The Democrat Party Summed Up

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
This really isn't funny anymore. It's a fucking embarrassment...SMH

1. Debbie Wasserman Shultz: Rigged the Primaries was fired then hired by HRC
2. Donna Brazile: Colluded, gave Questions to HRC, lied, takes DWS place, fired by CNN
3. Hillary Clinton: Under FBI investigation for the SECOND time.

I'm sure by the end of the week that list will grow more explosive and corrupt......actually, I'm sure of it.

Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.

2. Donna Brazile: Colluded, gave Questions to HRC, lied, takes DWS place, fired by CNN

I'm sure by the end of the week that list will grow more explosive and corrupt......actually, I'm sure of it.
We just need to sit back, enjoy the democrat circus they are putting on for us, and vote Trump....easy peasy.....

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Enjoy it while you can, because once Trump takes the reigns, the joy ride is over. Believe me.
You call this a joy ride? It's been eight years of misery.
Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.

Do you not feel exhilarated and happy as of this moment? Hasn't watching Trump inch his way forward for the past sixteen months been good for you? Enjoy it. He's going to ruin this country, but I'm sure you'll find a way to blame it on Obama.

Oh good we get to scream BBBUUUT OBAMA!!!! Like you fools screamed BBBBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

The precedent has been set, now. We can now blame all 8 years of failure on the predecessor.
BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW, the other option will further ruin this country as well. Probably more so. Trump is all assumption, HRC is proven failure.

Trump intends to flush your turd Obama down the bowl.....you best be very frightened......

But at least we will remain a country under Trump. We will have real borders. We will retain the sovereignty Obama has and what Hillary will concede to the UN. And remember the military will be rebuilt and the economy almost has to improve.

Hillary is the way to certain ruin taking away the rights she and her elitist masters think we can do without. Personally I would rather go down in flames as an American as opposed to a multicultural clusterfuck of a country turned into the worlds doormat.

Oh good we get to scream BBBUUUT OBAMA!!!! Like you fools screamed BBBBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

Actually we'll scream BBBUUUTTT DOOOOOOOOOUCHE!!!

trump-dancing.gif

obie has done a lot of damage, every major issue is going the wrong way. I fail to see how Trump could be worse. The libs use the nukes scare because it's all they have.

The precedent has been set, now. We can now blame all 8 years of failure on the predecessor.
BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BTW, the other option will further ruin this country as well. Probably more so. Trump is all assumption, HRC is proven failure.
Since George Washington, elections have been nasty

5. Adams participated in what may have been the nastiest presidential campaign in American history.
Modern-day mudslinging had nothing on the dirt thrown in the 1800 presidential election between Adams and the sitting vice president, Thomas Jefferson. While the Federalist Adams believed in a strong centralized government and the Republican Jefferson favored states’ rights, the debate went beyond policy differences to personal attacks. Campaign propaganda paid for by Jefferson charged that Adams was a “hideous hermaphroditical character” who smuggled prostitutes into the country from England and planned to marry one of his sons to a daughter of King George III to establish a royal bloodline in his family. The president’s supporters called Jefferson a coward, French radical and infidel who would seize the country’s bibles and allow “the refuse of Europe” to flood American shores. Abigail Adams lamented that the campaign had produced enough venom to “ruin and corrupt the minds and morals of the best people in the world.”

I can only think of two political groups in the USA worse than today's liberals. One the KKK, the other NAZI sympathizers. Today's liberal is a hateful cause seeker with a preference for chaos and decay. If you don't agree with them expect to be punished. Additionally, no single group but the KKK and NAZI is so rock dumb. Meanwhile they claim to be the side of intelligence. At the end of the day they prove to be exactly what they claim to detest. With that in mind, reflect on their claim to be on the side of intelligence.

As a unit they're lost souls, as if they've been poked and prodded into submission.

I'm sure the nation will be ruined, it's already headed toward ruin.

The only thing propping it up artificiality has been the FED.

Once Trump is in office, they won't do him any favors. I'm am sure he will make a perfect patsy to blame their ineptitude on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back