The Dead are Voting for Democrats in Colorado

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
My brother lives in Colorado. I warned him to keep an eye out for Hillary zombies.

CBS4 Investigation Finds Dead Voters Casting Ballots In Colorado

votefrauddeadvoters.jpg

candycorn
More of that rampant voter fraud that doesn't exist. Thought you'd be interested...

But then remembered you're a lefty, so you're not interested in being informed... and then tagged you anyway because I'm that type of person.

My brother lives in Colorado. I warned him to keep an eye out for Hillary zombies.

votefrauddeadvoters.jpg

Who said these people voted Democratic? I've seen several stories of fraudulent voters being caught who were Republicans.
post one of those stories.
He can't, because he's partisan and in the tank for Hillary...
a post to counter post, that's what it was.

“I was shocked and surprised at this,” said Broerman. “This cannot happen. We cannot have this here or anyplace in our country. Our democracy depends on it. People have spilled their blood for the values and underpinnings and beliefs of this country.”

Mutherfucker please, your "democracy" is a joke and your creation myth is a lie.

Who said these people voted Democratic? I've seen several stories of fraudulent voters being caught who were Republicans.

Rampant Republican voter fraud found in Iowa
Sounds like you've just made a case for voter ID laws benefitting both parties.

The entire election process should be reconstructed and made easier for those eligible to vote to vote, while insuring those who aren't eligible to vote, can’t. Ours is a system from a bygone agrarian era. ‘Course, this will do nothing to remediate the caterwauling of those who want to take government into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub so they can go back to the days of robber baronry.

So, she merely voted twice as herself. what's fradulant with that? Fraud is appearing as someone else and casting a ballot not as oneself. Funny in the article it stated two others voted twice and hadn't been arrested. wonder why?

Sounds like you've just made a case for voter ID laws benefitting both parties.
however, the lady voted as herself twice. So actually, voter ID wouldn't have helped.

votefrauddeadvoters.jpg

Thanks for lying in order to cast a cloud of suspicion over the election; this way you can destroy the constitutional rights of American Citizens who voted for your opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
An opponent which used the media bias and party apparatus to undermine the Democrat voters. Ironic that you're okay with ignoring that, but goodness, when someone points out that people are cheating to undermine the election process again, well, he's somehow in the wrong.

Forum List

Back