The Dam Breaks: 4 More States To Audit 2020 Election

More states are preparing to conduct a forensic audit of the 2020 election.

"Delegates from Georgia, Alaska, Colorado and Nevada have all toured the floor of the Maricopa County forensic audit in Arizona this week, suggesting further audits potentially coming across the country.

As the forensic audit of the 2020 election results from Arizona’s Maricopa County is currently taking place, delegates from all across the country are flocking to observe the enormous effort that is currently taking place in the Veterans Memorial Coliseum. As National File reported, the first state to send people to observe the audit was Pennsylvania, with Doug Mastriano, the pro-Trump Pennsylvania state senator, joining two other Pennsylvania lawmakers, Representative Rob Kauffman and Senator Cris Dush. “This audit is so secure, transparent and organized that other states want to duplicate the process,” Mastriano said at the time.

Up next were Nevada, whose delegates joined the audit floor on Monday, led by NVGOP Chair Mike McDonald,swiftly followed by Georgia on Tuesday. Reports from last week had already confirmed that Georgia were sending delegates, with Nevada being more of an unexpected arrival to those not in the know. John Fredricks told Steve Bannon last week that the Georgia delegation would be led by Vernon Jones, joined by State Senator Brandon Beach and Burt Jones, who may be running for Lieutenant Governor of the state."

Well it will make it much harder for them to repeat the theft.

Jo

Election fraud is a crime. A simple recounting of the ballots might yield the same numbers. A forensic audit involves inspecting all aspects of each ballot to determine their validity before adding them to the count.
119529-peter-falk-as-columbo.jpg

Not at all.

Neither are you. Useful idiots are amusing.
Yet you seem to be upset...every day. Cussing, complaining, calling people names.... never lending anything positive or praising anyone.

Your frustration at being so marginalized is hilarious which is why I seldom pass up an opportunity to rattle your cage.

Yet you seem to be upset...every day. Cussing, complaining, calling people names.... never lending anything positive or praising anyone.

Your frustration at being so marginalized is hilarious which is why I seldom pass up an opportunity to rattle your cage.
You're arrogant to think that you "rattle my cage".

Cussing, complaining, calling people names are parts of my nature.

I was taught early in life that just because someone calls you something doesn't mean that's what's you are. Puerile posters that call me names get the same thing in return. Idiots deserve to be called an idiot.

I praise those that deserve praise and contribute positive, often informative comments whenever I please.

As I said, idiots like you are amusing.

You're arrogant to think that you "rattle my cage".

Cussing, complaining, calling people names are parts of my nature.

I was taught early in life that just because someone calls you something doesn't mean that's what's you are. Puerile posters that call me names get the same thing in return. Idiots deserve to be called an idiot.

I praise those that deserve praise and contribute positive, often informative comments whenever I please.

As I said, idiots like you are amusing.
Yet here you are chasing me around like a little poodle insisting you're happy...when clearly you're depressed and upset.

Again...still chasing me.... making all sorts of wild accusations about elections being stolen, everyone being corrupt, etc....
Chasing you? You wish!

I get notifications from every thread that I post in. I get notifications any time I'm quoted.

You're simply stuck on yourself, narcissist.

Forum List

Back