the death of the black man was caused by police procedures, not specific cops?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
in my opinion, :

THE FOUR POLICE OFFICERS ARE INNOCENT, BECAUSE IT IS POLICE PROCEDURES THAT CAUSED THE DEATH OF THE BLACK MAN!

Therefore, more money has to be spent on police forces, not less. The battle that awaits the forces of democracy (aka the demonstrators), is simply the battles to see specific items of thought, sociological experiments if you will, end up in the training of the police forces, fire departments, ambulance departments, and national guard and military.

the age of the internet brings a significant risk for rioting that can grow out of control. i believe it to be best to be prepared for such eventualities, with only minor changes in training for such service personnel, rather than drastic changes in funding and complete rehashing of existing training procedures which hope to bring about positive change, but which in reality might well result in worse overall performance of the police and vital services apparatus of any country.

police procedures anywhere would include the other 3 officers standing by to deal with onlookers, not helping restrain and transport a larger man.

current police procedures in some countries include chokeholds. i know from personal experience (judo & nin-jitsu training) that a person can be held down without their vital body functions getting affected at all. these are called pain-compliance-holds.

MOST OF THE EXTRA TRAINING THAT THE VERY NEXT SETS OF POLICE SCHOOL GRADUATES NEED IS SIMPLY : VERBAL DE-ESCALATION SKILLS.

Like shown near the end of my 'cheetah kung fu' playlist 'cheetah kungfu veerman' :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uItLGjTuLac&list=PLqw0Vv36VvXxGJZQfr1HINXtQVXCnZXno

in my opinion, :

THE FOUR POLICE OFFICERS ARE INNOCENT, BECAUSE IT IS POLICE PROCEDURES THAT CAUSED THE DEATH OF THE BLACK MAN!

Therefore, more money has to be spent on police forces, not less. The battle that awaits the forces of democracy (aka the demonstrators), is simply the battles to see specific items of thought, sociological experiments if you will, end up in the training of the police forces, fire departments, ambulance departments, and national guard and military.

the age of the internet brings a significant risk for rioting that can grow out of control. i believe it to be best to be prepared for such eventualities, with only minor changes in training for such service personnel, rather than drastic changes in funding and complete rehashing of existing training procedures which hope to bring about positive change, but which in reality might well result in worse overall performance of the police and vital services apparatus of any country.

police procedures anywhere would include the other 3 officers standing by to deal with onlookers, not helping restrain and transport a larger man.

current police procedures in some countries include chokeholds. i know from personal experience (judo & nin-jitsu training) that a person can be held down without their vital body functions getting affected at all. these are called pain-compliance-holds.

MOST OF THE EXTRA TRAINING THAT THE VERY NEXT SETS OF POLICE SCHOOL GRADUATES NEED IS SIMPLY : VERBAL DE-ESCALATION SKILLS.

Like shown near the end of my 'cheetah kung fu' playlist 'cheetah kungfu veerman' :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uItLGjTuLac&list=PLqw0Vv36VvXxGJZQfr1HINXtQVXCnZXno
When were you appointed judge and jury?

in my opinion, :

I don't know about that. When there are people out there who are going to do whatever they want no matter what, it may all come down to the people themselves and not the laws and rules that they are supposed to follow and abide by.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back