The Costly Contradictions of Biden’s Crusade for Green Energy

Biden says Climate change is a clear and present danger. It most certainly is not. It's money...its power...it's enslaving us to a one world gov't. They didn't quite succeed with the scamdemic and now we're headed back to the climate scam.

Last edited:

I am beginning to believe that some here are challenging Biden’s green energy because they are either a Republicon or just like taking sides for the fun of it.

‘Here in the real world, intelligent people realize fossil fuels are finite. Hopefully, the perpetuation of humans is not.

There is an urgent need to find alternatives before panic begins to encircle our planet.

Biden’s team is aware of this and is trying to make the needed changes before it is too late.

It is just that simple.

The Chinese know this.

Just Google “Chinese renewable energy”

China is the world's leading country in electricity production from renewable energy sources
, with over triple the generation of the second-ranking country, the United States. China's renewable energy sector is growing faster than its fossil fuels and nuclear power capacity, and is expected to contribute 43 percent of global renewable capacity growth. China's total renewable energy capacity exceeded 1,000GW in 2021, accounting for 43.5 per cent of the country's total power generation capacity,
Renewable energy in China - Wikipedia

Currently, the USA is doing NOTHING
:)-

I am beginning to believe that some here are challenging Biden’s green energy because they are either a Republicon or just like taking sides for the fun of it.

‘Here in the real world, intelligent people realize fossil fuels are finite. Hopefully, the perpetuation of humans is not.

There is an urgent need to find alternatives before panic begins to encircle our planet.

Biden’s team is aware of this and is trying to make the needed changes before it is too late.

It is just that simple.

The Chinese know this.

China is the world's leading country in electricity production from renewable energy sources
, with over triple the generation of the second-ranking country, the United States. China's renewable energy sector is growing faster than its fossil fuels and nuclear power capacity, and is expected to contribute 43 percent of global renewable capacity growth. China's total renewable energy capacity exceeded 1,000GW in 2021, accounting for 43.5 per cent of the country's total power generation capacity,

Wikipedia is a piss poor source.

Nuclear power and coal are the leaders in China.

Take your pick, Solar or Wind. How many of either equals one nuclear power plant.

That answer is, solar and wind in any amount can not equal one nuclear power plant.

You plug your car into an outlet and your car produces zero emissions. Compare this all to the fossil fuels used to actually pump oil, refine it, transport it across the ocean and then only to eventually lose 70% of it coming out of your tailpipe. All this gets thrown back into the atmosphere. Electric cars don't require any of that, it's infinitely cleaner in comparison to oil. It's not even remotely close.

Australia provides half the world's lithium, and yet their biggest pollutant is from car emissions. If lithium mining was so "dirty" then Australia would look the trash heap that is India or worse. Mining quarries destroys the ground and rock around the area where the lithium is mined but it's nowhere near as dirty as pumping, extracting, refining and transporting oil, or the enviromental disasters you get from spills. How does that not register in your brain?

Nuclear is "clean" until you have to store the waste, which never goes away. You can't keep storing barrels and barrels of nuclear waste underground forever. Also, it wasn't even that long ago that Chernobyl threatened to poison all of Europe and possibly the world with nuclear radiation. The last disaster we had was just 12 years ago. We are literally one meltdown away from a global disaster we can't come back from. Sure, it's "clean," all we have to do is risk the planet and most of humanity.
~~~~~~
Funny, you start at plugging into your EV.
You should be begin at the generation point, where fossil fuel and their by-products are used to turn the turbines to create the electricity, lubricate the gears, shafts and bearings.
The truth is that Moter earth continues to produce petroleum/crude oil/methane gas.
**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
Nuclear power and coal are the leaders in China.

Here is a bit of news about China that you seem to be unaware of----

China's latest energy megaprojects show that coal is really on the way out
Leanna Garfield - May. 9, 2018
"....To improve the country's air quality, the Chinese government vows to spend at least $360 billion on clean energy projects and create 13 million new renewable energy jobs by 2020.

China's latest energy megaprojects — two giant solar farms in Anhui, one of which will go online in May —

In late 2017, the country built a massive floating solar farm on top of a former coal mine

China is already one of the world's biggest investors in alternative energy
sources like solar, wind, and hydropower.

China is one of the biggest countries to make a significant move Away from coal. Last year, the country Cancelled 104 new coal plants that were in development across 13 provinces.*

China plans ban on petrol and diesel cars

China looks at ending sales of gasoline cars

China to ban all petrol and diesel cars
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ic-cabinet-official-state-media-a7938726.html

China to plow $361 billion into renewable fuel by 2020 | Reuters
China to plow $361 billion into renewable fuel by 2020

Funny, you start at plugging into your EV.
You should be begin at the generation point, where fossil fuel and their by-products are used to turn the turbines to create the electricity
Fossil fuel is finite. Are the current rate of consumption all the oil will be sucked up and burned. What do we do then-?

Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
1,650,585,140,000 barrels
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
97,103,871 barrels per day
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)

World Oil Statistics - Worldometer
(Data shown in the table is for 2016. Counter shows current estimate.)
I am bewildered to watch people jump up and down to create renewables because of climate change when at the same time oil reserves are running out too.
I find it ironic that both goals have the same end in mind.

, lubricate the gears, shafts and bearings.
Oil is not the only source of lubricants

Fossil fuel is finite. Are the current rate of consumption all the oil will be sucked up and burned. What do we do then-?

Summary Table as of 2017
Oil Reserves
1,650,585,140,000 barrels
Oil Consumption
barrels per year
97,103,871 barrels per day
Reserves/Consumption
47 (years left)

World Oil Statistics - Worldometer
(Data shown in the table is for 2016. Counter shows current estimate.)
I am bewildered to watch people jump up and down to create renewables because of climate change when at the same time oil reserves are running out too.
I find it ironic that both goals have the same end in mind.

Oil is not the only source of lubricants
~~~~~~
We always can go back to killing whales. Eh?
Did you include the green river petroleum deposits?

"....To improve the country's air quality, the Chinese government vows to spend at least $360 billion on clean energy projects and create 13 million new renewable energy jobs by 2020.

China's latest energy megaprojects — two giant solar farms in Anhui, one of which will go online in May —

In late 2017, the country built a massive floating solar farm on top of a former coal mine

China is one of the biggest countries to make a significant move Away from coal. Last year, the country Cancelled 104 new coal plants that were in development across 13 provinces.*

:auiqs.jpg:Meanwhile, Joey Xi Bia Dung wants to pay China reparations while China builds coal fired generation plants on a daily basis.

It is just that simple.

The Chinese know this.

~~~~~~

Yep, you got me there, I dont keep up with news that is 5 years old.

Go back to google and type, "china new coal plants". You will be pleased to see china is building a 100 coal burning plants.

Go back to google and type, "china new coal plants".
As I have stated before, fossil fuels are finite, and the human race needs to find alternatives.
That does not mean we should stop using coal during the transition phase.
Or so it seems to me

As I have stated before, fossil fuels are finite, and the human race needs to find alternatives.
That does not mean we should stop using coal during the transition phase.
Or so it seems to me

solar panels and wind turbines are finite.
solar panels and wind turbines are so fucking big, they actually increase the use of fossil fuels
solar panels and wind turbines cover the earth by the square mile, they are that big
solar panels and wind turbines are very inefficient
solar panels and wind turbines, on a commercial scale last only a little time
solar panels and wind turbines are extremely expensive
solar panels and wind turbines are so inefficient, no amount replaces one coal, lpg, or nuclear plant
solar panels and wind turbines result in our finite natural resources being consumed much faster
solar panels and wind turbines create more pollution, faster, being manufactured

now, this does not, seem to me, it is simply as it is

Forum List

Back