The debate accomplished nothing.

Has anyone said Trump is WINNING today? Holy smoke Batman!

Your TDS hasn't eaten so much of your brain that you think Quid Pro won, has it?
Only the insane can't see the truth. I'm sane as can be. Ha Ha Hah!

What "truth" is that Comrade?

View attachment 395319
I have been reading this board today and the RW projecting is SO rampant I can only guess how desperate all of the Trumpers are. Holy smoke. It looks like in a month things are going to be so much different. Someone will be packing for who knows where. See ya!

I have been reading this board today and the RW projecting is SO rampant I can only guess how desperate all of the Trumpers are. Holy smoke. It looks like in a month things are going to be so much different. Someone will be packing for who knows where. See ya!

Serious question, are you a Chinese Troll? You know nothing about how it works in America. In a month Trump will win the election - then the democrats will corrupt the process with millions of "found votes" that they will try to get into the system in order to steal the election. The change in leadership will not occur until Jan. 20, 2021 even if they were to be able to cheat the election. But the issue will go to the SCOTUS, which now has a 5 to 4 constitutionalist majority.

In a month I expect your vassals, the democrats to become even more violent than they currently are, and I expect the federal law enforcement to come down on the enemy insurgents like a hammer.

Just as dumb Don did. See a pattern?

No, not really - since Trump actually has brought troops home.

Don't let facts get in the way of your hate though, junkie.
Care to tell me how many troops were bought home?

Don't be a moron, junkie.

Serious question, are you a Chinese Troll? You know nothing about how it works in America. In a month Trump will win the election - then the democrats will corrupt the process with millions of "found votes" that they will try to get into the system in order to steal the election. The change in leadership will not occur until Jan. 20, 2021 even if they were to be able to cheat the election. But the issue will go to the SCOTUS, which now has a 5 to 4 constitutionalist majority.

In a month I expect your vassals, the democrats to become even more violent than they currently are, and I expect the federal law enforcement to come down on the enemy insurgents like a hammer.
C'mon... don't get mad. The Trumpsters will be taking WH tours trying to gather some Trump dust cause all else will be GONE!

C'mon... don't get mad. The Trumpsters will be taking WH tours trying to gather some Trump dust cause all else will be GONE!

It's was a serious question, are you a Chinese troll trying to influence American elections? Biden is Xi's candidate, so I can see where you'd pimp for him.

I do notice you have nothing bad to say about Trump-no surprise keep on kissing dat azz...

I notice Trump bashers have nothing good to say about Biden unless it is tied to something bad about Trump. Biden cannot stand on his own.
bidens biggest accomplishments were that he didn't come off as a total rambling fool like "edited" videos of him make him look at times. but he still had to stumble over "facts and figures" and got them wrong. a lot.

but when he did the "look into the camera" appeal to "the public" he looked far more like he was selling me a used car.

Of course he didn't. The man was wearing a wire. If you can, get on Tick Tock and see for yourself. Someone was telling that POS what to say. Good Lord.
can you point out the wire? i saw a lapel wire but that didn't go into his ear. it looked more like a lapel "microphone" that is used for situations like this. i've worn them and when filming video, asked others to.

now if we see him being fed info into his ear or on a tablet he had - great. show me. i am not defending biden and wouldn't surprise me if he found a way to be coached. but i have not seen proof of that yet.

The receiver is in the coat, which is what we saw. The earbud itself is near field and wireless. I have something similar for my guitar.

Thanks. I wondered how it worked. The wire is there but the lefty loons call it a hoax. I wonder if they wonder why Biden refused to let them look in his ears?? Big tell right there.

Trump is crude and unpolished. He is easy to hate by those that are manipulated by the hive mind. But what are we really seeing? The first thing we see is that an imposter is placed into the mix as an unbiased moderator.

Everyone witnessed the attempted coup to overthrow the results of the last election. Investigations are currently underway to get to the bottom of what appears to be an ugly, seditious, perversion of American democracy to impose the state onto the people by sabotaging the free election process that took place in 2016.

This should have been the main focus of the presidential debates. Instead what we see is a false picture of phony decorum designed to hide the real imperatives facing the nation by substituting a kabuki theater of clashing personalities egged on by master of ceremonies in a circus atmosphere to divert the attention of the people away from real issues.

Trump's interruptions were actually what the questions the so-called moderator should have been asking his opponent. Chris Wallace was a prosecutor against Trump and a defense attorney for Biden. Everyone saw this despite what a prostituted mass media feeds into the public forum to sway opinions.

The best way to conduct actual presidential debates is for the candidates to ask their opponent the questions and then wait without interruptions, for the opponent to respond. The people do not need referees posing as arbiters of rules that are not fairly imposed.

I do notice you have nothing bad to say about Trump-no surprise keep on kissing dat azz...

I notice Trump bashers have nothing good to say about Biden unless it is tied to something bad about Trump. Biden cannot stand on his own.
bidens biggest accomplishments were that he didn't come off as a total rambling fool like "edited" videos of him make him look at times. but he still had to stumble over "facts and figures" and got them wrong. a lot.

but when he did the "look into the camera" appeal to "the public" he looked far more like he was selling me a used car.

Of course he didn't. The man was wearing a wire. If you can, get on Tick Tock and see for yourself. Someone was telling that POS what to say. Good Lord.
can you point out the wire? i saw a lapel wire but that didn't go into his ear. it looked more like a lapel "microphone" that is used for situations like this. i've worn them and when filming video, asked others to.

now if we see him being fed info into his ear or on a tablet he had - great. show me. i am not defending biden and wouldn't surprise me if he found a way to be coached. but i have not seen proof of that yet.

The receiver is in the coat, which is what we saw. The earbud itself is near field and wireless. I have something similar for my guitar.

Thanks. I wondered how it worked. The wire is there but the lefty loons call it a hoax. I wonder if they wonder why Biden refused to let them look in his ears?? Big tell right there.

His advisors were whispering in his ear;

1601556204532.png

His advisors were whispering in his ear;

View attachment 395439

Why not hire the two actors from Weekend at Bernie’s and they can take Biden’s game to the next level.

Forum List

Back