The current fad of prominent white males claiming to be embarassed by being a white male

I view it sorta like a kid in high school wanting to be cool or popular....within liberal circles these days it is very cool to demonstrate remorse for being a white male.

I wonder what the correlation is between those upset about this and those who keep telling blacks and muslims to clean up their act?

Is he, or any of them talking about white males "cleaning up their act" or is it more, as martybegan said, self flagellation?

I mean, I'm not happy about the increasing rate of illegitimacy in the white population. Anyone who wants to call on whites as a whole to address that real issue, and I'm there.

But anyone asking me to feel bad about something other people did, because we share a skin tone, can go fuck themselves. With a chainsaw.

Gee I wonder what set of predominantly white male pieces of shit who recently revolted against the Constitution that he feels he is embarrassed by?

The Cult of Banana Republicans is pretty embarrassing.

Gee I wonder what set of predominantly white male pieces of shit who recently revolted against the Constitution that he feels he is embarrassed by?

So you are judging white men as a group by the actions of a few hundred individual white men?

Tell me why that is not racism.

I also am embarrassed that John Brennan is a white male citizen.

Talk about gaslighting the American public. Brennan's long career as one of America's foremost
swamp monsters is highlighted once more by MSNBC as it does the world a disservice by giving this
baboon a platform to spread his putrid spew from.

So you are judging white men as a group by the actions of a few hundred individual white men?

Because racism is believing your race is superior to other races because of your race only. Most of those folks who shut down the Joint Session of Congress are my race.

I am also embarrassed by people toppling statues. That's not based on race either.

Because racism is believing your race is superior to other races because of your race only. Most of those folks who shut down the Joint Session of Congress are my race.

I am also embarrassed by people toppling statues. That's not based on race either.

Nope. Racial Superiority is that. You can be racist by thinking a group of people based on race, are inferior too.

Judging whites as inferior as a race because of a few hundred white people, is obviously racist.

That liberals pretend to be anti-wacist, but can't even identify racism when it is so clear,

is hilarious.

The right's obsession with race is pathological.

The OP is reporting on liberal men, who are talking about race, judging a group of men of a specific race based on their race and judging them as bad, because of their race.

That is racism from people like you.

Judging the to be embarrassing.

Which is a negative quality. Based on race.

Your avatar has never been more appropriate as you pretend to be so blind as to miss this point.

Revolted against the CONSTITUTION?
WHEN did white males revolt against the Constituion?

Hint for the stupid.......January 6 was actually directly in line with our constitution and founders wishes...remember the 2nd amendment was put in place so we the people could go after our government when it became to corrupt to govern.

Revolted against the CONSTITUTION?
WHEN did white males revolt against the Constituion?

Hint for the stupid.......January 6 was actually directly in line with our constitution and founders wishes...remember the 2nd amendment was put in place so we the people could go after our government when it became to corrupt to govern.

As per the Constitution the 50 States all certified their EC votes for President. The Jan 6th insurrection was a violent attempt to overthrow the incoming administration. Actually the militia were part of the national defense strategy like todays' national guard. The 2nd was to help protect the government of the people, not fight it.

Nope. Racial Superiority is that. You can be racist by thinking a group of people based on race, are inferior too.

Judging whites as inferior as a race because of a few hundred white people, is obviously racist.

That liberals pretend to be anti-wacist, but can't even identify racism when it is so clear,

is hilarious.

I don't think the yahoos are inferior because of their race. They're yahoos who believed Trumpybear. That's just stupidity.

I know, I know, ewe see wasict ev-wewhere.

Forum List

Back