The death (or rebirth) of unions......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Obviously, like any high powered businessman, Trump does not like unions.

I just saw a report of a country in West Virginia where more than 75% of voters cast their hope in Trump to bring back the coal-mining industry. If those poor folks really think that coal will be cheaper to harvest than natural gas (never mind the pollution) then demagoguery has won over reason and reality. Sad, really.

Now, when blue collar workers in those "rust-belt" states realize that they've backed the wrong horse, either they will turn against unions for not adequately heralding the scam perpetrated against them.....OR......unions will become stronger to better lobby for the common worker's rights.

• Banned
there is a COUNTRY in W.Virginia?....lol never mind nat i know what you meant....

Yes, sorry...made a type-o and meant county.......but if you ever traveled within some parts of West Virginia, you'd see that they do resemble a third world COUNTRY.

there is a COUNTRY in W.Virginia?....lol never mind nat i know what you meant....

Yes, sorry...made a type-o and meant county.......but if you ever traveled within some parts of West Virginia, you'd see that they do resemble a third world COUNTRY.
no doubt....there are parts of S.California were you would think you are in Mexico........

• Banned
no doubt....there are parts of S.California were you would think you are in Mexico........

True....I have motorcycled through much of southern CA....but at least there you hear music, loud vendors....life..........In W.VA, its like ghost towns after an apocalypse. Truly sad to witness.

Forum List

Back