The cultivation of a dependent, needy beggar mentality...Is this American?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is this just another sinister attempt to assault and morph traditional American values into something more fitting for the new recruits from foreign nations?
Could a politician have sold such bullshit in old REAL AMERICA?

Is this just another sinister attempt to assault and morph traditional American values into something more fitting for the new recruits from foreign nations?

dems and repubes have been pushing dependency of the american people on government longer than I've been alive,,,

this is nothing new ,,its just the next stage,,,

dems and repubes have been pushing dependency of the american people on government longer than I've been alive,,,

What Republican policies push or perpetuate taxpayer dependency?

Once it started it is difficult to put a cap on it. And politicians have found that voters will put them into office for things. We all live in this. And it is more humane then what was. But it is also something that will continue until the end. The founding fathers told us that. The more goodies, the more rights taken away. How do you fix this?

we can start with all the welfare programs and work are way up to the subsidies given to specific business's,,,

Once it started it is difficult to put a cap on it. And politicians have found that voters will put them into office for things. We all live in this. And it is more humane then what was. But it is also something that will continue until the end. The founding fathers told us that. The more goodies, the more rights taken away. How do you fix this?
the solution is simple,,,just dont vote for them,,,

we can start with all the welfare programs and work are way up to the subsidies given to specific business's,,,

Do you see ‘welfare’ going away..,have Republicans expanded on welfare? Have they proposed expansion?
Informed taxpayers support the notion of investing in commerce or “subsidizing” businesses as there are clear returns on said investments.
Long ago the U.S. government adopted the role of inducing economic growth through such public investments...Do not make the ignorant assumption made by the Leftarded fools among us...Investing in commerce is not synonymous with investing in ShaQuita and Guadalupe.

Damn that is simple...so if I don’t vote for the duopoly neither will win?
Did you hear that Golfing Gator ?
Why didn’t that work for Gator when he voted for Mickey Mouse?

Do you see ‘welfare’ going away..,have Republicans expanded on welfare? Have they proposed expansion?
Informed taxpayers support the notion of investing in commerce or “subsidizing” businesses as there are clear returns on said investments.
Long ago the U.S. government adopted the role of inducing economic growth through such public investments...Do not make the ignorant assumption made by the Leftarded fools among us...Investing in commerce is not synonymous with investing in ShaQuita and Guadalupe.

this comment proves youre just another kool aid drinker indoctrinated in the group think,,,

When Bernie Sanders win in November expect your EBT card to be sent to you along with a official government credit card that will give a certain amount to live on while enjoying free government tenement housing and utilities...

Edukation will be administered this way:

Blacks will be given the bestest Edukation!

Hispanic the second bestest edukation!!

Asians will be regulated to factory, grocery and cleaning services and limited edukation for them to be productive in their field!!!

Whites will be regulated to showers and ovens if they refuse their roll in the fields and the breeding program that will eliminate white society and no edukation for the white society!!!!

This message brought to you by let make Amerika gay again society!

Last edited:

it will take more than just your vote,,,
but as long as you keep pushing your government control based politics it will never happen,,,

this comment proves youre just another kool aid drinker indoctrinated in the group think,,,

I’m asking you to enlighten me...is my rational logic getting in the way of you doing so?

I’m asking you to enlighten me...is my rational logic getting in the way of you doing so?

I did,,its just that you prefer a big government solution instead of freedom,,,

but as long as you keep pushing your government control based politics it will never happen,,,

How long do you suggest we bow out of the game and vote for Mickey Mouse? At what point should we realize that others aren’t following suit?

How long do you suggest we bow out of the game and vote for Mickey Mouse? At what point should we realize that others aren’t following suit?

I've never seen mickey on the ballot,,,

Haha...negative...you did not.
Like all Libertarians you drop some really neat sounding words and catch phrases...the problem is; unfortunately, they are unrealistic for our current citizenry and they pretty much stand alone within the skeleton group.

Like all Libertarians you drop some really neat sounding words and catch phrases...the problem is; unfortunately, they are unrealistic for our current citizenry and they pretty much stand alone within the skeleton group.

I'm not a libertarian,,,

Writing in Mickey Mouse is the same as voting Gary Johnson. You knew that...right?

I'm not a libertarian,,,

I didn’t say you were.

Writing in Mickey Mouse is the same as voting Gary Johnson. You knew that...right?

I didnt vote for gary cause hes a nutjob,,,

Forum List

Back