The Danger Of Democrats To Foreign Policy

read it a tell me...

F. The United States and its allies will refrain from the threat or the use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Afghanistan or intervening in its domestic affairs.

I am not a Democrat and your projection shows you clearly have a closed mind.
what about it? sounds like a decent plan…sadly th Taliban didn’t live up to it, and Xiden ignored

hahaa yeah you aren’t a dembot cultist…and i got some ocean front property in Arizona

what about it? sounds like a decent plan…sadly th Taliban didn’t live up to it, and Xiden ignored

hahaa yeah you aren’t a dembot cultist…and i got some ocean front property in Arizona
What you claim and what was done are two different scenarios, yet they are one in the same.

Not by you in this thread.
It's been repeatedly debunked on other threads, and in the news.

Seriously, if you can't learn, and accept reality....and think you can just repeat lies in every thread...what's the point of being on this website?

hahaha because it’s not true and repeatedly been debunked

That little fool lies about everything....as do all Democrats.

Of course you are correct....

“Key Trump Defense Official Refutes Blinken, Says Trump Left Afghan Withdrawal Plan For Biden

A former key Defense Department official is calling out the Biden team for claiming that the Trump administration did not leave Joe Biden a plan for the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

During an interview with Just The News, Kash Patel — the former chief of staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller — hit back against claims from Secretary of State Antony Blinken for claiming that the Trump administration did not leave Biden a plan for the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Blinken testified before Congress that Trump left Biden a deadline for leaving Afghanistan without a plan. Patel responded to that claim by saying: “No, absolutely not.” Patel accused Blinken of playing “politics with the national security apparatus of the United States.”

“We actually did not leave them a deadline,” he said. “It was a negotiation between the U.S. government, the Taliban, and the Afghans. And if that date was not to work for this incoming administration, they could have moved it.”

Patel said Trump’s overall plan was to “peacefully negotiate yourself out of Afghanistan with a conditions-based withdrawal. And the world knew that was President Trump’s plan.”

The Trump Plan:

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/21/world/asia/Afghanistan-Kabul-airport-evacuations.html

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

=============================================================

"UPDATE: Biden’s Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers"

UPDATE: Biden's Gift to Taliban Included 110 Helicopters, 20 Light Attack Airplanes, 42,000 Light Attack Vehicles, 25,000 Grenade Launchers

If you thought the Joe Biden Afghanistan disaster was bad now – things are going to get much worse. Joe Biden supplied the Taliban terrorist organization and their Islamist accomplices with billions of dollars worth of US armaments. Rather than destroying the equipment before leaving the...

www.thegatewaypundit.com

1633015194791.png

1633015219588.png

If you believe this is due to dementia, or a mistake, .......

.....explain why Hussein Obama did the same for Iran.

That little fool lies about everything....as do all Democrats.

Of course you are correct....

“Key Trump Defense Official Refutes Blinken, Says Trump Left Afghan Withdrawal Plan For Biden

A former key Defense Department official is calling out the Biden team for claiming that the Trump administration did not leave Joe Biden a plan for the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

During an interview with Just The News, Kash Patel — the former chief of staff to Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller — hit back against claims from Secretary of State Antony Blinken for claiming that the Trump administration did not leave Biden a plan for the Afghanistan withdrawal.

Blinken testified before Congress that Trump left Biden a deadline for leaving Afghanistan without a plan. Patel responded to that claim by saying: “No, absolutely not.” Patel accused Blinken of playing “politics with the national security apparatus of the United States.”

“We actually did not leave them a deadline,” he said. “It was a negotiation between the U.S. government, the Taliban, and the Afghans. And if that date was not to work for this incoming administration, they could have moved it.”

Patel said Trump’s overall plan was to “peacefully negotiate yourself out of Afghanistan with a conditions-based withdrawal. And the world knew that was President Trump’s plan.”
Even more...Surrender Joey Xiden himself admitted the Trump Peace Agreement had nothing to do with his plans...https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/19/biden-afghanistan-withdrawal-trump-taliban-deal-506215

"
President Joe Biden revealed in a new interview that he still would have sought to pull American forces out of Afghanistan even if former President Donald Trump had not struck a deal with the Taliban last year that paved the way for an eventual U.S. troop withdrawal.

“I would have tried to figure out how to withdraw those troops, yes,” Biden told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos in an interview conducted Wednesday. Segments of the interview aired Wednesday on ABC’s “World News Tonight” and Thursday on “Good Morning America.”

But Biden’s latest statement that he would have pursued a pullout of U.S. troops regardless of Trump’s negotiations with the Taliban complicates the current administration’s argument for its own withdrawal order.

MOREOVER: Was Biden handcuffed by Trump's Taliban deal in Doha?

But Biden can go only so far in claiming the agreement boxed him in. It had an escape clause: The U.S. could have withdrawn from the accord if Afghan peace talks failed. They did

I educate folks who are capable of being educated.

No need for you to bother reading them.

The audacity of you to classify your self as superior intelligence to The unwashed masses. You arrogant fool.

Your curriculum is based purely on hatred of democrats and is filled with conspiratorial lies.

Let me give you an education ducky. While ever you come here with your reams of right wing propaganda, I will be here to educate you to the fact you are a paranoid brain dead pompous Republican.

See If your superior intelligence can absorb that.

The audacity of you to classify your self as superior intelligence to The unwashed masses. You arrogant fool.

Your curriculum is based purely on hatred of democrats and is filled with conspiratorial lies.

Let me give you an education ducky. While ever you come here with your reams of right wing propaganda, I will be here to educate you to the fact you are a paranoid brain dead pompous Republican.

yet i saw zero facts in your post

yet i saw zero facts in your post

If you had been following out debates for months and weren't such a galvanised trump supporter you would have observed what you apparently missed.

Here's a fact. You are just another paranoid hate filled Republican who thinks the country will collapse into communist hands because Biden was elected.
Is that factual enough for you?

"The audacity of you to classify your self as superior intelligence to The unwashed masses."

I'm certainly not short on audacity, and agree with you identifying yourself as unwashed.
But let's include uneducated.

Now, if you'd like to compare our educational achievements, just to clarify where each of us stands, intellectually....

1. This is my alma mater's fight song....sing along:

2. I just wanted to share this with you, because I know how excited you'd be.....

I just received a certificate from Yale for having completed the program....

It's certainly beautiful, but it's about 2 foot by 3....and I don't know if I have the wall space for any more diplomas.....

You'll never have that problem, huh?

3. When you graduated from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College ....

.....did they give you a diploma or just that big red nose?

"The audacity of you to classify your self as superior intelligence to The unwashed masses."

I'm certainly not short on audacity, and agree with you identifying yourself as unwashed.
But let's include uneducated.

Now, if you'd like to compare our educational achievements, just to clarify where each of us stands, intellectually....

1. This is my alma mater's fight song....sing along:

2. I just wanted to share this with you, because I know how excited you'd be.....

I just received a certificate from Yale for having completed the program....

It's certainly beautiful, but it's about 2 foot by 3....and I don't know if I have the wall space for any more diplomas.....

You'll never have that problem, huh?

3. When you graduated from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College ....

.....did they give you a diploma or just that big red nose?

People with intelligence and qualifications don't tell lies. I suspect your Yale certificate was stolen from the lavatory.

You only post pieces that condemn the democrats and never support it with pure facts. Now you want me to believe you're intellectual mountain?
Don't make me vomit.
As for your childish song, that's no identification with intelligence. It's better suited to kindergarten.

People with intelligence and qualifications don't tell lies. I suspect your Yale certificate was stolen from the lavatory.

You only post pieces that condemn the democrats and never support it with pure facts. Now you want me to believe you're intellectual mountain?
Don't make me vomit.
As for your childish song, that's no identification with intelligence. It's better suited to kindergarten.

Put you in your place, huh?

Last seat in the dumb row.

Now....write soon, y'hear!

Put you in your place, huh?

Last seat in the dumb row.

Now....write soon, y'hear!

Me in my place??
You're as dumb as dogshit. As ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
Yale certificate my foot. You're a delusional liar. Unless you post a copy you will always be that.
Now you're in YOUR place. See how good you are now big mouth.

Me in my place??
You're as dumb as dogshit. As ignorant as a row of cats watching tv.
Yale certificate my foot. You're a delusional liar. Unless you post a copy you will always be that.
Now you're in YOUR place. See how good you are now big mouth.

I already obliterated you....why are you back????

Oh....right, von Sacher-Masoch wrote books about you.

I know you won't understand that, but the thought made me laugh.

....at you.

I already obliterated you....why are you back????

Oh....right, von Sacher-Masoch wrote books about you.

I know you won't understand that, but the thought made me laugh.

....at you.

Yeah sure you have old darling. Use you certificate from Yale to wipe your eyes after being proven to be a liar.

If you had been following out debates for months and weren't such a galvanised trump supporter you would have observed what you apparently missed.

Here's a fact. You are just another paranoid hate filled Republican who thinks the country will collapse into communist hands because Biden was elected.
Is that factual enough for you?
but that’s not a fact…1) i am not paranoid 2) i have no hate 3) i never thought nor suggest xiden or any of the dembot cult wanted us to be Communist…while they are certainly trying hard to turn us into a fascist regime, they won’t succeed

New Topics

Forum List

Back