The death of journalism

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
most Americans seem to be lost in a blue haze of blind acceptance that whatever they are told by the talking heads on TV must be true.

SADLY THIS IS SO VERY TRUE above and in the link below.:thup: i could not have said it any better myself,this so much applies to all the biden lovers here it is so much the truth.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: i have said this for over ten years now sense coming here.

OAN and Right side broadcasting among others on the net is where you should turn for truth in reporting.....the network news and cable news have swallowed the Pravda pill and work solely for the establishment in DC....turn them off and I guarantee you will instantly will feel better each day you keep them off.....

most Americans seem to be lost in a blue haze of blind acceptance that whatever they are told by the talking heads on TV must be true.

SADLY THIS IS SO VERY TRUE above and in the link below.:thup: i could not have said it any better myself,this so much applies to all the biden lovers here it is so much the truth.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: i have said this for over ten years now sense coming here.

Good article.
mail (1).gif

Journalism is supposed to give an honest account of the facts so that people can make up their own minds what they believe to be true. Propaganda, on the other hand, is a dishonest attempt to persuade people not to examine the facts for themselves. Journalism starts with facts and allows people to reach their own conclusion. Propaganda starts with a conclusion and manipulates people into accepting it as fact. You can decide for yourself whether what we have today is journalism or propaganda.

But the bottom line is this: Whether or not Donald Trump can prove his case in court should be irrelevant to the job of the press. What honest reporters ought to recognize is the significance of the allegation itself, the historical nature of the crime being alleged, and the importance to the future of our republic that the case must be heard.

Too bad there are so few honest reporters left.

OAN and Right side broadcasting among others on the net is where you should turn for truth in reporting.....the network news and cable news have swallowed the Pravda pill and work solely for the establishment in DC....turn them off and I guarantee you will instantly will feel better each day you keep them off.....
yeah OAN is a great alternative media source. You both should read and subscribe to american free pressLangley shell candyass hates that media piece so you KNOW they are committed to the truth and thats all the more reason to subscribe to it.LOL

Last edited:
“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” -- CIA Director William Casey, 1981

The CIA has been amazingly successful.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” -- CIA Director William Casey, 1981

After leaving The Washington Post in 1977, Carl Bernstein spent six months looking at the relationship of the CIA and the press during the Cold War years. His 25,000-word cover story, published in Rolling Stone on October 20, 1977, is reprinted below.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA

How Americas Most Powerful News Media Worked Hand in Glove with the Central Intelligence Agency and Why the Church Committee Covered It Up

BY CARL BERNSTEIN

In 1953, Joseph Alsop, then one of America’s leading syndicated columnists, went to the Philippines to cover an election. He did not go because he was asked to do so by his syndicate. He did not go because he was asked to do so by the newspapers that printed his column. He went at the request of the CIA.

Alsop is one of more than 400 American journalists who in the past twenty‑five years have secretly carried out assignments for the Central Intelligence Agency, according to documents on file at CIA headquarters. Some of these journalists’ relationships with the Agency were tacit; some were explicit. There was cooperation, accommodation and overlap. Journalists provided a full range of clandestine services—from simple intelligence gathering to serving as go‑betweens with spies in Communist countries. Reporters shared their notebooks with the CIA. Editors shared their staffs. Some of the journalists were Pulitzer Prize winners, distinguished reporters who considered themselves ambassadors without‑portfolio for their country. Most were less exalted: foreign correspondents who found that their association with the Agency helped their work; stringers and freelancers who were as interested in the derring‑do of the spy business as in filing articles; and, the smallest category, full‑time CIA employees masquerading as journalists abroad. In many instances, CIA documents show, journalists were engaged to perform tasks for the CIA with the consent of the managements of America’s leading news organizations.

Folks, what we're witnessing is by design- I remember several years ago, on a different political message board, pointing out the similarities between the US (then) and Nazi Germany- I was vilified- now I have been validated- not that IGAF about being validated- I don't care who gets the glory as long as the job gets done- it's my nature-

Read the link above Carl Bernstein

Think about the thread I started in Conspiracy Theories

In the linked article the movie 7 days in May is mentioned- of course I know no one here read that since you would be required to read, but Kennedy was partly behind that because he believed it could happen here-

these fuck faces are playing the long game- and they're getting tired of waiting

I started another thread which I'm sure will get the same panties in a twist it always does- but, so be it

in that thread is this little ditty

"A popular government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy; or perhaps both. Knowledge will forever govern ignorance and a people who mean to be their own government must arm themselves with the power which knowledge brings." -- James Madison

I realize that knowledge is static o_O but, none the less, it isn't biased in its origin and can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

No, I'm not shilling for my threads- I post information which offers knowledge- increasing knowledge is one of the few choices we have left- take advantage of it folks-

After leaving The Washington Post in 1977, Carl Bernstein spent six months looking at the relationship of the CIA and the press during the Cold War years. His 25,000-word cover story, published in Rolling Stone on October 20, 1977, is reprinted below.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA

How Americas Most Powerful News Media Worked Hand in Glove with the Central Intelligence Agency and Why the Church Committee Covered It Up

BY CARL BERNSTEIN

In 1953, Joseph Alsop, then one of America’s leading syndicated columnists, went to the Philippines to cover an election. He did not go because he was asked to do so by his syndicate. He did not go because he was asked to do so by the newspapers that printed his column. He went at the request of the CIA.

Alsop is one of more than 400 American journalists who in the past twenty‑five years have secretly carried out assignments for the Central Intelligence Agency, according to documents on file at CIA headquarters. Some of these journalists’ relationships with the Agency were tacit; some were explicit. There was cooperation, accommodation and overlap. Journalists provided a full range of clandestine services—from simple intelligence gathering to serving as go‑betweens with spies in Communist countries. Reporters shared their notebooks with the CIA. Editors shared their staffs. Some of the journalists were Pulitzer Prize winners, distinguished reporters who considered themselves ambassadors without‑portfolio for their country. Most were less exalted: foreign correspondents who found that their association with the Agency helped their work; stringers and freelancers who were as interested in the derring‑do of the spy business as in filing articles; and, the smallest category, full‑time CIA employees masquerading as journalists abroad. In many instances, CIA documents show, journalists were engaged to perform tasks for the CIA with the consent of the managements of America’s leading news organizations.

Bernstein and Woodward are well known CIA controlled agents. Well...well known by a select few Americans who bothered to inform themselves.

Most of the leading media talkers and writers likely are on the CIA payroll.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA

BY CARL BERNSTEIN

Bernstein and Woodward are well known CIA controlled agents. Well...well known by a select few Americans who bothered to inform themselves.

LoL ... The Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency John Brennan is working For NBC/MSNBC ... :auiqs.jpg:
You don't have to look all the back to 1953 to see what is on the fricken television today.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA

BY CARL BERNSTEIN

LoL ... The Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency John Brennan is working For NBC/MSNBC ... :auiqs.jpg:
You don't have to look all the back to 1953 to see what is on the fricken television today.

That’s right. Now the networks hire CIA staffers. They do it right in our face, yet most Americans have no clue.

Watch as that warmongering fool Pompeo gets hired by Fox News.

Exactly,many idiots don’t get thst here.

Forum List

Back