feel things are getting worse in terms of poisonous inter party relations.

It's clear the democrats won't moderate so unless the gop gets control of DC we will never get rid of Obamas damaging bills and mandates.

]One piece of good news for Obama is that his standing among the Democratic base has turned the corner after a drop in the wake of the debt ceiling agreement. The number of Democrats who wanted the party to renominate Obama dropped to an all-time low of 70% in early August, but it rose to 72% in the previous poll and 76% in the current survey.

You do realize that it's more than likely that half of those wanting dems to renominate obama are actually Republicans that see an easy win next year?

Forum List

Back