The Day Globalist Bill Clinton Told American Workers "Fuck You."

If only this wasn't bipartisan. Yes, your society is being cannibalized, and it's utterly bipartisan, better figure that out soon my friend. The societal wealth extraction paradigm will continue regardless of who is elected to the oral office.

If only this wasn't bipartisan. Yes, your society is being cannibalized, and it's utterly bipartisan, better figure that out soon my friend. The societal wealth extraction paradigm will continue regardless of who is elected to the oral office.
Bill Clinton had a veto stamp...and didn't use it. That's what millions of working Americans elected him to do. Look at his re-election in 1996. Low voter turnout. Blue collar workers did not want to vote for a traitor and could not vote for Dole who also supported exportation of US jobs.

Bill Clinton had a veto stamp...and didn't use it. That's what millions of working Americans elected him to do. Look at his re-election in 1996. Low voter turnout. Blue collar workers did not want to vote for a traitor and could not vote for Dole who also supported exportation of US jobs.

And who undid all of that during Bush's 8 years?

No one.

Like I said, If only this wasn't bipartisan.

No one.
That was not to be expected of Bush. Clinton veto was expected by millions of generational Democrats who voted for him in 1992.

No one.
That was not to be expected of Bush. Clinton veto was expected by millions of generational Democrats who voted for him in 1992.

I'm just telling you how things work within your power structure, your expectations are yours to own, might want to rethink a few of those. They are always being programmed and manipulated. Wtf do you think television and the media are for?

No one.

I'm just telling you how things work within your power structure, your expectations are yours to own, might want to rethink a few of those. They are always being programmed and manipulated. Wtf do you think television and the media are for?
Then vote for outsider Trump who can crash the power structure.

No one.

He won't, it's just another ruse, watch. The people have to do these things themselves, no one is coming down from on high to save us, THAT'S why partisanshit is fomented by the power structure; division of the masses.

No one.

He won't, it's just another ruse, watch. The people have to do these things themselves, no one is coming down from on high to save us, THAT'S why partisanshit is fomented by the power structure; division of the masses.
I could not disagree more. He has power of executive action. He can turn the military, border patrol, and ICE loose in USA and along border. He can have US Navy turn about all Chinese vessels entering the West coast.

Clinton Signs NAFTA Video - Bill Clinton - HISTORY.com
This is how Bill Clinton torpedoed his wife's campaign in the Rust Belt. Looked at FDR Democrats and said "fuck you" when he signed NAFTA in 1994.
Why didn’t republicans ever pay for coming up with nafta?

But, nafta was a done deal in America at that point. Do you remember how republicans trashed Obama’s for not being reasonable? Which was a lie. He just wasn’t going to go along with the minority party’s agenda. Why should he?

Point is Clinton would have made a lot of enemies had he not signed nafta. To suggest now he should have is dishonest especially if you’re a republican because you guys invented it. No doubt you rush and fox would have been pro nafta back then. If not you must have been a liberal

NAFTA was a success
Tell that to millions of laid off workers? Nope...they told you in 2016 when they elected Trump.
Well notice trump ain’t changing or undoing nafta?

Let’s be honest now that the election is over free trade is fine as long as it makes sense. Some of our trade deals are dumb and I’m glad trump pointed that out. Those deals made good business sense but hurt workers. Is trump really going to put America first? The tax breaks may be enough to bring jobs back? Hope so

New Topics

Forum List

Back