CDZ The democrat party, created Jim Crow laws and fought against Civil Rights, disband it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If we are going after the taint of slavery and hate....then shouldn't the democrat party be disbanded and their assets used to pay the victims of their hate?

The democrat party fought to preserve slavery.....they created the Jim Crow laws after the Civil War, and they fought to keep the Blacks that the Republican party freed from having the same Rights as white democrats.....

If we are going after the taint of slavery and hate....then shouldn't the democrat party be disbanded and their assets used to pay the victims of their hate?

The democrat party fought to preserve slavery.....they created the Jim Crow laws after the Civil War, and they fought to keep the Blacks that the Republican party freed from having the same Rights as white democrats.....
/----/ and I believe this is the real reason the Libs want the statutes taken down. They are a constant reminded of the Democrat slave owners and their attempt to split the nation.

Yes, the Southern Democrats did create Jim Crow laws and Southern Democrats AND Republicans fought against Civil Rights. But Northern Democrats AND Republicans fought FOR Civil Rights.....and won.

Yes, the Southern Democrats did create Jim Crow laws and Southern Democrats AND Republicans fought against Civil Rights. But Northern Democrats AND Republicans fought FOR Civil Rights.....and won.

Sorry.....the democrat party was and still is the party of racism.....we need to close it down and give it's assets to their victims.

now to support your argument , please put up a link proving what you said...

Sorry.....the democrat party was and still is the party of racism.....we need to close it down and give it's assets to their victims.

We should end this by just agreeing racism is wrong as you appear to be saying.

I want you to just use Wikipedia on the presidential elections between 1960 and 1976 before you post more bumper stickers. The parties flipped. Something is happening again btw, it is quite interesting.

Racism wis wrong though, we agree. Quit trying to find a clear cut "my team is good, yours bad" answer for everything. It makes ppl stretch logic.

I want you to just use Wikipedia on the presidential elections between 1960 and 1976 before you post more bumper stickers. The parties flipped. Something is happening again btw, it is quite interesting.

Racism wis wrong though, we agree. Quit trying to find a clear cut "my team is good, yours bad" answer for everything. It makes ppl stretch logic.
200 years of the Democrats being racist, and then magically the parties switched. Some people have their heads shoved way up Uranus, that is for sure.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

/----/ the parties didn't flip. The democRATS are attempting to rewrite history.

/----/ the parties didn't flip. The democRATS are attempting to rewrite history.

Call it what you want, but you can go back and look at the parties platforms in presidential election. Republicans were the socially progressive and liberal party. They were for more taxes, labor unions, stronger and larger federal government, welfare, social services, large gov't funded projects, more money for education, a more liberal immigration policy, and had their base strongly founded in urban area's and the Northeast.

The Democrats were the socially conservative group that were for less taxes, free markets, an original interpretation of the Constitution, smaller federal government, religious right, largely based in rural areas and the South. I mean guys like Martin Van Buren (democrat) literally sold the federal government’s tool supply so that the government could not use the tools for public works projects. It's like the exact opposite of Obama's reaction.

Just look at the stances of Benjamin Harrison and Grover Cleveland in their platforms for their parties.

Then it was kinda central for both parties for a while. Depending on what one party wanted the opposite party might lean a bit against that. Now Republicans are clearly to the right, and Democrats clearly to the left. The days of a Dixiecrat or Rockefeller Republican are over.

Look at this presidential platform.

Support of a partisan program to provide federal assistance for low income communities
Extend Social Security to 10 million more workers and benefits hikes for 6.5 million Americans
Provide asylum for thousands of refugees, expellees and displaced persons
Raise the minimum wage and extend minimum-wage protections to as many more workers as is possible and practicable.
Bring unemployment insurance to 4 million additional workers
Protect the right of workers to organize into unions and to bargain collectively
Fight to protect equal pay for equal work regardless of sex.

Those are some of the key parts of President Eisenhowers platform. His Democratic opponent was more based on fighting communism with a stronger national defense. Opposing tax loopholes and sales tax. Using military strength to keep the peace abroad, keep gov't expenditures to the lowest possible level. Protect agriculture in the US, help small businesses, protect free enterprise, privatize social programs, improve veterans benefits...

Which is why they are so eager to get rid of statues of democrat soldiers who owned and fought to keep slaves....

The parties didn't flip.....the democrat party is still the party of racism.....all of their core groups, and all of their current leaders are racist.....

The parties didn't flip.....the democrat party is still the party of racism.....all of their core groups, and all of their current leaders are racist.....

I need you to come give a speech in Central Missouri about that in 2020. It will cost Trump soo many votes....

We know for a fact that today's Confederates belong to the Republican Party. In fact, the GOP are the confederates. Was Lincoln a Confederate? If not, why not?

We know for a fact that today's Confederates belong to the Republican Party. In fact, the GOP are the confederates. Was Lincoln a Confederate? If not, why not?
You might need to explain further for me.

I personally find no need to call Lincolm or anyone else that dirty name which will forever be associated with slavery.

I can agree the white power folks seem to be 99% Republican. Most posters on here who seem to lean (worship) the GOP seem to also denounce racism. So maybe they are the bastard republicans no one wants.

I personally find no need to call Lincolm or anyone else that dirty name which will forever be associated with slavery.

I can agree the white power folks seem to be 99% Republican. Most posters on here who seem to lean (worship) the GOP seem to also denounce racism. So maybe they are the bastard republicans no one wants.

Yeah I don't get the Lincoln was a Confederate bit either. As for white supremacists, it's usually followed the party which leans more conservative. In the mid to late 1800's that was the Democratic party. It kind of mixed as both parties became more centrist and now with Republicans leading their siding is with them. Don't worry anarchism and communism have always been left wing traits (way out there as well just like white supremacism). So this isn't "picking" on one wing or the other. It's just a fact.

Yeah I don't get the Lincoln was a Confederate bit either. As for white supremacists, it's usually followed the party which leans more conservative. In the mid to late 1800's that was the Democratic party. It kind of mixed as both parties became more centrist and now with Republicans leading their siding is with them. Don't worry anarchism and communism have always been left wing traits (way out there as well just like white supremacism). So this isn't "picking" on one wing or the other. It's just a fact.

Sorry......black lives matter is just the klan with a different skin color.....and they have murdered police officers....and also been invited to the White House....there is no comparison today as to who is more of a threat.....the white racists are not mainstream to any political party, they have no support outside their tiny membership...black lives matter, a black nationalist, racist group, has the support of hollywood, university faculty, the democrat press and the democrat party....the democrats have simply changed the color of their terrorist wing.......

Sorry......black lives matter is just the klan with a different skin color.....and they have murdered police officers....and also been invited to the White House....there is no comparison today as to who is more of a threat.....the white racists are not mainstream to any political party, they have no support outside their tiny membership...black lives matter, a black nationalist, racist group, has the support of hollywood, university faculty, the democrat press and the democrat party....the democrats have simply changed the color of their terrorist wing.......

Well the Klan had thousands of lynchings at their actual events sanctioned by their leaders and have been terrorizing in the US for over 100 years. I disagree with BLM's stance, but I haven't seen their leaders actually stand for terrorism against America. Their leadership has actually condemned violence.

Any group is going to have evil people in it. Lets face it, BLM is no more violent than Christianity in the US. It's when the leaders of that group publicly support that evil that I really want them shut down. BLM is getting closer to that though.

But BLM is just a distraction from this topic. The "yeah but they are bad too" is k

As for the Nazi/KKK movement not being mainstream, I read a poll today that 9% of Americans say it is acceptable to hold neo Nazi and white supremacist views. Considering that's a 50% higher number than the number of Americans why voted Trump to be the Republican nominee, that's not a nobody group of people with no support.

Well the Klan had thousands of lynchings at their actual events sanctioned by their leaders and have been terrorizing in the US for over 100 years. I disagree with BLM's stance, but I haven't seen their leaders actually stand for terrorism against America. Their leadership has actually condemned violence.

Any group is going to have evil people in it. Lets face it, BLM is no more violent than Christianity in the US. It's when the leaders of that group publicly support that evil that I really want them shut down. BLM is getting closer to that though.

But BLM is just a distraction from this topic. The "yeah but they are bad too" is k

As for the Nazi/KKK movement not being mainstream, I read a poll today that 9% of Americans say it is acceptable to hold neo Nazi and white supremacist views. Considering that's a 50% higher number than the number of Americans why voted Trump to be the Republican nominee, that's not a nobody group of people with no support.
/----/ Christianity ???? Just like BLM???? Seriously??? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Well not exactly. I mean millions of people have lost their lives being oppressed by Christianity in the wrong hands. Not just history but in the US. The KKK is a protestant group. The bombings of abortion clinics and planned parenthood clinics.

But nice job trying to get off topic here.

Well not exactly. I mean millions of people have lost their lives being oppressed by Christianity in the wrong hands. Not just history but in the US. The KKK is a protestant group. The bombings of abortion clinics and planned parenthood clinics.

But nice job trying to get off topic here.
/----/ Off topic??? Here is an exact quote from your post: " Lets face it, BLM is no more violent than Christianity in the US." So let's face it - you can't follow a simple thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back