The Dementia Campaign: Trump v. Biden

The two people most likely to control the U.S nuclear arsenal, and with it the capacity to blow up civilization, through January 2025 are both well into their 70s and facing pervasive public speculation that they are becoming senile.

That is some funny stuff, no?....

My colleague Marc Caputo said on Twitter that a Democratic operative with presidential campaign experience described the likely 2020 race like this: “the nice old guy with Alzheimer’s against the mean old man with dementia.”

Why beat around the bush here? Let’s get it out in the open and discuss it. This is what the 2020 campaign will boil down to. Pathetic really but that is where we are.

For the record I don’t think Biden has Alzheimers. I don’t think Trump has dementia though I do think he has issues.

But that is neither here nor there. It is all about perception. What do you think?

Who wins or loses the dementia/senility battle. What does that say about where are?
TDS morons are the only ones claiming Trump has Dementia. On the other hand, Biden's mental problems are plain for all to see. Even die-hard party members are worried about him.

I know people with dementia, and Trump doesn't have it. The Donald has a schedule that most men 1/3 of his age couldn't handle.
My mother died of it. Trump doesn't have it.

The two people most likely to control the U.S nuclear arsenal, and with it the capacity to blow up civilization, through January 2025 are both well into their 70s and facing pervasive public speculation that they are becoming senile.

That is some funny stuff, no?....

My colleague Marc Caputo said on Twitter that a Democratic operative with presidential campaign experience described the likely 2020 race like this: “the nice old guy with Alzheimer’s against the mean old man with dementia.”

Why beat around the bush here? Let’s get it out in the open and discuss it. This is what the 2020 campaign will boil down to. Pathetic really but that is where we are.

For the record I don’t think Biden has Alzheimers. I don’t think Trump has dementia though I do think he has issues.

But that is neither here nor there. It is all about perception. What do you think?

Who wins or loses the dementia/senility battle. What does that say about where are?
Yeah, the scary thing is both men are pretty much acting as they did 20-30 years ago. LOL

Forum List

Back