The Democrat charade continues

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
President Joe Biden on Friday honored police officers who defended the U.S. Capitol, and others who protected democracy, as Washington marked the second anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack.

For the first time in his presidency, Biden awarded the Presidential Citizens Medal -- the nation's second-highest civilian honor -- to 13 individuals at a ceremony in the White House East Room.

"It's not an exaggeration to say America owes you all -- I really mean this -- a debt, a debt of gratitude, one we can never fully repay unless we live up to what you did," Biden said. "And what you did was truly consequential, not a joke."

Comment:
The controversial influence peddling tax dodging racist segregationist Joe Biden lied again today.
Democrat Ballot Box Stuffing is not 'democracy'.
Democrat Ballot Box Stuffing violates everyone's Right to Vote.
Democrat Ballot Box Stuffing is turning America into a Banana Republic.
Staging a faux insurrection for propaganda purposes is not 'democracy'.
Shooting unarmed protesters is illegal and immoral.
Remember when the Left were outraged about shooting Protesters.
Where is their credibility now?

President Joe Biden on Friday honored police officers who defended the U.S. Capitol, and others who protected democracy, as Washington marked the second anniversary of the Jan. 6 attack.

For the first time in his presidency, Biden awarded the Presidential Citizens Medal -- the nation's second-highest civilian honor -- to 13 individuals at a ceremony in the White House East Room.

"It's not an exaggeration to say America owes you all -- I really mean this -- a debt, a debt of gratitude, one we can never fully repay unless we live up to what you did," Biden said. "And what you did was truly consequential, not a joke."

Comment:
The controversial influence peddling tax dodging racist segregationist Joe Biden lied again today.

What protesters were shot?

President Joe Biden on Friday honored police officers who defended the U.S. Capitol,
And that triggered the fascist traitor filth hard.

Maybe if you whine a little louder, your fascist traitor pals will beat the rap. I mean, it must have worked before, right?

What? Not even once?

Well, just keep on whining. It's not like you're capable of anything else.

Comment:

Silly me.I thought the job of the police is to keep order and control crowds. Why give them medals????

If Uncle Jojo quits the Presidency, I will give him a medal for public service.

Comment:

You're talking about the president lying, while you peddle your own lies. I mean, come on.

He may not be lying. They can talk themselves into really believing anything at this point.

Such is life in a cult.
Yeah. The dumb fucktards (like you) talked themselves into believing half of America is a cult. What a bunch of retarded mo's. ZERO understanding of human nature.

Is saying a lie, when you believe it's not, not lying?
No, that's my point. If you say something that you completely believe to be true, that's not lying. That's why they're so passionate.

I've done a lot of reading on the subconscious. These people check all the boxes for this. First comes a foundational bias. Then (and this is where it starts going off the rails) comes intellectual isolation (the information-controlled alternate universe). Then comes repetition (the same conspiracies -- and worse, thought processes -- pounded 24/7). Over time, those conditions become ingrained in the subconscious. Instinctive.

So no, for many, these are not lies. Most of the pundits, politicos and politicians know its pro wrestling, but many of the rubes? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Aw, triggered another one.

They're so emotional. And defensive.
And you're so full of yourself.

Imagine that, a dumbass leftard who KNOWS he's a dumbass and is therefore too chicken to admit it.

lol

Leftards are so stupid we'd be laughing along with the rest of the world if they weren't so goddamn dangerous

Dangerously stupid

And you're so full of yourself.
Imagine that, a dumbass leftard who KNOWS he's a dumbass and is therefore too chicken to admit it.
lol
Leftards are so stupid we'd be laughing along with the rest of the world if they weren't so goddamn dangerous
Dangerously stupid
More vulgar personal attacks. Good stuff.

Somehow you poor souls don't understand that the snowflakier you get, the more you prove my points.

Enjoy.

More vulgar personal attacks. Good stuff.

Somehow you poor souls don't understand that the snowflakier you get, the more you prove my points.

Enjoy.
Fuck you, dirtbag.

You don't think calling someone a cultist is a personal attack?

You're a low life hypocrite, Mac. Hang it up. Find another job.

Forum List

Back