The cruelty of the democrat party: INFLATION

Almost is not good enough. It is now out of control especially in red states thanks to unvaccinated people. Illegals have nothing to do with the surge in the coronavirus. Thank Republican governors and legislators. Greg Abbott and Ron DeSantis are the killers and they want to put our children at risk.
Fuck you, illegals are the problem, a small amount of the population was vaccinated when biden was handed an pandemic that was manageable. But like him and his reputation, he screwed the pooch. He is going to kill millions if he keeps the open border policy. You have blood on your hands supporting this idiot.

Donald Trump's presidency was a failure. The economy was already getting better when Trump took office. Biden did not cheat. The voters spoke. Things have not gone downhill.
Now we have record inflation, high gas prices, high energy prices, high consumer prices. Trumps raise on Americans paycheck is erased through Biden's policies.

When you're president, blame comes with the job. Not that it is wrong, in fact it should be a good motivator for a president to address the situation doing whatever is in his power.

As far economics go, I don't give politicians all the much credit when its good or blame when its bad. I see the power and ingenuity (both good and bad) of Wall Street far above the heads of anybody in Washington.

Additionally, our inflationary concerns are handled mainly by the Federal Reserve. Chairman Jerome Powell has way more influence on matters than Biden through the Feds tighten or loosen credit depending on factors of how the economy is going.

Inflation has soared this year, with one closely watched measure running at a 3.5% annual rate in June, well above the Fed's 2% target. Yet the economy remains 5.7 million jobs short of where it was before the pandemic. With those core goals seemingly in conflict, the Fed is trying to balance the management of two monetary policy tools - bond purchases and interest rates - without either losing control of inflation or curbing the recovery before the economy regains as many jobs as possible.

The vast majority of Americans say surging grocery and household goods prices are causing them financial hardship and nearly 80 percent blame the Biden administration’s economic policies, a new poll says.

About 70 percent of Americans say the national economy is in bad shape, and the majority — 86 percent — are concerned about inflation, according to the Fox News poll released Wednesday.

Of those polled, 86 percent blame the COVID-19 pandemic for increasing prices and 79 percent blame the Biden administration’s economic policies.

The surging costs of groceries and gas are causing financial hardship for 70 percent of people with incomes of less than $50,000, the polls says.

There is nothing Progressive about inflation. It will destroy both the rich and poor. But the Democrat party is and always has been about spending. In fact, with the trillions already spent it is not enough for them, they want trillions more.

It comes as inflation continued to surge in July with the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index jumping 5.4 percent compared to last year.
Consumer prices, which measures a basket of goods and services as well as energy and food costs, rose 0.5 percent from the month prior, the Labor Department said.

Food prices were up 0.7 percent in July from the prior month and 3.4 percent from a year ago, according to the data.

We all remember the pledge by Biden not to raise taxes on those making less than $400,000. It was an attempt to make people believe that only the wealthy will suffer economically. In short, it was a lie.

But democrats already know all of this. They are liars and they will continue to spew their lies going into the next election cycle. When will people wake up?

Nothingburger as the drivers of inflation are temporary.

This time last year I spent around 80 bucks a week at the grocery, now it's 100-110 and I don't really buy more than I used to.

I went to Wendy's last night and I got a single combo meal, a salad, and a if bacon cheeseburger and it was 19 dollars and some change. It a year or so was around 12-bucks.

A year ago or so I spent a out 30-32 dollars to fill my car up, now I'm almost in at 40.

Everything went up in price. People demanded more money and companies started paying more and in turn companies started charging more because they knew the average income was rising.

And who do we have to blame? 2 groups.

Biden and his administration fucked up everything and caused prices to rise.

And

Fucking kids who wanted a living wage working at McDonald's running a fry machine thinking they were worth 15 bucks an hour, and people who didn't want to work mediocre jobs and instead stayed home to get free money (from Biden) and wouldn't go to work unless they made more money.

Both of those groups fucked the whole country.

I was happy i was finally making really good money and those assholes caused inflation and now I am making less money because shit costs more.

Its predictable after any pandemic or period of depressed economic activity..... This is the fallout from the trade war; in part. You have fewer items to consume and you have consumers with money to spend. Economics 101.
Then kindly explain why anyone who understands basic Economics would want to pump trillions more into an economy that's already suffering from rampant inflation, Candy?

I hadn't noticed a lot of inflation. If prices are rising that much it's not on anything I buy aside from lumber. I know that's because of a building boom and my clients absorb that cost.
We have had several months of 5% inflation. Most of that is in the housing market and that is levelling off.

As we come out of this pandemic we are finding shortages and transportation issues. Those cause food prices to rise but that is also getting sorted out.

Then kindly explain why anyone who understands basic Economics would want to pump trillions more into an economy that's already suffering from rampant inflation, Candy?
4 months of 5% is nowhere near "rampant inflation"

Does anyone else out there see the "levelling out" of prices that Lesh seems to think is there? Gas keeps going up even though our peak driving season is long gone. The price of groceries are still through the roof. The cost of housing hasn't dipped at all.

The vast majority of Americans say surging grocery and household goods prices are causing them financial hardship and nearly 80 percent blame the Biden administration’s economic policies, a new poll says.

About 70 percent of Americans say the national economy is in bad shape, and the majority — 86 percent — are concerned about inflation, according to the Fox News poll released Wednesday.

Of those polled, 86 percent blame the COVID-19 pandemic for increasing prices and 79 percent blame the Biden administration’s economic policies.

The surging costs of groceries and gas are causing financial hardship for 70 percent of people with incomes of less than $50,000, the polls says.

There is nothing Progressive about inflation. It will destroy both the rich and poor. But the Democrat party is and always has been about spending. In fact, with the trillions already spent it is not enough for them, they want trillions more.

It comes as inflation continued to surge in July with the Labor Department’s Consumer Price Index jumping 5.4 percent compared to last year.
Consumer prices, which measures a basket of goods and services as well as energy and food costs, rose 0.5 percent from the month prior, the Labor Department said.

Food prices were up 0.7 percent in July from the prior month and 3.4 percent from a year ago, according to the data.

We all remember the pledge by Biden not to raise taxes on those making less than $400,000. It was an attempt to make people believe that only the wealthy will suffer economically. In short, it was a lie.

But democrats already know all of this. They are liars and they will continue to spew their lies going into the next election cycle. When will people wake up?

People who don't consider what Jesus said, are in a deep asleep. Us, being sinful, will give bread or a fish etc., when that is requested. People are worse than a sinner when they hold back saying; where is the cash?

New New York Post is also owned by Rupert scumbag Murdoch. The problem is people not getting vaccinated and spreading misinformation around the world. Great job! You people are a total catastrophe....

Only the Great Xiden toilet paper shortage prevents The U.S. Treasury from issuing the new rolls of Twenty Dollar flushables......

Oh well, the new taxes on import of wood from Canada would make the printing stock too expensive for the purpose anyway.

I'd worry about the coming shortage of $20 bills.....but there are plenty of $50's in stock to pick up the slack. Trouble will be a shortage of trucks to get them to the banks when needed.

Forum List

Back