The country awaits while corn-billies vote!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
all this iowa ass kissing is embarrassing !

Makes me think . What would be the best state to start the election cycle ? Which state has that good mix of America.?

You'd need a good sized city, plus some rural farm folk . Toss in some brown faces too. A good spectrum of hippies and righties .

What state fits that bill? Wisconsin ??

Makes me think . What would be the best state to start the election cycle ? Which state has that good mix of America.?

You'd need a good sized city, plus some rural farm folk . Toss in some brown faces too. A good spectrum of hippies and righties .

They should all be the same day. Freaking Iowa sets the tones for the primary? How did anyone let that happen?

Can I repost your drivel going into the election, where people in Iowa can see what the Liberal Democrats REALLY think of them???
state-red-blue.jpg

To be honest, I am sort of fine that my state is so far in the primary season. I don't know if I can handle all of the candidates and their campaigns bothering the shit of us. lol

They should all be the same day. Freaking Iowa sets the tones for the primary? How did anyone let that happen?

Freaking Iowa sets the tones for the primary?

Good question.

Who did make them first?

California

I state that does not retards who think the jewish/mithra bible is true.

Obama's 57th state...Cuba!!!

You'd like that Timmy...you'd have someones ass to kiss that you agreed with. :thup:

Che>>>:suck:<<<Timmy

57 States.jpg

Last edited:

Iowa is a republican wood chipper. I love it.

Forum List

Back