The Coronavirus Vaccine BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

overall

Oct 16, 2020
This is one of the tools the mass murderer Trump used as a ploy to continue down his bloody path of genocide. Placating people with talk of a vaccine. But a vaccine would be next to useless. If it was to be anything like the flu vaccine, the best that could be hoped for is for it to be around 50% effective. That won't get you very far. I have also seen at least one doctor on the news who said that wearing a mask would do more to stop the coronavirus than any vaccine would. Also, you can't get any more vaccinated than you would be if you already had it and had recovered from it. But there are already people who have gotten it more than once. There was one such woman they had on the news recently. From what I remember, she had a far worse time from it than from the first time she had it.

Also, the virus is mutating. From what I have been able to find out, there have been 7 new strains of it that have mutated into existence here and probably Europe. And on another website they spoke of a paper that came out of China recently that hasn't been peer reviewed yet. But apparently in China they have identified 30 new strains of the coronavirus that have mutated into being. By the looks of things, the coronavirus mutates faster than the flu virus. Though I'm no expert, I would say that the reason why we don't have a vaccine for the common cold is because there are just too many different strains of it out there. The coronavirus appears to be heading down the same path. So if you have allowed Trump to convince you that a someday vaccine will solve the problem, you should think again.

This is one of the tools the mass murderer Trump used as a ploy to continue down his bloody path of genocide. Placating people with talk of a vaccine. But a vaccine would be next to useless. If it was to be anything like the flu vaccine, the best that could be hoped for is for it to be around 50% effective. That won't get you very far. I have also seen at least one doctor on the news who said that wearing a mask would do more to stop the coronavirus than any vaccine would. Also, you can't get any more vaccinated than you would be if you already had it and had recovered from it. But there are already people who have gotten it more than once. There was one such woman they had on the news recently. From what I remember, she had a far worse time from it than from the first time she had it.

Also, the virus is mutating. From what I have been able to find out, there have been 7 new strains of it that have mutated into existence here and probably Europe. And on another website they spoke of a paper that came out of China recently that hasn't been peer reviewed yet. But apparently in China they have identified 30 new strains of the coronavirus that have mutated into being. By the looks of things, the coronavirus mutates faster than the flu virus. Though I'm no expert, I would say that the reason why we don't have a vaccine for the common cold is because there are just too many different strains of it out there. The coronavirus appears to be heading down the same path. So if you have allowed Trump to convince you that a someday vaccine will solve the problem, you should think again.
But a vaccine would be next to useless.
The Kung Flu came out of China. But what is really scientific, is that "Masks" dont stop the spread of that Chinese Flu, as it is so small....How small is it? It is so small that the fibers of the mask dont stop the flu virus because it is miniscule. Seems that you wearing a mask doesnt do shit for you, but sure does prove that you are a slave to the Progs, for you do what ever they tell you to, just like a slave to his master.

Yer right! Trump screwed up when he personally invented the virus in the White House basement. He thought he was creating Love Potion #9.

• Banned

The Kung Flu came out of China. But what is really scientific, is that "Masks" dont stop the spread of that Chinese Flu, as it is so small....How small is it? It is so small that the fibers of the mask dont stop the flu virus because it is miniscule. Seems that you wearing a mask doesnt do shit for you, but sure does prove that you are a slave to the Progs, for you do what ever they tell you to, just like a slave to his master.

A mask is far better than no mask.

Yer right! Trump screwed up when he personally invented the virus in the White House basement. He thought he was creating Love Potion #9.

You're on to him. he was also going to use Dick Cheney's Halliburton Weather Machine to spread his virus far and wide, but it had a broken sprocket.

So they decided instead to pre-infect all those Joe Biden campaign flyers before they were sent to the registered Democrat's mailboxes.

Overall is probably infected by now.

Bwaaahhhaaaaa....if that is so, why is there such an uptick on "cases" happening today? You guys are so full of shit, all the United States had to do, is keep the Kung Flu from going into elderly homes, like Governor Cujo from NY did, and get everyone else infected and the shit would be over in a month or two, but the morons like you believe that cowering in your basement will keep you from getting the "Kung Flu". If you dont have it now, you will get it, if you are a lazy prog who weighs 3 tons, then it sucks to be you....

Mutations usually mean less virulent and harmful viruses...You knew that, didn't you?

You're talking to the same people who wouldn't take a parachute with them skydiving because it might not open.

I'm going to go out on a limb (yeah, it really isn't a risk of being wrong) and think you're a low IQ Biden voter.

Thanksgiving.jpg

So....crazy. That's one way to go. Good luck with that.

Mutations usually mean less virulent and harmful viruses...You knew that, didn't you?

Dummy. Everyone knows it means gaining super powers. Don't you ever watch the science films?

With a mask much spends on your using it properly. Most people don’t. If you get sloppy while wearing a mask you may increase your chances of catching the coronavirus.

Plus not all masks are created equal.

Bwaaahhhaaaaa....if that is so, why is there such an uptick on "cases" happening today? You guys are so full of shit, all the United States had to do, is keep the Kung Flu from going into elderly homes, like Governor Cujo from NY did, and get everyone else infected and the shit would be over in a month or two, but the morons like you believe that cowering in your basement will keep you from getting the "Kung Flu". If you dont have it now, you will get it, if you are a lazy prog who weighs 3 tons, then it sucks to be you....

Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy

The states with some of the most stringent restrictions and face diaper mandates are now experiencing big infection rates.....If they worked, that shouldn't be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back