The DECADE Club

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Yes, if you've been here TEN YEARS, you too are in the DECADE CLUB, so how about a list...

1) 007
2) dilloduck
3)
4)
5)

Hmmm....I don't remember when I started here. I actually came to this forum about a year before it became popular, but didn't use this handle. Hell, I don't remember the name I originally signed up with.

I'm sure I qualify, but....

Yes, if you've been here TEN YEARS, you too are in the DECADE CLUB, so how about a list...

1) 007
2) dilloduck
3)
4)
5)
Aw, I got here back in 2011,so I have a little time left till I qualify. Toddsterpatriot and I got here on the same day if memory serves me right. Later, someone else changed my beginning date but they forgot to remove all my earlier posts as Freedombecki. :muahaha:

Being here so long, it leaves out alot of great folks NOT here that long. How about the decadence club and anyone can join as long as they post something deliciously decadent?

Haven't tried it yet...but gonna!

1606704793909.png

Hmmm....I don't remember when I started here. I actually came to this forum about a year before it became popular, but didn't use this handle. Hell, I don't remember the name I originally signed up with.

I'm sure I qualify, but....

You are still cool.

Wow; I qualify by a year. lol Came here to check it out for our wandering clan after "somewhere else" was shutting down. I didn't post for years when the others found alternative digs but recommended here when that too closed to us in 2015/6. Now our Happy Home...in the Badlands. We aren't fit for Civil Society!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back