The Definitive Critical Race Theory Thread

You are one of the most prolific right wing BS shovelers I've come across in awhile. Your intellectual myopia and revisionism is truly a pathetic site to behold. As for Coulter's "scholarly works":

And for Coulter in general:

1627934540796.png

And that, in short hand is HIS definition of CRT.

April 30, 2021
CRITICAL RACE THEORY: JOHN MCWHORTER GETS IT WRONG…AGAIN

And that, in short hand is HIS definition of CRT.

April 30, 2021
CRITICAL RACE THEORY: JOHN MCWHORTER GETS IT WRONG…AGAIN

I've read several of McWorter's books.....

Have you ever read a book? Can you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

For your reading displeasure:

"Inside the Conservative Campaign to Take Back School Boards from Classroom Closers, CRT Activists

Driven by opposition to school closures and critical race theory, conservatives across the country are fighting for a voice on their local school boards.

the school board is pushing political activism over core academics, hurting its rankings. Textbooks have become political footballs. The district hired a consultant to identify diversity and equity problems to solve. At one point middle schoolers were surveyed about their gender identities, Bradbury said.

Bradbury, a technology professional who’d never even attended a school-board meeting before the pandemic, decided in January that she needed to do something. She now is part of a wave of conservatives across the country — moms, dads, grandparents, teachers — who’ve been energized over the last year by national school debates to run for seats on their school board, hoping to change the direction of local institutions typically dominated by the Left."

Our resident sheet wearer's version of the Cheeto Jeezus wail, "Fake News!" Easy for her to say, but much harder to prove regarding my two examples given previously.

My previous assessment of this "Chic" stands valid with each of her posts. Classic!

"My previous assessment of this "Chic" stands valid with each of her posts. Classic!"

Assessment????

A dunce like you?????

How about we leave that to readers of our individual posts.

"Appeals Judge Slams Critical Race Theory: “Prohibiting racial discrimination means we must be blind to race”

“Equity” and other CRT approaches will eventually have a judicial reckoning. 5th Circuit Judge James C. Ho concurring opinion: “Citizens may fairly wonder how officials can condemn race-neutral policies as racist and defend explicitly race-conscious programs as inclusive.”
Racism in the name of “equity” is still racism, and if implemented in practice in the workplace, government, or education, it’s still illegal except in the narrowest of circumstances.

“Equity” and other CRT approaches will eventually have a judicial reckoning. When that day comes, those of us attacked for speaking out for equality without regard to skin color will be vindicated, and those demanding race-based outcomes will be shamed.

That time may be years away, however, and in the meantime, tremendous damage to the fabric of the country will have been done."

It need be repeated: tremendous damage to the fabric of the country has been inflicted by Democrats.

I've read several of McWorter's books.....

Have you ever read a book? Can you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

For your reading displeasure:

"Inside the Conservative Campaign to Take Back School Boards from Classroom Closers, CRT Activists

Driven by opposition to school closures and critical race theory, conservatives across the country are fighting for a voice on their local school boards.

the school board is pushing political activism over core academics, hurting its rankings. Textbooks have become political footballs. The district hired a consultant to identify diversity and equity problems to solve. At one point middle schoolers were surveyed about their gender identities, Bradbury said.

Bradbury, a technology professional who’d never even attended a school-board meeting before the pandemic, decided in January that she needed to do something. She now is part of a wave of conservatives across the country — moms, dads, grandparents, teachers — who’ve been energized over the last year by national school debates to run for seats on their school board, hoping to change the direction of local institutions typically dominated by the Left."
Here we go again. Stay focused, sweetpea....we're talking about THIS particular subject....McWorter's particular response that YOU provided. The analysis I provided is dead on target...it's not a hit piece as the author does give McWorter positive credit where credit is due. It just systematically points out why McWorter's conclusion is wrong.

Whenever one of your talking points gets logically and factually deconstructed, you just throw everything and the kitchen sink into the mix to try and shore up a point that's already disproven. Sorry, but that tactic only works in your mind and your compadre's.
"My previous assessment of this "Chic" stands valid with each of her posts. Classic!"

Assessment????

A dunce like you?????

How about we leave that to readers of our individual posts.
How about you spare us all the endless propaganda posting of individual cases to try and make a blanket statement? How about you start acting like an adult and conceding the smallest point when logically and factually proven wrong instead of blowing smoke and trying to change the subject? How about you give the revisionist rhetoric found in similar Rockwell's writings and old Duke speeches a rest?

You don't like my whupping your intellectually impotent posterior? Don't post or put me on IA. No one said life was easy. But you and I know that you won't because willfully ignorant bigots have a compulsive need to be heard no matter how erroneous their statements. Carry on, sweetpea.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The Korean is the beneficiary of Affirmative Action. If not for similar policies she'd be folding sheets at a laundry mat. So she is lacking in capability of grasping reality. The whites whose butts her nose is firmly planted in are hollering about race neutral because they have what they do because of race conscious policies and knows that if they can snowball enough people, they can end equal opportunity policies and maintain advantage. The idiot OP is working very hard to return to being a coolie.

The Korean is the beneficiary of Affirmative Action. If not for similar policies she'd be folding sheets at a laundry mat. So she is lacking in capability of grasping reality. The whites whose butts her nose is firmly planted in are hollering about race neutral because they have what they do because of race conscious policies and knows that if they can snowball enough people, they can end equal opportunity policies and maintain advantage. The idiot OP is working very hard to return to being a coolie.
Harsh, yet dead on target!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

"The Korean is the beneficiary of Affirmative Action."

Wanna compare education CVs???

One of us has the word valedictorian in their resume, and the other is you.

And, let's see about affirmative action:

To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

Looks like I kicked your ignorant butt down the block again, huh?

To put it another way: Asians need SAT scores 140 points higher than whites, 270 points higher than Hispanics, and an incredible 450 points higher than blacks (out of 1,600 points) to get into these schools. An Asian applicant with an SAT score of 1,500, that is, has the same chance of being accepted as a white student with a 1,360, a Latino with a 1,230, or an African-American with a 1,050. Among candidates in the highest (1,400–1,600) SAT range, 77 percent of blacks, 48 percent of Hispanics, 40 percent of whites, and only 30 percent of Asians are admitted.

You apparently were valedictorian at trump university. I have the letters ,A.A. B.A and M.A to go with my name., so I don't give a fuck about you being picked to give a speech at graduation. Secondly the majority of Asians are for AA and those points you put up their are disingenuous since Edward Blum is using you to end affirmative action whereby no Asian will get in regardless of score. You're just an idiot running your mouth. Try shutting the fuck up you clueless bitch.

Well there's a meme which entirely explains your limited partisan view of the world.

If you're home schooled, you'll grow up to be a partisan hack, who can only cut and paste other people's words, and pictures, completely incapable of thinking for yourself.

Ivy League grad, prepping for an exam now for a remote course at Yale.....

Sing along to my alma mater's fight song:

What were you saying?

You apparently were valedictorian at trump university. I have the letters ,A.A. B.A and M.A to go with my name., so I don't give a fuck about you being picked to give a speech at graduation. Secondly the majority of Asians are for AA and those points you put up their are disingenuous since Edward Blum is using you to end affirmative action whereby no Asian will get in regardless of score. You're just an idiot running your mouth. Try shutting the fuck up you clueless bitch.

Terrible that you were spoken to with that sort of language by your family.

Get a good lawyer, sue for child abuse.

Put me on the jury.....I'll get you $millions!!!

Newsflash for ya, sweetpea....when it comes to bigots, intellect isn't the currency that buys you equality. Once again, for your education:

Newsflash for ya, sweetpea....when it comes to bigots, intellect isn't the currency that buys you equality. Once again, for your education:

Polls don't determine right and wrong, truth or fiction.

"CRT Shares the Same Ideology as China’s Cultural Revolution, Chinese American Warns

... Jonathan Butcher, senior policy analyst at The Heritage Foundation, talked about the history of CRT and what it’s all about. He said CRT, an offshoot of Critical Theory from the neo-Marxist Frankfurt School, is built upon Karl Marx’s ideas and has slowly and methodically worked its way into American society, infecting the education system, workplace, military, and everything in between. He added that CRT is destructive and advocates for the exact opposite of what it claims to be—treating individuals differently based on the color of their skin.

CRT adherents believe America is systemically racist, that racial oppression exists in every institution, and an individual is either an oppressor or oppressed based on the color of their skin. They reject the idea that America has strived, for more than two centuries, to fully live up to the founding creed that all men are created equal and should be treated so under the law.
... America is starting to feel like communist China during the Cultural Revolution—a sociopolitical movement that occurred between 1966 to 1976 under former Chinese leader Mao Zedong."

It use to be parents who taught their children about life. But now it is Hollywood and school teachers. And it shows very clearly why things are the way it is.

The “deciders” in the Common Core process were those who set the process in motion at the Gates Foundation and Department of Education, and the testing companies who were involved in crafting the standards so they would be testable.

Forum List

Back