The Demise of CA as Told by a Libertarian

I always wanted to live in California my whole life growing up,no way will I move there now when I can do so,I’ve now set my sights on San Antonio tx
California was a nice place back in the early seventies. Great place. Unfortunately it is no longer. To say it has been ruined is an understatement.
More then welcome in Texas. From your posts you would be more then welcome.

I always wanted to live in California my whole life growing up,no way will I move there now when I can do so,I’ve now set my sights on San Antonio tx

Yep, we had movie stars on every corner and the streets were paved in gold. Now all the movie stars have moved out and the streets are spray painted gold.
Spray painted gold and covered with human excrement and piss.

It gets worse by the year. Not only are all the retards and addicts running around loose on the streets they're in political office too. And now they can't even keep the fucking lights on or shit off of the streets.

Yep, we had movie stars on every corner and the streets were paved in gold. Now all the movie stars have moved out and the streets are spray painted gold.
Spray painted gold and covered with human excrement and piss.

LOL, you've been here.

California was a nice place back in the early seventies. Great place. Unfortunately it is no longer. To say it has been ruined is an understatement.
More then welcome in Texas. From your posts you would be more then welcome.

Everybody says it was a great place way back then.....not anymore.

Catering to the lowlifes at the expense of people who work and pay taxes produces the predictable surge in criminal entitlement endangering everyone else.
Typical of what happens when persons can't afford justice or equal protection of the laws.
No it's what happens when you remove inmates from assylums and then have no plan to help them in real life
And now you let them do whatever they want, because you hate the middle class so much and think it's funny when people shit on the street and drop their needles everywhere and piss of the middle class.

put crazy people back in assylums.....it fixes the homeless issue.

Catering to the lowlifes at the expense of people who work and pay taxes produces the predictable surge in criminal entitlement endangering everyone else.
Having worked on Los Angeles’ skid row for nearly a decade in the eighties, my personal experience was that most homeless were either addicts, alcoholics or mentally ill. They don’t want, and won’t accept help. The remaining small percentage of the homeless use the available resources to get back on their feet and don’t stay homeless for long.

Typical of what happens when persons can't afford justice or equal protection of the laws.
No it's what happens when you remove inmates from assylums and then have no plan to help them in real life
And now you let them do whatever they want, because you hate the middle class so much and think it's funny when people shit on the street and drop their needles everywhere and piss of the middle class.

put crazy people back in assylums.....it fixes the homeless issue.
Reagan did that.

I lived in California for a couple years in the 90s. What a beautiful State it is. It's a damned shame what Democrats have done to it.

And how scary it is that even if Trump pulls it out how close the country is for the Democrats to do the same shit to the rest of us

I lived in California for a couple years in the 90s. What a beautiful State it is. It's a damned shame what Democrats have done to it.

And how scary it is that even if Trump pulls it out how close the country is for the Democrats to do the same shit to the rest of us
Right Tax Cut economics is what did it. Democrats have been trying to improve the State despite right wingers cutting funding for social services and the general welfare instead of the general warfare.

New Topics

Forum List

Back