The Deep State And Satanism...Children Raised By The Elite Torture Children & Drink Their Adrenalised Blood

Who is ITNJ?
Never heard of them.
America is taking in children by the 1000's to drink their blood and harvest organs??
Yeah... I am going to say that is a bit nutz.

I just wanted everyone to look at this video....and see what you think.
It's well known that Planned-Parenthood sells aborted fetuses to somebody, who knows who, for big money.
We know that illegal children are being trafficked into the US and being abused and sacrificed by Satanists.
This is just another sick part of this program.
Raising children for sexual abuse and harvesting of their organs.

The only thing keeping this from exploding is the fact that the media will not cover it.
The only thing preventing it from becoming a major bombshell is the Deep State and Pedophiles in our government.
The Tom Cruise movie "Eyes Wide Shut" ain't got nothing on what's really going on in this country.

I guess I should have known what to expect when I saw this was posted in conspiracy theories forum, but at first glance at the still pic on the video, it looked like Jonathan Winters and I thought it might be funny. When he started taking credit for breaking then nut ball "Pizzagate" thing, I thought ok, here we go, who are these clowns.
search showed me The Guardian:
Exposed: The conspiracy theorists who claim coronavirus is linked to 5G, including the cousin of a cabinet minister and a former CIA spy
  • International Tribunal for Natural Justice is sharing the 5G conspiracy theory
  • ITNJ is promoting the theory that 5G is helping the coronavirus to spread
From Reddit:
ITNJ commission is a scam, filled with conmen

Cranks, Fakes, Frauds and Phonies in the Alternative Media ...
www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2019/11/16/cranks-fakes-frauds-and-phonies-in-the-alternative-media-videos/
Alessandro himself was a volunteer in the ITNJ so he knows of what he speaks. Some of those who believed they were part of an organization designed to do good work for victims of Human trafficking and child sex trafficking have realized they are part of something with an undercurrent of evil and they don't want their reputations tainted.

ITNJ | Search Results | HOAXTEAD RESEARCH
Search Results for “ITNJ” – HOAXTEAD RESEARCH
Late last month we noted that the circus was coming to town, in the form of the "International Tribunal for Natural Justice" (ITNJ), which is scheduled to roll into London on 16-18 April, complete with jugglers, clowns, and fancy thumb-print-adorned treaties.

There is a pretty good chance these people of the ITNJ are just totally full of crap. Have a nice thread. Don't forget to keep the foil from getting too tight on that tin hat and stay out of the sun. By all means, stay out of the son, also.

I decided to post it myself in the conspiracy section because I knew it would ether be moved there or relegated to the rubber room.

You sure it's just a conspiracy?

Forum List

Back