The Daily Covid Death Count Tracker

As of today January 27th, 23,122 people have died on XIDEN THE FICUS' watch.
How many did Trump manage to kill off?

If the past 5 days are any indication, it's nowhere near the number your Chinese asset in the White House will kill.
yeah, Old Joe just don't kill 'em as swell as Trump did.

He kills them much faster actually, as the data shows. But watching you deny both the math and the science is highly amusing.

YOU wouldn't know "math and science" if it smacked you upside (which God willing it DOES!)
God? What does an atheist know about God?

The Daily PSA:

Xiden the FICUS has killed 31,210 people with Covid in the past 9 days.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 39,740 people in the first 12 days of his Fraudulency.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 41,302 people in the first 13 days of his Fraudulency.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 44,788 people in the first 14 days of his Fraudulency.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 48,473 people in the first 15 days of his Fraudulency.

So now that Trump has had his election stolen the CDC comes out today and tells testing centers they are doing the tests wrong...that they are causing a boat load of false positive tests and they should use a different formula....the very same words that would have gotten any of us banned from Twitter and Facebook a month ago....
What kind of doctor knowingly lies to his patient that they have a deadly disease and need to quarantine for two weeks?

No cause orange nstuff.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 52,178 people in the first 16 days of his Fraudulency.

I hear that there are vaccine's out there, SOMEWHERE.

Xiden can't find 20M doses.

I suspect they have been diverted to government cronies who get to skip the lines.

Vaccine Game.jpg

I hear that there are vaccine's out there, SOMEWHERE.

Xiden can't find 20M doses.

I suspect they have been diverted to government cronies who get to skip the lines.

View attachment 454023

Or he sold them overseas to help pay for Hunter's condo.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 60,178 people in the first 18 days of his Fraudulency.

How many did Trump manage to kill off?

Nine countries had a higher Per Capita death rate, and the WORLDS top two per capita death rates were in long running democrat states of New Jersey and New York.
Did you say around 400,000 was the Trump kill count? MAGA!
Lol, I love that the whole 400,000 is attributed to trump. Its as if trump would have acted immediately, nobody would have died!!

Don't get it, you only started to blame a president for virus deaths 2 days after a new one is installed? who were you blaming for the thousands prior ?

Xiden the FICUS has killed 67,727 people in the first 21 days of his Fraudulency.

Xiden the FICUS has killed 82,933 people in the first 28 days of his Fraudulency.

Forum List

Back