The Coronavirus is not as bad as we thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

If you think people will vote Drumpf out because of a bad economy caused by a virus youre more of a fucking idiot than I thought. Dont you think people can figure out the economy tanked because of the virus?

'Drumpf' will get no votes because there is no such person on the ticket.
Drumpf will absolutely get some votes from his idiot supporters. :rolleyes:
There is no "Drumpf" on the ballot, skippy.

If you think people will vote Drumpf out because of a bad economy caused by a virus youre more of a fucking idiot than I thought. Dont you think people can figure out the economy tanked because of the virus?

There is a Drumpf in the oval office and that same Drumpf will be on the repub ticket when he loses. :rolleyes:

You aren't coming off as overly bright. Try to keep it to the facts rather than personal attacks.

If it only kills you and those close to you I will remember this thread fondly.
You will still be worthless and black. But I repeat myself. I often recall that fondly.

No matter how many whites might die you will still be worthless and black,

You aren't coming off as overly bright. Try to keep it to the facts rather than personal attacks.
Coming from a nit wit such as yourself thats a compliment. I'll keep to what I choose and you'll just have to deal with whatever my choice is or be traumatized.

You guys better start paying attention to what's going on. We are having all kinds of natural weather disasters and plagues. The COVID19 is a plague. People, you better get right because time is coming for us.
Oh, the Silly Season prophets are at it! It's nothin' but doom and gloom, facts notwithstanding. :rolleyes:
Silly season says President Joe Biden Vice president Stacy Abrams.

Yeah baby,.

It's a Democrat write in.

If it only kills you and those close to you I will remember this thread fondly.
You will still be worthless and black. But I repeat myself. I often recall that fondly.

No matter how many whites might die you will still be worthless and black,
You do repeat yourself often and every single time you get it wrong. Kinda like when you said this virus fuckup of Drumpfs will be over on Fools day.

My skin alone is worth a million of your recessive hides so there is no way a Black god such as myself could be worthless.

There is a Drumpf in the oval office and that same Drumpf will be on the repub ticket when he loses. :rolleyes:

No there isn't, only the mentally handicapped or brainwashed Democrat plantation slaves would think such a thing.

No there isn't, only the mentally handicapped or brainwashed Democrat plantation slaves would think such a thing.
Yes there is. Here is a picture of the fucking idiot named Drumpf.

safe_image_1.jpg

Yes Drumpf is his name. If you want to call him lover instead of Drumpf I am sure he is ok with that.

Why would I call him anything but his name? God knows I don't want to sink into the mental illness that you are experiencing which is TDS.

Yes there is. Here is a picture of the fucking idiot named Drumpf.

safe_image_1.jpg
And yet, he sure wiped the floor with your asses!
He doesnt even know me and I would not let him touch my ass let alone wipe it.

What value do you see in such racist crap?

Racists always see value in making racist arguments. Most are too stupid to know that they really are racists. No matter what color their skin happens to be.

Forum List

Back