The Daily Dog

Olivia.

od.jpg

Had an Aussie, Blue heeler, wonderful dog. Gone since 2004. Have Chinese Crested now, one is 16 this month, other had to be put down (Gray one). Strokes.

jByXRGQ.jpg

oub.jpg
16, wow! That is a good life :). Lovely dogs :). I have a friend who does agility with Crested’s, they are athletic!

Yes, very and so smart. Little boy doing great for 16. Can't jump on the bed anymore though, spring is worn.

Had an Aussie, Blue heeler, wonderful dog. Gone since 2004. Have Chinese Crested now, one is 16 this month, other had to be put down (Gray one). Strokes.

jByXRGQ.jpg

oub.jpg
16, wow! That is a good life :). Lovely dogs :). I have a friend who does agility with Crested’s, they are athletic!

Yes, very and so smart. Little boy doing great for 16. Can't jump on the bed anymore though, spring is worn.
Have you built him a ramp yet? Step up, Shawnee.

jByXRGQ.jpg

oub.jpg

Have you built him a ramp yet? Step up, Shawnee.

A hope chest helped a while. Now I just pick him up and down.

Today's Dog...is welcoming in Spring, where there is just a hint of green, and chorus' of competing frogs lie next crystalline ice stretching over water. And the river runs high.

Andi says "Let's run!"

20200308_140422.jpg

He is gorgeous! They are a livestock guardian breed aren't they? How big is he now?

Thank You. Yeah, they're livestock guardians. All of my dogs have always been Schutzhund trained, though. Don't have any livestock to guard. I think he's around 105 lbs, now. He's solid, too. I feed him that Honest Kitchen stuff. He seems to like it.

He is gorgeous! They are a livestock guardian breed aren't they? How big is he now?

Thank You. Yeah, they're livestock guardians. All of my dogs have always been Schutzhund trained, though. Don't have any livestock to guard. I think he's around 105 lbs, now. He's solid, too. I feed him that Honest Kitchen stuff. He seems to like it.

Is he Schutzhund trained? That would not be a breed I would expect in that, but I know people do it with a lot of different breeds these days :)

Is he Schutzhund trained? That would not be a breed I would expect in that, but I know people do it with a lot of different breeds these days :)

To a certain extent. Enough to keep him under control and outta trouble. I didn't go beyond basic training with him after his first year. They're just way too independent a breed. Which I guess you likely know.

To a certain extent. Enough to keep him under control and outta trouble. I didn't go beyond basic training with him after his first year. They're just way too independent a breed. Which I guess you likely know.

That's kind of what I thought since LG's are bred to be able to work very independently and without much in the way of commands from humans. They're cool dogs :)

Forum List

Back