The Cover-Up Of The Biggest Scandal In US History Is Complete - They Got Away With It!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Despite the overwhelming evidence

Despite the FISA Court report / evidence proving the FBI has been illegally spying on literally everyone for DECADES...

...Barak Obama and his proven criminal and treasonous administration bans of criminals may have failed in their attempted political coup, but they got away with the biggest political scandal / crime in US history without being punished.

The report, the evidence acquired, mone of it will ever see the light of day...despite the fact that the American tax payers paid for the investigations, paid for the final report, and damn-well deserve to know / to read it.

Another proven fact in the way this has ended and how the Democrats took this last election is that there is no longer true justice in this nation. The Democrats and Derp State have proven they run this nation, that neither Constitution nor law matters to them, that they are above the law, and they are 'Untouchable'.

No one should be shocked by this after it was exposed BEFORE THE LAST ELECTION that Biden is a compromised Sovialist/CCP agent/puppet, that the Bidens have enagged in criminal, treasonous financial scandal and crimes for decades, to include extortion, Influence Peddling, Russian Money Laundering, and taking over $1 BILLION from the CCP...and have not only gotten away with it, but Biden was MADE President by the party of proven traitors.

Despite the FISA Court report / evidence proving the FBI has been illegally spying on literally everyone for DECADES...

...Barak Obama and his proven criminal and treasonous administration bans of criminals may have failed in their attempted political coup, but they got away with the biggest political scandal / crime in US history without being punished.

The report, the evidence acquired, mone of it will ever see the light of day...despite the fact that the American tax payers paid for the investigations, paid for the final report, and damn-well deserve to know / to read it.

Another proven fact in the way this has ended and how the Democrats took this last election is that there is no longer true justice in this nation. The Democrats and Derp State have proven they run this nation, that neither Constitution nor law matters to them, that they are above the law, and they are 'Untouchable'.

The thread premise is a lie.

The cited source is unreliable, an infamous purveyor of rightwing fake news, misinformation, and lies.

There was no ‘crime,’ there is no ‘evidence.’

JIM HOFT?? :laugh2: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

How can a bunch of nitwits pull off the crime of the century by stealing a US election but then be so totally incapable of doing anything resembling ruling. Unbelievable.

It's typical for US Attorneys to resign in the new Admin. The investigation shouldn't end though...but my guess is Biden, one of the main leaders of the Obamagate Gang will attempt to shut it down. A Special Prosecutor should appointed

Well he's going to have to report what he found after 2 yrs. LOL. This will be VERY INTERESTING

It's typical for US Attorneys to resign in the new Admin. The investigation shouldn't end though...but my guess is Biden, one of the main leaders of the Obamagate Gang will attempt to shut it down. A Special Prosecutor should appointed
LOL. The GD investigation been going on 2 yrs. LOLOL.I can't wait.

about a year and a half...he was just appointed Special Counsel in Oct of 2020 though

about a year and a half...he was just appointed Special Counsel in Oct of 2020 though
WTF!!!...LOLOL. You didn't give me the exact date. If i would have said 21 mos would you respond still? Lol

There will be a report after 18 mos of this obvious shit. Should he just shove it up his ass?...LOL

It Won't come out until he is in a bunker for the fall out. You don't see this?

WTF!!!...LOLOL. You didn't give me the exact date. If i would have said 21 mos would you respond still? Lol

There will be a report after 18 mos of this obvious shit. Should he just shove it up his ass?...LOL

Your giving him a much shorter timeframe then you gave Mueller....granted we all knew the Mueller report was going to be a nothing burger....but we gave him much more time then you are giving Durham....that doesn't seem fair...

Your giving him a much shorter timeframe then you gave Mueller....granted we all knew the Mueller report was going to be a nothing burger....but we gave him much more time then you are giving Durham....that doesn't seem fair...
Mueller didn't even know what the fuck was going on the whole time. His dementia was quite evident in his speaking and actions at his ass caning testimony...lolol

Sleepy Smelly Joe should have nominated him AG to compliment each others abilities...lol

Pssst...............Being polite to people you disagree with goes very far here. I see greatness

The thread premise is a lie.

The cited source is unreliable, an infamous purveyor of rightwing fake news, misinformation, and lies.

There was no ‘crime,’ there is no ‘evidence.’
If the evidence was a turd and they slapped you in the face with it, you would say "there is no evidence."

Hey, sycophant

Durham found dickshit, you should be happy that he’s back his family.

This is old news,it’s time to let it go.

New Topics

Forum List

Back