The Danger of Self-Delusion....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....or the dishonesty of doing away with our principles.

No individuals today stand up for racism, for the sorts of beliefs of the party that enforced Jim Crow laws....the Democrat Party.
More specifically, can you imagine appointing, oh....say,...a police official who writes that blacks are inferior, or must be relegated to menial tasks....and....segregated???

Well...somehow, Liberals have learned to overlook atavistic beliefs and doctrines as long as they are confined to groups that they champion.

The following is an essay from The Clarion Project, exposing exactly the same sort of views that run counter to the fundamental beliefs that made western civilization the success it is....but accepted by Liberal governance.

See if you can justify this:

1. "The city police department’s new chaplain to its Muslim officers holds rather archaic and sexist views when it comes to the role of women.

2. ...Musleh Khan was born in Medina, Saudi Arabia but raised in Toronto. He obtained a BA in Islamic Law from the Islamic University in Madinah in Saudi Arabia.The chaplain not only helps Muslim police officers but also serves as a community chaplain. “If they ever are confused about certain behaviors or rhetoric thrown out on behalf of Islam, I’d like for them to have someone authentic, that has studied the religion and can say, ‘Hey, I can explain this to you’,” Khan says.

3.... “authentic Islam,” as he claims.... Khan states the wife should be obedient to her husband at all times (since he is her protector and maintainer and supports the family). She should respect him as the ameer (lord) of the house.

Moreover, women should not view this obligation as a chore, but rather as a means of gaining eternal reward. (There is no similar obligation of the husband to obey his wife.)
Also in the seminar (see video below), Khan states that a woman must be careful to ask permission from her husband to leave the house.

In addition, she should be available for sexual relations whenever he desires unless she has a valid excuse (illness or fasting). But even so, Khan said,
“Even some scholars went as far as saying that even if it doesn’t feel right, or you’re just not in that emotional relationship you know it’s not the right manner, you’re not feeling that at that particular time, still try to make it happen, still try to force yourself even if you have to do that.

“Why? Because this is crucial and even scientists, even doctors, even psychologists, all of them, have proven that this here, this intimacy with your spouse is a crucial, crucial ingredient for a successful marriage.
"Toronto PD’s Muslim Chaplain" More News Analysis | Clarion Project must-be-available-sex

What other aspects of .... “authentic Islam,”....should be imposed on our culture?
Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find???
Where and why draw the line????

How about lynchings???
Oh....wait...that was earlier Liberals....

Liberals....a danger to themselves and to all of society.

Last edited:
And now...as our President phrases it....'a teachable moment'....

The same Liberals who will excuse Islam's values vis-a-vis women will claim to support a candidate because....

...wait for it......

SHE'S A WOMAN!!!

The vocabulary term is syncretic...
...the psychological disorder is cognitive dissonance.

You should be an expert on self-delusion, but your own self-delusion will contaminate your delusional thesis.

You should be an expert on self-delusion, but your own self-delusion will contaminate your delusional thesis.

Now...as an exercise in understanding you and the other 9.6 million afflicted with SMI....

"Serious Mental Illness (SMI) In 2012, there were an estimated 9.6 million adults aged 18 or older in the U.S. with SMI in the past year. This represented 4.1 percent of all U.S. adults."
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/stat...ious-mental-illness-smi-among-us-adults.shtml

....as so many appear here on the board....let's review:

1. Something forced you to voluntarily subscribe to this thread.....yet you could find no way to deny any of the material I've posted.
So....you've inadvertently helped prove that everything I post is true, accurate and correct.

2. Instead, we simply find the usual Liberal post, one which boils down to "I hate you, I hate you...I...(you know the rest)..."

3. And the explanation for that hatred?
Well known to any who understand human nature:

"Truth is the mother of hatred."
Ausonius

Now...as an exercise in understanding you and the other 9.6 million afflicted with SMI....

"Serious Mental Illness (SMI) In 2012, there were an estimated 9.6 million adults aged 18 or older in the U.S. with SMI in the past year. This represented 4.1 percent of all U.S. adults."
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/stat...ious-mental-illness-smi-among-us-adults.shtml

1. Something forced you to voluntarily subscribe to this thread.....yet you could find no way to deny any of the material I've posted.
So....you've inadvertently helped prove that everything I post is true, accurate and correct.

2. Instead, we simply find the usual Liberal post, one which boils down to "I hate you, I hate you...I...(you know the rest)..."

Ausonius
I don't hate you, that is your delusional mind at work. I dislike the distorted and misrepresented and conspiracy threads you specialize in.

Ausonius
I don't hate you, that is your delusional mind at work. I dislike the distorted and misrepresented and conspiracy threads you specialize in.

" I dislike the distorted and misrepresented and conspiracy threads you specialize in."

Soooo.....why are you unable to find any flaws in my threads?

Could it be that in reality you are seriously mentally ill....and your infatuation with the the C student, and failed businessman, Franklin Roosevelt, is the manifestation?

Could be, huh?

d doctrines as long as they are confined to groups that they champion.

1. "The city police department’s new chaplain to its Muslim officers holds rather archaic and sexist views when it comes to the role of women.

This is how a "fact" is distorted, but allows the writer to claim the fact is accurate and true. While the comment may be true, it ignores the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views.

d doctrines as long as they are confined to groups that they champion.

This is how a "fact" is distorted, but allows the writer to claim the fact is accurate and true. While the comment may be true, it ignores the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views.

"While the comment may be true..."

Duh.....

"While the comment may be true, it ignores the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many While the comment may be true, it ignores the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views.."

Watch how easily I eviscerate you....

Name the " many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views" and are appointed to powerful position in government.

Waiting.

Wipe that egg off your face.

Ausonius

" I dislike the distorted and misrepresented and conspiracy threads you specialize in."

Could it be that in reality you are seriously mentally ill....and your infatuation with the the C student, and failed businessman, Franklin Roosevelt, is the manifestation?

Could be, huh?
The biggest flaw in your threads is that they are mostly anti-American, like this one. You either believe in America and the Constitution or you do not. It is anti-American to promote picking and choosing which religions are covered by the Constitution.

Ausonius

Could be, huh?
The biggest flaw in your threads is that they are mostly anti-American, like this one. You either believe in America and the Constitution or you do not. It is anti-American to promote picking and choosing which religions are covered by the Constitution.

Now....why would you pretend not to have noticed this?

"While the comment may be true, it ignores the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many While the comment may be true, it ignores the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views.."

Name the " many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views" and are appointed to powerful position in government.

"The biggest flaw in your threads is that they are mostly anti-American, like this one. You either believe in America and the Constitution or you do not."

You set 'em up, I knock 'em down.
Watch me.

I am far more American and pro-Constitution than either you or your love-fantasy, FDR...

a. It is a fact that none of the New Dealers were constitutionalists. Roosevelt's economist, Rexford Tugwell said: "Any people who must be governed according to the written codes of an instrument which defines the spheres of individual and group, state and federal actions must expect to suffer from the constant maladjustment of progress. A life' which changes and a constitution for governance which does not must always raise questions which are difficult for solution."
Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution,"p.63

b. On July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation."

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Ibid,p. 65.

This is like shootin' fish in a barrel.
Bet you wish you knew as much as I do, huh?

Ausonius

Could be, huh?

"It is anti-American to promote picking and choosing which religions are covered by the Constitution."

Gads, you're a dunce.

1. "We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

2. Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”
“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

3. Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam. Bill Donohue

4. [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.[ world domination.] It must be understood that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion. The Islamic movement will seize power as soon as it is able. Obama’s distorted strategy

5. And, BTW......the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?
Take a guess.

Ausonius

Could be, huh?

"The biggest flaw in your threads is that they are mostly anti-American, like this one. You either believe in America and the Constitution or you do not."

Watch me.

I am far more American and pro-Constitution than either you or your love-fantasy, FDR...

a. It is a fact that none of the New Dealers were constitutionalists. Roosevelt's economist, Rexford Tugwell said: "Any people who must be governed according to the written codes of an instrument which defines the spheres of individual and group, state and federal actions must expect to suffer from the constant maladjustment of progress. A life' which changes and a constitution for governance which does not must always raise questions which are difficult for solution."

b. On July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation."

This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Ibid,p. 65.

Still using that pen name for the traitors at the Chicago Tribune who leaked the contingency European was plans and later, that the US had broken the Japanese Naval codes. Hitler used the leaked plans in the article published a week before Pearl Harbor in his Declaration of War and the leaking that the US had broken the Japaneses code cost countless American lives. Your main source in so many of your thesis's. Can't get more anti-American than that. And you worship " him" the non-existent author as some kind of hero. Manly was nothing more than a cover pen name for isolationist libertarians to hide behind because they were too cowardly to stand on their own.

Ausonius

Could be, huh?

"It is anti-American to promote picking and choosing which religions are covered by the Constitution."

Gads, you're a dunce.

1. "We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

Seriously, now you are using Michael Savage as some kind of constitutional scholar. Savage is an extreme partisan asshole. That is the pundit you have chosen to interpret the constitution. That makes you an extreme dunce.

Ausonius

Could be, huh?

Watch me.

Ibid,p. 65.

Still using that pen name for the traitors at the Chicago Tribune who leaked the contingency European was plans and later, that the US had broken the Japanese Naval codes. Hitler used the leaked plans in the article published a week before Pearl Harbor in his Declaration of War and the leaking that the US had broken the Japaneses code cost countless American lives. Your main source in so many of your thesis's. Can't get more anti-American than that. And you worship " him" the non-existent author as some kind of hero. Manly was nothing more than a cover pen name for isolationist libertarians to hide behind because they were too cowardly to stand on their own.

I challenged you on your post...and you ran with your tail between your legs, like the cur that you are.

Try again?

You posted this:

I posted this:

And you went 'boo-hoo' all the way home.

Ausonius

Could be, huh?

Watch me.

Ibid,p. 65.

I posted this:

Ibid,p. 65.

You posted this:
"Still using that pen name for the traitors at the Chicago Tribune blah blah blah..."

You don't like the author?
Too bad.
That's what low-life imbeciles do when they can't challenge the facts.

BTW....the real traitor was Franklin Roosevelt who extended Americans' suffering during the Depression..

....and caused the loss of American lives by allowing his BFF Joseph Stalin to extend the war until his Red Army had control of Eastern Europe.

Could be, huh?

Watch me.

Ibid,p. 65.

I challenged you on your post...and you ran with your tail between your legs, like the cur that you are.

Try again?

You posted this:

I posted this:

The question seemed so foolish that I ignored it. It was also loaded to designate Christian leaders who had been appointed to powerful positions in government leaving any response open to your subjective interpretations and the definitions of both "religious leaders" and "powerful positions in government". Do you think a Chaplin is a powerful position in government?

Ausonius

Could be, huh?

Gads, you're a dunce.

Michael Savage

Seriously, now you are using Michael Savage as some kind of constitutional scholar. Savage is an extreme partisan asshole. That is the pundit you have chosen to interpret the constitution. That makes you an extreme dunce.

I posted this:
"We believe in freedom of religion insofar as a religion teaches peace and love and the brotherhood of man. When someone uses the concept of religion to dominate other religions through force and coercion or to take over a nation, they you have to say, "My friend, that's not a religion."
Michael Savage

You posted this:
"Seriously, now you are using Michael Savage as some kind of constitutional scholar. Savage is an extreme partisan asshole."

I never have to use vulgarity....I bury you in the most articulate way....like this:
You don't like the author?
Too bad.
That's what low-life imbeciles do when they can't challenge the facts.

And, you were afraid to include the rest of my post:
2. Admiral James “Ace” Lyons, Jr. (Ret.), the former commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet,".... until you recognize that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion, you’re never going to come to grips with it. And as far as a strategy – let me just conclude one thing, as I just had in my latest op-ed -- the Obama Administration has a strategy.”
“It’s very simple, any thinking American should be able to grasp,” said the admiral. “It’s anti-American, anti-Western, it’s pro-Islamic, it’s pro-Iranian, and pro-Muslim Brotherhood!”
Admiral Lyons on Obama’s Strategy: ‘It’s Anti-American ... Pro-Islamic, It’s Pro-Iranian, and Pro-Muslim Brotherhood!’

3. Christians and Jews....the more devout, the less violent. Not so with Islam. Bill Donohue

4. [President Recep Tayyip] Erdogan from Turkey when he said, ‘Islam is Islam. There are no modifiers [e.g., Islamic extremism]. Democracy is the train we ride to our ultimate objective.[ world domination.] It must be understood that Islam is a political movement masquerading as a religion. The Islamic movement will seize power as soon as it is able. Obama’s distorted strategy

5. And, BTW......the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?
Take a guess.

Could be, huh?

Watch me.

Ibid,p. 65.

Try again?

You posted this:

I posted this:

The question seemed so foolish that I ignored it. It was also loaded to designate Christian leaders who had been appointed to powerful positions in government leaving any response open to your subjective interpretations and the definitions of both "religious leaders" and "powerful positions in government". Do you think a Chaplin is a powerful position in government?

You posted this:

I posted this:

And now you admit you can't.

Exactly what I post about you on a regular basls.

Could be, huh?

Watch me.

Ibid,p. 65.

Try again?

You posted this:

I posted this:

So sorry....you can't slither your way out....

You tried to equate the appointment with some imaginary number of Christians...
"the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views.."

But....when challenged to name executives, directors of the police, and community interacters with similar atavistic views....
....you couldn't.

Sooooo....we can agree that you are a liar and slanderer?
Excellent.

Khan also aims to indoctrinate the general population. From the OP:
...Musleh Khan was born in Medina, Saudi Arabia but raised in Toronto. He obtained a BA in Islamic Law from the Islamic University in Madinah in Saudi Arabia.The chaplain not only helps Muslim police officers but also serves as a community chaplain. “If they ever are confused about certain behaviors or rhetoric thrown out on behalf of Islam, I’d like for them to have someone authentic, that has studied the religion

You've been revealed as a liar and a slanderer, and wrong in every post.
Not a good day, huh?

Watch me.

Ibid,p. 65.

Try again?

You posted this:

I posted this:

So sorry....you can't slither your way out....

You tried to equate the appointment with some imaginary number of Christians...
"the "fact" that the same can be said about the Old Testament and a key component of the Christian religion and Holy book. There are many Christian leaders who still promote archaic and sexist views.."

But....when challenged to name executives, directors of the police, and community interacters with similar atavistic views....
....you couldn't.

Sooooo....we can agree that you are a liar and slanderer?
Excellent.

Khan also aims to indoctrinate the general population. From the OP:
...Musleh Khan was born in Medina, Saudi Arabia but raised in Toronto. He obtained a BA in Islamic Law from the Islamic University in Madinah in Saudi Arabia.The chaplain not only helps Muslim police officers but also serves as a community chaplain. “If they ever are confused about certain behaviors or rhetoric thrown out on behalf of Islam, I’d like for them to have someone authentic, that has studied the religion

You've been revealed as a liar and a slanderer, and wrong in every post.
Not a good day, huh?
Can you name a religious leader who is appointed or holds a government position of power? Do you consider a community Chaplin as a government position of power?

Forum List

Back