The Definition Of Truth and Justice....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....defined by Democrats.

1. The NYTimes offered an editorial with their solution to the Joe Biden-Tara Reade kerfuffle......which was risible by itself.....that is that the DNC should 'investigate' whether Biden was guilty of the assault claimed by Reade.

2. Enter Martin Tolchin, stage LEFT....
"Martin Tolchin, a veteran journalist who worked for the New York Times before departing to help found The Hill, ..."

3. From his home in Virginia, Tolchin sent a missive to the Times, proving everything we on the Right have claimed about these people.

To the Editor:
I totally disagree with this editorial. I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden. Would he make a great president? Unlikely. Would he make a good president? Good enough. Would he make a better president than the present occupant? Absolutely. I don’t want justice, whatever that may be. I want a win, the removal of Donald Trump from office, and Mr. Biden is our best chance.
Suppose an investigation reveals damaging information concerning his relationship with Tara Reade or something else, and Mr. Biden loses the nomination to Senator Bernie Sanders or someone else with a minimal chance of defeating Mr. Trump. Should we really risk the possibility?

Martin Tolchin
Alexandria, Va.
The writer is a former member of The Times’s Washington bureau and a founder of Politico.

4. Tolchin's view is exactly the same prism through which the Democrat Party, their apparatchiks with press passes, and their mind-dumbed supporters see truth, justice and reality.

And this is why none of them should ever be allowed in positions of power.

Congrats on writing the 23rd worthless incantation of the hypocritical call for Biden to be thoroughly investigated while not caring one bit about the allegations made by 25 women against the PussyGrabber-in-Chief.

From the NYT...........

To the Editor:
Your editorial is infuriating. Not because of what you’re asking for, but rather because the level of scrutiny you demand has been notably and consistently absent in every one of the numerous allegations against Donald Trump.
For nearly four years we have seen the same depressing pattern: A woman comes forward to claim that Mr. Trump assaulted her, the press fixates on her for a few days and then the whole matter fizzles out.
No matter what happens with Joe Biden, the American public deserves to see the media apply steady and sustained pressure on Donald Trump. Thus far, it has not been forthcoming. Why?
George A. Milite
Lancaster, Pa.

Congrats on writing the 23rd worthless incantation of the hypocritical call for Biden to be thoroughly investigated while not caring one bit about the allegations made by 25 women against the PussyGrabber-in-Chief.
Depends on what is is- right? Who set the precedent?

From the NYT...........

To the Editor:
Your editorial is infuriating. Not because of what you’re asking for, but rather because the level of scrutiny you demand has been notably and consistently absent in every one of the numerous allegations against Donald Trump.
For nearly four years we have seen the same depressing pattern: A woman comes forward to claim that Mr. Trump assaulted her, the press fixates on her for a few days and then the whole matter fizzles out.
No matter what happens with Joe Biden, the American public deserves to see the media apply steady and sustained pressure on Donald Trump. Thus far, it has not been forthcoming. Why?
George A. Milite
Lancaster, Pa.

"Congrats on writing the 23rd worthless incantation of the hypocritical call for Biden to be thoroughly investigated ..."

I made no such claim.

Read more carefully, dunce.

"Tolchin is saying out loud what “women’s advocate organizations” and so-called feminist icon Hillary Clinton have yet to admit: Reade’s allegation is politically inconvenient.

Organizations that allegedly advocate for women’s rights have been silent during Biden’s sexual assault allegations. Examples include Planned Parenthood, NARAL, Emily’s List, the Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, and more. So-called “feminist” Clinton endorsed Biden during an online panel on women’s issues, while ignoring the hypocrisy of discussing women’s issues with a man facing sexual assault allegations. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is also among the hypocrites saying they are “satisfied” with Biden’s response to sexual assault allegations.

Reade’s sexual assault allegations are politically inconvenient to the Democratic party. There is a possibility an investigation could lead to legitimate findings against the presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee. This may be why Biden has refused to allow search of Reade’s name in his Senate records.

Tolchin’s Letter to the Editor exemplifies that Biden supporters are willing to dump #MeToo’s standard of #BelieveAllWomen in order to elect a Democrat to the White House."

"Poll Finds Majority Of Democrats Would Have Voted For Ted Bundy If He'd Run Against Trump
May 6th, 2020
article-6094-5.jpg

U.S.—A new CNN poll found that 97% of Democrats would have supported a Ted Bundy presidential run if the serial killer and rapist had run against Trump.

The poll confirmed that most Democrats would totally support a serial rapist as long as it meant beating Trump.
"Sure, he was a vicious, brutal rapist, but we have to get Trump out of the White House," said feminist attorney Lisa Bloom. "I believe Bundy's victims. We still have to stop Trump, so I'll support any rapist the DNC nominates. But I believe the victims. And I'm sorry."
People pointed out that Trump is bad and so that anybody who runs against him is good. "Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein -- I'd vote for any of these guys in a heartbeat over the bad orange man," said Alyssa Milano. "You would vote for Bundy, right? #MeToo."
"Vote blue no matter who."
A very small minority of Democrats said they would not vote for Ted Bundy, but these people are dumb because they don't realize that only two parties can participate according to the Constitution, and if you don't vote for one bad candidate you're basically voting for the other one."

Protection against conspiracies of foreign nationals operating domestically (spies) and protection from conspiracy to shove you through a hidden trap door. ( why are city officials ordering mandatory head counts now? )

....defined by Democrats.

1. The NYTimes offered an editorial with their solution to the Joe Biden-Tara Reade kerfuffle......which was risible by itself.....that is that the DNC should 'investigate' whether Biden was guilty of the assault claimed by Reade.

2. Enter Martin Tolchin, stage LEFT....
"Martin Tolchin, a veteran journalist who worked for the New York Times before departing to help found The Hill, ..."

3. From his home in Virginia, Tolchin sent a missive to the Times, proving everything we on the Right have claimed about these people.

To the Editor:
I totally disagree with this editorial. I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden. Would he make a great president? Unlikely. Would he make a good president? Good enough. Would he make a better president than the present occupant? Absolutely. I don’t want justice, whatever that may be. I want a win, the removal of Donald Trump from office, and Mr. Biden is our best chance.
Suppose an investigation reveals damaging information concerning his relationship with Tara Reade or something else, and Mr. Biden loses the nomination to Senator Bernie Sanders or someone else with a minimal chance of defeating Mr. Trump. Should we really risk the possibility?

Martin Tolchin
Alexandria, Va.
The writer is a former member of The Times’s Washington bureau and a founder of Politico.

4. Tolchin's view is exactly the same prism through which the Democrat Party, their apparatchiks with press passes, and their mind-dumbed supporters see truth, justice and reality.

And this is why none of them should ever be allowed in positions of power.
Coming from a troll who evades facts that Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever and also runs off when backed against the wall the republicans are as evil as the dems are,we should all,listen to you of course. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

From the NYT...........

To the Editor:
George A. Milite
Lancaster, Pa.
You should see her in the history section how she always evade pesky facts that Obama continued the policy’s of mass murderer bush but somehow Obama is corrupt but bush is not:cuckoo: or her constant lies that mass murderer and shit stainer of the constitution Reagan was somehow the greatest president ever when myself and many others took her to school and exposed her for the lying troll she is,that he indeed ran the most corrupt administration ever at that time worse than all presidents combined:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back