The democrat party is "The Hand Maid's Tale," in real life......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party is the "Hand Maid's Tale," in real life. Instead of red, nun's habits, though, the women, and now men, wear masks....while the democrat party elite, at the Met Gala, The emmy's, obama's birthday party go maskless...........newsom, pelosi, fauci......they refuse to wear masks at events they attend, except for the camera shots......but all the peons around them are forced into masks......

That and the sex abuse of powerless women by democrat party men...in positions of political power and in hollywood make this the real life Hand maids tale...

The democrat party is the "Hand Maid's Tale," in real life. Instead of red, nun's habits, though, the women, and now men, wear masks....while the democrat party elite, at the Met Gala, The emmy's, obama's birthday party go maskless...........newsom, pelosi, fauci......they refuse to wear masks at events they attend, except for the camera shots......but all the peons around them are forced into masks......

That and the sex abuse of powerless women by democrat party men...in positions of political power and in hollywood make this the real life Hand maids tale...

Shouldn't you be cleaning your gunz?

Did you read the novel when it came out years ago?

abbott is a filthy little sex pervert who hates women and treats them like his personal property, probably inspects their panties, and there are more perverts out there like him. They are not Democrats. They are republicans of the rapist class.

abbott is a filthy little sex pervert who hates women and treats them like his personal property, probably inspects their panties, and there are more perverts out there like him. They are not Democrats. They are republicans of the rapist class.
1) Many Conservative Women are pro-life and support Abbott's law.

2) As for men -- most Conservative Women view us as humans of almost equal value to women. Many or most Liberal Women view men as oppressors and criminals. This is obvious to anyone who uses Twitter, Reddit, or TikTok.

3) Based on 2), on whose side should men be?

It is more than that with the Hollywood elite.

We have seen how the big shot "Commanders" thought that the maids were there for fucking and blowjobs anytime they wanted.

1) Many Conservative Women are pro-life and support Abbott's law.

2) As for men -- most Conservative Women view us as humans of almost equal value to women. Many or most Liberal Women view men as oppressors and criminals. This is obvious to anyone who uses Twitter, Reddit, or TikTok.

3) Based on 2), on whose side should men be?

I'm somewhat liberal and I love men.. I don't think your claims stand up to scrutiny.

I'm somewhat liberal and I love men.. I don't think your claims stand up to scrutiny.
Most Liberals of your and my generation stood for Equality.

Most Liberals of Millennial and Z generations are very well represented by Twitter and TikTok.

Forum List

Back