The Crowning Achievement Of The White Race: 50th Anniversary Of Apollo Moon Landing

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Indeed it is! You can't get anymore supreme than this. Fact! When this happened, America was 90% White and there seemed to be no limits for this country.

The Apollo 11 mission was made possible with NAZI science, engineering, technology, and, of course former NAZIS.

Apollo 11 - Wikipedia

Apollo 11 astronauts returning to launch pad 50 years later

220px-Apollo_11_Crew.jpg

Remembering the Nazi Scientist Who Built the Rockets for Apollo

Fact! The Apollo project required only the best, and all the Astronauts who walked on the moon were White.
apollo-men-on-the-moon.jpg

It’s hilarious Hollywood would make a movie trying to make it look like black women were responsible for the success of the space race.

I would agree that the movie probably embellished some of the events. According to the movie, for example, the white men could not get the mainframe computer to work. Then Dorothy Vaughn sneaks in at night, flips a switch or two and gets the computer working after reading a book on FORTRAN from the local library. I really don't think that happened. However, I can and do believe that these ladies pulled their own weight working in the space program. It is the nature of movies to embellish the accomplishments of the heroes ( of the movie).

Last edited:
"They allowed me to pursue my own interests. They didn't try to dictate to me what I should do or where I should go."1

What a great man Neil Armstrong was back in the days.

images

Indeed it is! You can't get anymore supreme than this. Fact! When this happened, America was 90% White and there seemed to be no limits for this country.

The Apollo 11 mission was made possible with NAZI science, engineering, technology, and, of course former NAZIS.

Apollo 11 - Wikipedia

220px-Apollo_11_Crew.jpg

Fact! The Apollo project required only the best, and all the Astronauts who walked on the moon were White.

Typical White MAWA Man, bragging about somebody else's accomplishments.

It’s hilarious Hollywood would make a movie trying to make it look like black women were responsible for the success of the space race.

These women happened to be black, the success wasn't DUE to them being black.

In addition, these women were working under the rules provided to them, which wasn't something rooted in the African continent.

Regardless of the race of the individuals, everyone working on this incredible achievement, were working under the rules rooted in from European western culture.

The Saturn V itself was the achievement of many people under the leadership of a Nazi (Wernher Von Braun) who's rocketry brilliance allowed us to reach the moon.

440px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1978-Anh.024-03,_Peenemünde,_Dornberger,_Olbricht,_Brandt,_v._Braun by https://www.flickr.com/phot

Last edited:
The great invention of the Black Race after 5,000 + years of existence
Necklacing

5efe9b5ad5344d6cacef89a934abe04f.jpg

Anything Black Race touches becoming a sh...

The last example devastated South Africa

south-africa-slums.jpg

Apollo 11 - Wikipedia

220px-Apollo_11_Crew.jpg

That never had happened. The Left is pushing this story in order to get everyone to defend that there was a moon-landing. It was all a hoax. But you notices that the left didn't pushed for the moon landing hoax. If they did, that will show the act of White superiority.. How they deceived their way to the top of the food chain. But no..., They didn't. Because they must stay on script.

Russia space agency promises to check whether US moon landings really happened

Earth's atmosphere extends far beyond the Moon, scientists discover

Apollo 11 - Wikipedia

220px-Apollo_11_Crew.jpg

That never had happened. The Left is pushing this story in order to get everyone to defend that there was a moon-landing. It was all a hoax. But you notices that the left didn't pushed for the moon landing hoax. If they did, that will show the act of White superiority.. How they deceived their way to the top of the food chain. But no..., They didn't. Because they must stay on script.

Russia space agency promises to check whether US moon landings really happened

Earth's atmosphere extends far beyond the Moon, scientists discover

Save that nonsense for the conspiracy forum.

Forum List

Back