The cost of "free stuff" to the business

Dont why this guy didnt just move on, pretty soon you wont be able to get insurance period, No doubt this is playing out in MPLS, Seattle,,,,and others
Portland businesses can no longer get insurance because of riots (wnd.com)
Nothing's “free” in that part of town, even after you pay off your parking fines, traffic tickets, and jaywalking citations, and serve your time for criminal trespass and loitering at the aforementioned place of business.

What the fuck are they handing out for “free” now? The cops aren't stopping you on the freeway or the Greyhound bus and demanding a receipt? Shit you just ain't been picked up for shoplifting yet cuz you know damn well you're no better than anyone else, COMRADE.

Dont why this guy didnt just move on, pretty soon you wont be able to get insurance period, No doubt this is playing out in MPLS, Seattle,,,,and others
If the city government freely tolerates uncontrolled demonstrations that turn into riots in the name of free speech, I would up the insurance premiums commensurate with the risk or not sell also. It is a choice. If the businesses can't hack, they can sell out and move to a less permissive city. Sounds like simple economics to me.

Nothing's “free” in that part of town, even after you pay off your parking fines, traffic tickets, and jaywalking citations, and serve your time for criminal trespass and loitering at the aforementioned place of business.

What the fuck are they handing out for “free” now? The cops aren't stopping you on the freeway or the Greyhound bus and demanding a receipt? Shit you just ain't been picked up for shoplifting yet cuz you know damn well you're no better than anyone else, COMRADE.
Are you on drugs

If the city government freely tolerates uncontrolled demonstrations that turn into riots in the name of free speech, I would up the insurance premiums commensurate with the risk or not sell also. It is a choice. If the businesses can't hack, they can sell out and move to a less permissive city. Sounds like simple economics to me.
indeed ....let the bleating of food desert begin

What does this have to do with ‘free stuff.’

The linked site is not a reliable source.

The thread premise seems to be advancing the ridiculous, wrongheaded notion that free speech and free expression should be preempted to pander to the economic concerns of private business.

Not doubt we’re not getting the whole story.

Correct.

This is a non-issue.

There’s also a simple solution – Louisiana and Florida implemented government established, not-for-profit insurers the consequence of private insurers refusing to sell policies to homeowners in those hurricane-ravaged states.

The same can be done in this situation.

indeed ....let the bleating of food desert begin
Of course, conservatives are interested in finding solutions.

They’re only interested in exploiting and lying about problems for some perceived partisan gain.

What does this have to do with ‘free stuff.’

The linked site is not a reliable source.

The thread premise seems to be advancing the ridiculous, wrongheaded notion that free speech and free expression should be preempted to pander to the economic concerns of private business.

Not doubt we’re not getting the whole story.
Rioting is not free speech, it's criminality

Forum List

Back