The Decline And Fall Of The American Empire

The end is nigh.
Our elite has decided to take upon itself a sneaky little veto of its own and to just not enforce laws it doesn’t like, or even worse, to selectively enforce laws against its political opponents. You know, you and me.

The idea of a republic is that the people, through their representatives, get to make the laws that govern the country, but it appears that’s no longer a thing. What if you made a law, and no one enforced it? Is there even any point to the exercise? And if we can make all the laws we want and not have them enforced except in the limited manner that the people hired to enforce them choose, are we even a free country?

Well, it appears that our garbage elite does not think so, and it’s ecstatic about it.

Answer me this question: do you believe that the GOP cares at all about people not in the elite?
The size of the Federal Government guarantees what we see.

There is NO American Empire.. You Trumpies get more and more into this wild mob fantasy.
I'm not a political acolyte, fuck face- grow up or go home- let the adults hold a conversation.

A stunning list of grievances, I must say my favorite bull shittiest one was this little diddy:

" Just like book banning and speech suppression – see, they are fine in this case because the Suess being suppressed or the people being gagged are bad. So, it’s fine. "

The Seuss is not being banned, suppressed or gagged. The Seuss has every right to publish all 6 books(recently listed as no longer published) complete with original illustrations, or not. They choose not for now.

Empire definition:
  • an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress:"the Roman Empire"Similarkingdomrealmdomainterritory
  • 2.a large commercial organization owned or controlled by one person or group:"her business empire grew"

In the Trump cult, whoever tells the saddest story of their victimhood "wins".

This thread is one of those competitions.

They're a lot like Womyn's Studies students all one-upping each other with stories of the males that have victimized them, except the Trump cultists cry a lot more.

What is this "American Empire" BS?
empire: an extensive group of states or countries under a single supreme authority, formerly especially an emperor or empress.

There is NO American Empire.. You Trumpies get more and more into this wild mob fantasy.

"He who controls the spice, controls the universe."

Ops did I say spice and universe again.......

The end is nigh. Our elite has decided to take upon itself a sneaky little veto of its own and to just not enforce laws it doesn’t like, or even worse, to selectively enforce laws against its political opponents. You know, you and me.
The idea of a republic is that the people, through their representatives, get to make the laws that govern the country, but it appears that’s no longer a thing. What if you made a law, and no one enforced it? Is there even any point to the exercise? And if we can make all the laws we want and not have them enforced except in the limited manner that the people hired to enforce them choose, are we even a free country?
Well, it appears that our garbage elite does not think so, and it’s ecstatic about it.
Quit running down the country, traitor boy. We're doing a lot better than a country like China that you bedwtters swear is going to take us out.

China's Reckoning: Demographic Collapse

If you can abort human beings then how hard is it to abort laws in comparison?

It's the next logical step in lawlessness.

Vladimir Lenin and his Bolshevik goons did not win the Russian Revolution. He had to step back and allow the Russian Republic to form. In order to overthrow the Republic, Lenin said the Bolsheviks must destroy the rule of law so that the people would cry out for order, which the Communists would provide.

The Nazi democrats are doing the same here, deliberately destroying the rule of law so they may step in as a force of order through totalitarianism.
And here’s the proof...

1615244490786.jpeg

If you can abort human beings then how hard is it to abort laws in comparison?

It's the next logical step in lawlessness.

Vladimir Lenin and his Bolshevik goons did not win the Russian Revolution. He had to step back and allow the Russian Republic to form. In order to overthrow the Republic, Lenin said the Bolsheviks must destroy the rule of law so that the people would cry out for order, which the Communists would provide.

The Nazi democrats are doing the same here, deliberately destroying the rule of law so they may step in as a force of order through totalitarianism.
And here’s the proof...

View attachment 465585

That's proof of a Congress under siege by Trumpybear's Deplorable Neo-Fascist Mob, aka GOP Brownshirts.

They can't win at the ballot box so they resort to intimidation and violence every time. It's what fascist do.

The end is nigh.
Our elite has decided to take upon itself a sneaky little veto of its own and to just not enforce laws it doesn’t like, or even worse, to selectively enforce laws against its political opponents. You know, you and me.

More lies and demagoguery from the unhinged right.

The end is nigh. Our elite has decided to take upon itself a sneaky little veto of its own and to just not enforce laws it doesn’t like, or even worse, to selectively enforce laws against its political opponents. You know, you and me.
Quit running down the country, traitor boy. We're doing a lot better than a country like China that you bedwtters swear is going to take us out.

China's Reckoning: Demographic Collapse

You bit on Chinee fake news!
No need to spread it.

Forum List

Back