The current fad of prominent white males claiming to be embarassed by being a white male

How many races did he mention and did he use his embarrassment to claim superiority over some other race?

No, he used his rant to claim the inferiority of Der Juden, the designated scapegoat of the Reich.

1614729799057.png

Seems like the most embarrassing thing to John Brennan should be being John Brennan. After that the rest of his embarrassing traits are pretty much secondary.

Gee I wonder what set of predominantly white male pieces of shit who recently revolted against the Constitution that he feels he is embarrassed by?

The Cult of Banana Republicans is pretty embarrassing.

So you are judging white men as a group by the actions of a few hundred individual white men?

Tell me why that is not racism.

Because racism is believing your race is superior to other races because of your race only. Most of those folks who shut down the Joint Session of Congress are my race.

I am also embarrassed by people toppling statues. That's not based on race either.

Nope. Racial Superiority is that. You can be racist by thinking a group of people based on race, are inferior too.

Judging whites as inferior as a race because of a few hundred white people, is obviously racist.

That liberals pretend to be anti-wacist, but can't even identify racism when it is so clear,

is hilarious.

I don't think the yahoos are inferior because of their race. They're yahoos who believed Trumpybear. That's just stupidity.

I know, I know, ewe see wasict ev-wewhere.

This thread is about people identifying a group by race and gender, ie white males, and saying they are inferior.

If you don't do that, then I don't know why you are defending those that do.

The link is about Brennan. who said

"I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days, with what I see other white males say. It just shows, with very few exceptions, like Mitt Romney, Liz Chenny, Adam Kinzinger, there are so few Republicans in Congress who value truth, honesty, and integrity. And so they’ll continue to gaslight the country, the way Donald Trump did," Brennan said.

Seems to me it's all political and has nothing to do with race at all. You want to make it about race, desperately.

So why did Brennan specifically mention his own race and the races of others? Answer: because he's a racist shitbag.

How many races did he mention and did he use his embarrassment to claim superiority over some other race?

I think he was saying his race is inferior?

Gee I wonder what set of predominantly white male pieces of shit who recently revolted against the Constitution that he feels he is embarrassed by?

So you are judging white men as a group by the actions of a few hundred individual white men?

Tell me why that is not racism.

Because racism is believing your race is superior to other races because of your race only. Most of those folks who shut down the Joint Session of Congress are my race.

I am also embarrassed by people toppling statues. That's not based on race either.

Nope. Racial Superiority is that. You can be racist by thinking a group of people based on race, are inferior too.

Judging whites as inferior as a race because of a few hundred white people, is obviously racist.

That liberals pretend to be anti-wacist, but can't even identify racism when it is so clear,

is hilarious.

I don't think the yahoos are inferior because of their race. They're yahoos who believed Trumpybear. That's just stupidity.

I know, I know, ewe see wasict ev-wewhere.

This thread is about people identifying a group by race and gender, ie white males, and saying they are inferior.

If you don't do that, then I don't know why you are defending those that do.

The link is about Brennan. who said

"I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days, with what I see other white males say. It just shows, with very few exceptions, like Mitt Romney, Liz Chenny, Adam Kinzinger, there are so few Republicans in Congress who value truth, honesty, and integrity. And so they’ll continue to gaslight the country, the way Donald Trump did," Brennan said.

Seems to me it's all political and has nothing to do with race at all. You want to make it about race, desperately.

So why did Brennan specifically mention his own race and the races of others? Answer: because he's a racist shitbag.

I think he was saying his race is inferior?

Yep. He clearly stated that.

You make that claim, but it's coming straight from the fact that Donald J.Trump never was allowed too or never had his day in the court's like he should have been allowed too.... Just like any other American has been afforded under our constitutional rights ever since it's inception, Trump was no different.

So enjoy your false narratives and bullcrap while you can, because it won't stand the test of time. The recourse is going to be massive, because the election security will be secured once again, and the fall out against the Democrat's is gonna be huge once the American's get their chance to correct this bullcrap.

You make that claim, but it's coming straight from the fact that Donald J.Trump never was allowed too or never had his day in the court's like he should have been allowed too.... Just like any other American has been afforded under our constitutional rights ever since it's inception, Trump was no different.

So enjoy your false narratives and bullcrap while you can, because it won't stand the test of time. The recourse is going to be massive, because the election security will be secured once again, and the fall out against the Democrat's is gonna be huge once the American's get their chance to correct this bullcrap.

His lawyers were never able to produce in court the evidence of wide spread fraud that the Trumpybear and associates claimed they had while on television. All 50 elections have their own legal process to challenge the results. All 50 state certified their elections results were accurate.

You think Democrats are too stupid to follow the new rules the Neo-GOP will put in place? Nah, after the next stunning loss, the Neo-Fascist will have to turn ever more violent as they watch their grip on power slip further away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back