The debate is OVER

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
If 60 years of complete and total Democrat control bankrupting Detorit and collapsing it didn't prove that liberal ideology is a failed ideology filled with failed policies (and make no mistake, it did) then this certainly ends the debate:

Limbaugh cited an Associated Press report run Wednesday on page A14 of the New York Times about the Wisconsin Assembly passing Walker’s $504 million tax-cut plan. As previously reported by TheBlaze, Walker intends to use part of Wisconsin’s projected $977 million surplus to pay for property and income tax cuts.

“He introduced a bill in January that would send $406 million to technical colleges to reduce their property tax hit and cut income taxes by $98 million by reducing the lowest bracket to 4 percent from 4.4 percent,” the report states. “The end result would be a $131 reduction a median home’s tax bill this December and $46 in annual income tax savings for the average worker.”

Democrats Are "Living in Mortal Fear" of the Day This Huge Story Is Widely Reported

Last edited by a moderator:
Why sure, It's all the democrats fault.......short on economic history so just cut to the chase and try not to blame it on auto execs.....

Go ahead liberals - do what you do best and start with your lies, cries, and excuses. When Walker took over in 2010, the state was ($6 billion?) in debt. They now have a surplus of almost $1 trillion. And it was done with stone-cold conservative policy across the board.

The debate is over. Detroit proved that Dumbocrat policy collapses cities just as it does nations (Cuba, U.S.S.R., Greece, etc.) and Wisconsin proves that free-market conservative capitalism creates wealth and prosperity just as it does with nations (America before the rise of the cancer known as liberalism, Russia after they turned to it to rebuild from the former U.S.S.R., etc.).

Go ahead liberals - do what you do best and start with your lies, cries, and excuses. When Walker took over in 2010, the state was ($6 billion?) in debt. They now have a surplus of almost $1 trillion. And it was done with stone-cold conservative policy across the board.

The debate is over. Detroit proved that Dumbocrat policy collapses cities just as it does nations (Cuba, U.S.S.R., Greece, etc.) and Wisconsin proves that free-market conservative capitalism creates wealth and prosperity just as it does with nations (America before the rise of the cancer known as liberalism, Russia after they turned to it to rebuild from the former U.S.S.R., etc.).

Have you noticed which party is the gov of Michigan???? My oh my, It's a repub..... where is the miracle conservative surge????/

Last edited:
Why sure, It's all the democrats fault.......short on economic history so just cut to the chase and try not to blame it on auto execs.....

You're right [MENTION=30820]Moonglow[/MENTION] - auto execs do shoulder a lot of the blame. After all, they caved to the idiot, greedy, spread-the-wealth unions which crippled their cash flow and proved once again that Dumbocrat policy is bad economic policy.

Have you noticed which party is the gov of Michigan????

Michigan isn't bankrupt chief - Detroit is. And Detroit was not run by the Michigan state government, it was run by the Dumbocrat city government.

Like I said - go ahead with your lies, cries and excuses! Any more you want to try?

Michigan isn't bankrupt chief - Detroit is. And Detroit was not run by the Michigan state government, it was run by the Dumbocrat city government.

Like I said - go ahead with your lies, cries and excuses! Any more you want to try?

Then why talk about Walker that is a gov, versus Detroit, Oh yeah, the pill popper in chief of the RNC is....

Last edited:

Then why talk about Walker that is a gov, versus Detroit, Oh yeah, the pill popper in chief of the RNC is....

Are you even aware that Walker is Wisconsin while you keep talking about Michigan??? I'm starting to sense you're completely lost here and have no idea who Scott Walker is... :lol:

Why am I talking about Walker vs. Detroit? Because one (Walker) created prosperity through conservative policies while the other (Detroit) created poverty through liberal policies.

Dems were in charge during the good times too. But I guess those don't count. Maybe the Republican governor will magically save Detroit by hatin the gays and ranting about Obamacare.

The only time Dems are in charge "during the good times" is when they take over prosperity from conservatives who built the prosperity (such as the case of Clinton who rode the economic tidal wave created by Reagan) - and then they crash it (as Clinton did with our housing market coupled with ignoring Al Qaeda while gutting defense, leading to 9/11 which cost ungodly billions to clean up and trillions more in wars).

Are you even aware that Walker is Wisconsin while you keep talking about Michigan??? I'm starting to sense you're completely lost here and have no idea who Scott Walker is... :lol:

Why am I talking about Walker vs. Detroit? Because one (Walker) created prosperity through conservative policies while the other (Detroit) created poverty through liberal policies.

The OP intro for some reason has the word Detroit, for some reason....

Dems were in charge during the good times too. But I guess those don't count. Maybe the Republican governor will magically save Detroit by hatin the gays and ranting about Obamacare.

The only time Dems are in charge "during the good times" is when they take over prosperity from conservatives who built the prosperity (such as the case of Clinton who rode the economic tidal wave created by Reagan) - and then they crash it (as Clinton did with our housing market coupled with ignoring Al Qaeda while gutting defense, leading to 9/11 which cost ungodly billions to clean up and trillions more in wars).

So Reagan, that was out of office for over 4 years instigated the dot com bubble....funny thing is he didn't even have a computer....Bush was in charge when the recession hit, just like Hoover was in charge when the Great Depression hit, but you want to blame democrats.......

Last edited:

The OP intro for some reason has the word Detroit, for some reason....

Yes it does... And?

It has the word "Detroit" because "Detroit" illustrates failed liberal ideology and policy better than anything else in the U.S.

And Wisconsin right now is a tremendous illustration of the success of conservative free-market capitalism.

While Detroit is a shit-hole of poverty and misery, Wisconsin has lowered their unemployment 3%, erased their ($6 billion?) debt, created a nearly $1 billion surplus, and are now cutting taxes to put even more money in the pockets of the people there - and all of it was achieved with conservative policy.

Yes Iraq and Afghanistan were Clinton's fault. Not Bush or Reagan's. Not even a little bit.

hqdefault.jpg

You are right on! Only a moron would think otherwise! :eusa_clap:

Conservatives nationwide need to highlight the Wisconsin results and the Detroit results in every debate, every campaign, every article, every paper, every interview, and every speech. It needs to be beaten beyond a dead horse.

It's not only a blueprint as Rush said, but it also illustrates the failed ideology of the Dumbocrats and the prosperity that real conservative policy (not liberal RINO policy) produces. The liberals will literally have no response to this - so they will resort to their two desperate tactics of crying "racism" and lying. And that's when you know the debate is over.

Forum List

Back