The Daily Covid Death Count Tracker

Xiden the FICUS has killed 85,549 people in the first 29 days of his Fraudulency.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 91,386 people in the first 32 days of his Fraudulency.

Can someone explain to me that why the US can run up almost half of a million death? I mean I hear the death rate are down to pre-holiday already from MSM.

P.S. I am neither Biden's support or Trump's support.

Can someone explain to me that why the US can run up almost half of a million death? I mean I hear the death rate are down to pre-holiday already from MSM.

its caused by having a corrupt and incompetent administration for the last four years.
Encouraging risky behaviors increases spread.

its caused by having a corrupt and incompetent administration for the last four years.

Sex perverts like Tranny's, Homo's, and Lesbo's could not abstain!
They were part of 'super spreaders' that the media would not touch and Trump had no control over.
Sex deviates were/are partly responsible any way the baloney is sliced!

They were part of 'super spreaders' that the media would not touch and Trump had no control over.

And the fact that Biden has NO PLAN for dealing with Covid. He ordered ICE to release illegals into American cities without testing them for Covid! That's negligent homicide on par with Cuomo's order forcing infected people into vulnerable nursing homes.

And the fact that Biden has NO PLAN for dealing with Covid. He ordered ICE to release illegals into American cities without testing them for Covid! That's negligent homicide on par with Cuomo's order forcing infected people into vulnerable nursing homes.

These fucker's ARE truly dangerous!

When the Orange leave, it was about 400K. WTF, it is close to 92K after BH moved in WH a month ago. The holiday season was long over.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 92,621 people in the first 33 days of his Fraudulency.

It's largely bogus. A great many deaths that were due to other co-morbidities have been classified as Covid. The government reimburses hospitals for Covid deaths, so there is a big financial incentive to make every death a Covid one. A few months ago, there was a notorious incident of a motorcycle accident death being labelled Covid. We also have virtually no flu deaths this season. In a typical year, there would be 30-50K such deaths.

Net net, the Covid books have been cooked for political purposes. My reason for continuing this thread is to apply the same "rules" to Xiden the FICUS that the Prog Fascists used against Trump. Holding them accountable for their own rules is perfectly reasonable.

Last edited:

^^^ TDSer gonna TDS ^^^

Yep. Xiden wants to put travel restriction on Florida citizens while letting illegals in without any testing or quarantine. If we had any doubt this wasn't a political manufactured Panic-demic, that one fact should squelch it.

youre failing a fact check

youre failing a fact check

I am neither a Trump supporter nor a Biden supporter. Those FC are like 'no lawmaker orders NG to sleep in the underground parking." It was because I remembered that there was an exchange between a reporter and cycle back in the WH daily briefing regarding releasing untested undocumented immigrants into the communities. However, I could not remember that did cycle back cycle back on the topic.

What is this dipshit Biden doing about COVID...besides nothing.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 94,817 people in the first 34 days of his Fraudulency.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 97,264 people in the first 35 days of his Fraudulency.

Forum List

Back