The debates

RE: The debates
⁜→ toobfreak, ForeverYoung436, P F Tinmore, et al,

To best describe the Arab Palestinians one has to understand → a psychological problem that runs rampant in depressed territories and regions. They are a population of “politically effected long-termers” in in the depressed territories and regions. It is a population that is familiar with the technology that is updated, but beyond them in terms of the impact both socially and pschologically. They are unable to adapt in terms of social, economic and political policies; much of which is tribal and outdated.

ForeverYoung436 said:
Then what's keeping them there suffering in Palestine?
(COMMENT)

Most of the Arab Palestinian legacy beliefs of today are actually scwabbles held over from Lost Generation (a Gertrude Stein term), born 1883 and 1900. The Arab Palestinians were never able to push past the era of the Greatest Generation (born ≈ 1901 to 1927) and through the The Silent Generation, The Baby Boomers (Korean, Viet Nam, both Gulf Wars, Afghanistan and the Conflicts in the darker places like Somalia and Yemen), Generation X, The Millennials, and into today's Generation Z'ers. Less than 10% of today's Arab Palestinian population was alive during the lifetime of Albert Einstien (1879-1955) and Neils Bohr (1885-1962) contemplated the inner workings and hidden mechanism of those great men (BTW: Both had at least one Jewish Parent - and - both had are Nobel Laureates.). OH! The Arab Palestinians know how to use today's technology but have no experience and made no real contribution to the development of these wonders or today's technology.

The Arab Palestinians generally have no respect due to all fellow sentient beings (especially the Jewish), and kill on the basis of a sense of entitlement and issues that were determined more than half a century ago, and before the creation of a Palestinian State.

The Arab Palestinians expect a reward for something they did not earn, yet want surrendered to them. None, I repeat, none of the Arab Palestinians were alive to remember a time when their generation established sovereignty, let alone during any time in which some generation defended their sovereignty.

AND, the Arab Palestinians of today were never alive in a time when they politically accept the consequences of their actions or respected the international laws protecting life.

Just My Thought →
Most Respectfully,
R

To best describe the Arab Palestinians one has to understand → a psychological problem that runs rampant in depressed territories and regions. They are a population of “politically effected long-termers” in in the depressed territories and regions. It is a population that is familiar with the technology that is updated, but beyond them in terms of the impact both socially and pschologically. They are unable to adapt in terms of social, economic and political policies; much of which is tribal and outdated.

ForeverYoung436 said:
(COMMENT)

Most of the Arab Palestinian legacy beliefs of today are actually scwabbles held over from Lost Generation (a Gertrude Stein term), born 1883 and 1900. The Arab Palestinians were never able to push past the era of the Greatest Generation (born ≈ 1901 to 1927) and through the The Silent Generation, The Baby Boomers (Korean, Viet Nam, both Gulf Wars, Afghanistan and the Conflicts in the darker places like Somalia and Yemen), Generation X, The Millennials, and into today's Generation Z'ers. Less than 10% of today's Arab Palestinian population was alive during the lifetime of Albert Einstien (1879-1955) and Neils Bohr (1885-1962) contemplated the inner workings and hidden mechanism of those great men (BTW: Both had at least one Jewish Parent - and - both had are Nobel Laureates.). OH! The Arab Palestinians know how to use today's technology but have no experience and made no real contribution to the development of these wonders or today's technology.

The Arab Palestinians generally have no respect due to all fellow sentient beings (especially the Jewish), and kill on the basis of a sense of entitlement and issues that were determined more than half a century ago, and before the creation of a Palestinian State.

The Arab Palestinians expect a reward for something they did not earn, yet want surrendered to them. None, I repeat, none of the Arab Palestinians were alive to remember a time when their generation established sovereignty, let alone during any time in which some generation defended their sovereignty.

AND, the Arab Palestinians of today were never alive in a time when they politically accept the consequences of their actions or respected the international laws protecting life.

Just My Thought →
Most Respectfully,
R

If the U.S. were “ neutral “ what would be the outcome? It would be “ nothing “ like it is now

ForeverYoung436 said:
(COMMENT)

Just My Thought →
Most Respectfully,
R
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Where do you get this shit? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, it is a good question (Neutral or non-neutral), but more a very low probability for any nation that has the political influence of a super-power (commercial, industrial, economic, military or political). And at the top of the pyramid, the more likely a superpower might have multiple measures of influence.

If the U.S. were “ neutral “ what would be the outcome? It would be “ nothing “ like it is now
(COMMENT)

Counter-Question: Do you really think that a country like the US could be "neutral" on any major issue that might have a significant influence on a fragile regional stability issue? (RHETORICAL) Certainly, you can see that the Middle East Quartet [the United Nations (Biased towards the Arab Palestinians), the United States (Biased towards the Israelis), the European Union (Biased towards the Arab Palestinians), and the Russian Federation (biased towards the Arab Palestinians)] each having its own bias and influence and pressure they bring to the table and can bring to bear. Even the People's Republic of China (another world power biased towards the Arab Palestinians) has a hat in the ring and floated a peace initiative [known as the One Belt, One Road (OBOR) vision] for the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict and settlement.

A: If in such of an event → then yes, the world would once again write yet another chapter on the continuing saga and persecution → of the Jewish People under some re-worked version of history and done under the appearance of legal authority, when in fact, no such right or authority exists. This is an ongoing attempt to recraft the meaning of certain laws and suggesting certain agreements make the State of Israel somehow an invalid creation through self-determination.​

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Natural Citizen, et al,

I was born in Pittsburgh myself. I find it hard to criticize a homeboy.

Honorable Ron Paul,
(COMMENT)

Under the Ron Paul philosophy, the US can never go back and correct its mistakes or try a solution or mitigate the effects. We cannot even try to make things right, as we perceive "right" today. If you believe that, then you must also concede that Israel cannot go back and render what was once done wrong and attempt to make it right. Things like reconciliations, settlements payments, reparations and alike are not in your playbook. You should just fold your arms and do nothing.

Most Respectfully,
R

Surprising that this major conflict in the world has so few debates.

Only it isn't a major conflict.

There's currently more than thirty armed conflicts in world today and the I/P Conflict rated consistently among the lowest in terms of both ongoing casualties and property loss.

However, it rates highest in terms of discussion and debate, as the content of this board attests. There are an order of magnitude more comments on this conflict compared to any other current armed conflict.

Given both those facts, one has to seriously consider the motivations or someone who is neither Israeli or Palestinian but is nonetheless obsessed with the conflict.

I seriously doubt those motivations are in the interest of a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
What other conflict is a hundred years old and there is no real interest in solving it?
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

A warfare-State economy on a for-profit basis should be considered immoral. Even the Nazis had better morals concerning a warfare-State economy:

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

There's currently more than thirty armed conflicts in world today and the I/P Conflict rated consistently among the lowest in terms of both ongoing casualties and property loss.

However, it rates highest in terms of discussion and debate, as the content of this board attests. There are an order of magnitude more comments on this conflict compared to any other current armed conflict.

Given both those facts, one has to seriously consider the motivations or someone who is neither Israeli or Palestinian but is nonetheless obsessed with the conflict.

I seriously doubt those motivations are in the interest of a peaceful resolution to the conflict.
What other conflict is a hundred years old and there is no real interest in solving it?
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

A warfare-State economy on a for-profit basis should be considered immoral. Even the Nazis had better morals concerning a warfare-State economy:

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

Who said there's no interest solving it?
And what modern state doesn't profit from its military industry?

That's just a ridiculous libel.
Hamas was created by the Muslim Brotherhood before Israel was even independent.
It's right in their charter.

I don't care what they wrote in their charter. The stastesman spoke the truth. As always.

If you want to debate it more thoroughly, the Bull Ring is that way >>>>>

Just whistle for me and I'll be along to join you in the discussion shortly. You can show us all how smart you are. Wouldn't you like the opportunity to show us all how smart you are? I like to learn.

Who said there's no interest solving it?
And what modern state doesn't profit from its military industry?
on a for-profit basis? even the prison industry is trying to get in on the act.

California should have no prison overcrowding problem during fire season.

Forum List

Back