220px-John_Kerry_Speaks_With_Hossein_Fereydoun_and_Javad_Zarif_before_Press_conference_in_Vienna_%2819663913956%29_cropped.jpg

Democrats are in constant communication with Iranian Leadership, apologizing for Trump’s Reversal of The Surrender Monkey’s So Called Treaty.

John Kerry is the lead on this and has promised Iran that they are working diligently to Impeach & Remove President Trump from office and the second they do, The Democrats will help Iran with their Nuclear Weapons program again and open up trade to Europe for them.

There is also an unspoken message here based on the AntiSemetic attitudes of The New DemNazi Party that if The Democrats can take The White House that attacks against Israel will not be rebuffed and Iran will no longer be restrained nor will it’s allies.

At 23:50 in this video. This guy is very reliable btw, and I have listened to him many times, and he always gets it right.

Exactly they are guilty of the highest treason

China will now work with trump to erase the harm of Muslims and liberalism world wide
Erase those two pesky works "harm of" from your post and we get your true evil desire. I bet you lust after those "reeducation" camps that China has going.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

People with logic knows best what is harm or help and the same wise wins all of the wars

Trump America ..uk...China

Will work together to destroy Islam and liberalism world wide

Trump can not afford to not wipe out Islam now because his whole family is in danger if left to grow

She's a sick, twisted warmongering whore, just like Bolton, the Bushes and Cheney

She addressed a group of Wall Street Investors when she wanted to be crowned as Emperor. She said she would go to war with Iran if she had to to remove Assad. But what she said after that was even more interesting.

"Look at war with Russia and Iran as an Investment"

She literally told Wall Street to invest in "Dead Soldiers for Dollars"

Last edited:
220px-John_Kerry_Speaks_With_Hossein_Fereydoun_and_Javad_Zarif_before_Press_conference_in_Vienna_%2819663913956%29_cropped.jpg

Democrats are in constant communication with Iranian Leadership, apologizing for Trump’s Reversal of The Surrender Monkey’s So Called Treaty.

John Kerry is the lead on this and has promised Iran that they are working diligently to Impeach & Remove President Trump from office and the second they do, The Democrats will help Iran with their Nuclear Weapons program again and open up trade to Europe for them.

There is also an unspoken message here based on the AntiSemetic attitudes of The New DemNazi Party that if The Democrats can take The White House that attacks against Israel will not be rebuffed and Iran will no longer be restrained nor will it’s allies.

At 23:50 in this video. This guy is very reliable btw, and I have listened to him many times, and he always gets it right.

Exactly they are guilty of the highest treason

China will now work with trump to erase the harm of Muslims and liberalism world wide
Erase those two pesky works "harm of" from your post and we get your true evil desire. I bet you lust after those "reeducation" camps that China has going.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

People with logic knows best what is harm or help and the same wise wins all of the wars

Trump America ..uk...China

Will work together to destroy Islam and liberalism world wide

Trump can not afford to not wipe out Islam now because his whole family is in danger if left to grow

Islam is the enemy of Christianity.

For Instance:

The Islamic Mahdi is actually The Christian Anti-Christ in the last days

Jesus to them was just a prophet, and never died for man's sins, and in their Koran, Jesus comes back to Worship The Mahdi and to Preach Islam, and to Break The Cross, and Execute Christians who refuse to worship Mahdi and allah.

The Islamic Jesus is The Christian False Prophet.

Islam is a Satanic religion.

Not long ago I got on an elevator in a hotel in Beijing and that mother fuck Lurch was already on the elevator riding down. I could not hide my disgust for this cowardly traitor and we stared each other down for the 10-floor ride. I'm sure he was in Beijing just trying to fuck over the Trump administration. I should have asked him if he would sign my copy of Unfit For Command.
I don't understand why Trump and his people haven't gone after Kerry. The only thing I can think of is that Kerry is part of AND very well protected by the Deep State and some VERY rich and powerful people. Such as George Soros. But that's just a guess.
I'm sure Kerry in on Trump's list and he'll get to him right after he locks up Hillary.

Not long ago I got on an elevator in a hotel in Beijing and that mother fuck Lurch was already on the elevator riding down. I could not hide my disgust for this cowardly traitor and we stared each other down for the 10-floor ride. I'm sure he was in Beijing just trying to fuck over the Trump administration. I should have asked him if he would sign my copy of Unfit For Command.
I don't understand why Trump and his people haven't gone after Kerry. The only thing I can think of is that Kerry is part of AND very well protected by the Deep State and some VERY rich and powerful people. Such as George Soros. But that's just a guess.
I'm sure Kerry in on Trump's list and he'll get to him right after he locks up Hillary.

We'll see

We'll see
At the current pace neither Kerry nor Hillary will live long enough.

We'll see
At the current pace neither Kerry nor Hillary will live long enough.
If Clinton would decide to come clean and confess to her life of Crime, would she end up mysteriously committing suicide?

We’re going to watch so many people go to prison for the rest of their lives. Just hang tight and trust the process. This is all for the purpose of waking up the people so they can see how bad this really was.

We’re going to watch so many people go to prison for the rest of their lives. Just hang tight and trust the process. This is all for the purpose of waking up the people so they can see how bad this really was.
My hope is that Justice is done, and that President Trump is given more time to clean a swamp that does not want to be cleaned and that is doing everything in it's power to #Resistance.
we-came-we-saw-and-he-died-it-is-more-5319972.png

And since Putin loves Iran it would mean perhaps that Putin is really pulling the strings of the DNC instead of Trump!

And since Putin loves Iran it would mean perhaps that Putin is really pulling the strings of the DNC instead of Trump!

That is a Natural Conclusion.

Where do you think most of that $150 Billion went to that Obama gave Iran? What Obama did btw, was a violation of both US Law, and International Law, and that IS without a doubt an IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE.

Those Obama bucks went directly towards weapons to kill Americans and Jews, and went to Russia for weapons, centrifuges and to pay Russian ICBM and Nuclear Weapons experts to help Iran develop Nukes that they could use to destroy Israel with. The Rest went to support terrorist groups all over The Middle East.

Report: Iran likely to buy Russian and Chinese arms

image-jpeg.298431

That is a Natural Conclusion.

Where do you think most of that $150 Billion went to Obama gave Iran?

It went to Russia for weapons, centrifuges and to pay Russian ICBM and Nuclear Weapons experts to help Iran develop Nukes that they could use to destroy Israel with.

Report: Iran likely to buy Russian and Chinese arms

image-jpeg.298431

Nice Russian propaganda, Comrade.....you trolls are working overtime down at the Moscow farm.

You people come up with the funniest shit.
I know...right? :abgg2q.jpg:
Comrade, Do you like taking a cordless drill, and drilling it in to the leg bones of a 4 year old boy in front of his parents?

Because that is what you douche bags are defending ever since Trump sent General Salami straight to Hell.

Russia btw, is Iran's primary ally, so who is a Russian Asset, Asshole?

You are.

Right, Comrade?

Last edited:
Comrade, Do you like taking a cordless drill, and drilling it in to the leg bones of a 4 year old boy in front of his parents?

Because that is what you douche bags are defending ever since Trump sent General Salami straight to Hell.

You are.

Right, Comrade?
More Russian internet propaganda. How much to you get paid for this job, Comrade?

You are.

Right, Comrade?
The laughs just keep coming.

People act like this is the 1st time the Democrats have treasonously acted and / or colluded with terrorists and the enemies of this nation.

John Kerry is a proven traitorous POS whose political career began based on his lies about military atrocities he never personally witnessed.

Barry and his administration armed, financed, supplied, trained, defended, and protected terrorists, terrorist operations, and Mexican Drug Cartels.

Barry made a promise through Putin-puppet Medvedev in 2012 that he would be more 'flexible' in the future after re-election...and 2 years later he gave Vlad uranium, Crimea, and 2 years of un-contested, unchallenged hacking, Counter-Intelligence Ops using social media, and meddling. In return, Vlad gave Barry permission to drag the US into the middle of Syria's Civil War.

After ISIS perpetrated the largest attack on France since WWII, the day after Obama declared to the world HE had ISIS bottled up in Syria, Barry refused to allow US strike aircraft participate in the retaliatory strike by the coalition on the Black Market ISIS Oil Production sites he had been protecting - instead he had US aircraft drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them the strikes was coming.

Barry pimped out the US military to Al QAEDA, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans in one day, to help them murder the sovereign leader of a nation that was helping the US fight terrorists in northern Africa, also giving Al Qaeda their own nation after we had just spent years denying terrorists safe haven anywhere in the world. He ran weapons to terrorists ion Syrian out of Libya.

Hillary, as Sect of State, was up to her ass in all of that. She later paid a known biased foreign ex-spy for Russian-authored counter-intel propaganda try to affect the outcome of the 2016 election. This same foreign spy was working for Barry and his agency director coup collaborators.

And now the Democrats are proving to be enemy sympathizers and apologists, mourning the loss of probably the biggest mass-murdering, terrorist leaders that was still operating. UBL was a 'cheerleader' compared to this guy. People throughout the Middle East were actually seen celebrating and even carrying signs thanking the US for killing him.

What do Pelosi and the Democrats do? They apologize, grovel, and attempt to protect terrorists / terrorists leaders by seeking to strip the President of his power / ability to do what Barry did....except Barry bragged about his own personal drone assassination program and killed Americans, depriving them of their Constitutional Due Process rights...without the Democrats having one problem with him doing so.

Forum List

Back