The “death count” was always the headline.

1594401149566.png

Dr Ron Paul nails it

RON PAUL || For months, The Washington Post and the rest of the mainstream media kept a morbid Covid-19 “death count” on their front pages and at the top of their news broadcasts. The coronavirus outbreak was all about the number of dead. The narrative was intended to boost governors like Cuomo in New York and Whitmer in Michigan, who turned their states authoritarian under the false notion that destroying people’s jobs, freedom, and lives would somehow keep a virus from doing what viruses always do: spread through a population until eventually losing strength and dying out.
It always amazed me that some people think a 4-5% death rate is no big deal!!! :rolleyes-41:

It's 9% nationally. it's 13% in Florida, where there is a trumpnik in charge.

1594401329817.png

Dr Ron Paul nails it

RON PAUL || For months, The Washington Post and the rest of the mainstream media kept a morbid Covid-19 “death count” on their front pages and at the top of their news broadcasts. The coronavirus outbreak was all about the number of dead. The narrative was intended to boost governors like Cuomo in New York and Whitmer in Michigan, who turned their states authoritarian under the false notion that destroying people’s jobs, freedom, and lives would somehow keep a virus from doing what viruses always do: spread through a population until eventually losing strength and dying out.
It always amazed me that some people think a 4-5% death rate is no big deal!!! :rolleyes-41:

It's 9% nationally. it's 13% in Florida, where there is a trumpnik in charge.

View attachment 361737

I understand. You Jonestowners think facts and figures are for commienists, right?

Forum List

Back