The crazy in "Conservatives" know no limits.

Russian Collusion was the craziest one

1623948793615.jpeg

Last edited:
Russain Collusion was the craziest one
The Russian Collusion was proven to not be true.

I noticed in that CNN video, the pundit used a lot of hyperbole, slander, name calling, derogatory language, a host of straw men. Why the silly graphics and hyperbole if he is so sure the whole narrative is so phony? Why not give us some solid provable facts?

He did not once, not even at any juncture in that narrative, give an example of why the narrative was false. He just stated that even the consideration of such, is sheer lunacy. We are already aware of how folks that love Biden and the establishment narrative feel. What I was looking for, by viewing this video, was some concrete evidence of why the establishment would not look into said claims. . . but? Nothing.

Okay, fine, thanks for the opinion and narration on the entire scandal. I appreciate it. However, that does not give us any hard concrete evidence either way.

IOW?

The verdict is, for critical thinkers, watching this video is a waste of time.

This sounds like something from someone that has taken far too many hits of acid. Then again, it is from Trump, so.............

You dig up some kook on Youtube then ascribe the nonsense to Trump? I guess this jerk could tell you ANYTHING and you'd just believe it.

You can never take too much acid when you have a POTUS like Biddum--- --- it is at about ten hits of Windowpane that you, the left and Biddum start to make a little sense. :smoke:

I guess that is what it takes to approach the level of organic mental damage of the Far Left these days . . . .

Honestly?

It would not at all surprise me if this narrative has some similarities to how it was done.

I do recall there were many indictments in Italy about corruption, just about the time of the American election. It seemed an awful big coincidence they were silencing folks in Italy at the time.

If CNN and the establishment is now worried enough to publish a pre-emptive dewunking video?

:dunno:

Who knows. It could all be bullshit, it might be true.

It doesn't matter now. When the rubber meets the road, it only matters who holds the reigns of power, and who fooled the masses.
I'm of the opinion, most folks don't really care about the process anymore, they only care if their guy is in power. A lot of folks in this nation would resort to violence rather than just submit to the will of the majority.

And so it goes, CNN, the mouth piece of the kakistocracy, would most certainly put out such a silly piece of infotainment. :heehee:

. . . best to get out ahead of the story, to create the official narrative I suppose. In our modern information laden world. . . facts are rarely important, only emotions and accusations matter anymore.

". . .Leonardo CEO, Alessandro Profumo, was appointed in 2017 by the former Italian PM Gentiloni, apparently involved in the Spygate as will be mentioned later, and confirmed in 2020 by Conte’s incumbent government.. . "

New Topics

Forum List

Back